You didn't build that, and now, you didn't earn that

Always. I will always love my little bitch.

You have a female poodle at home?

Good one!

C'mon, pussy...I am calling you out.....pick the fucking topic already....impress everyone with how fucking smart you think you are so I can shatter the illusion for you. It's the only way you will be able to heal. I'm here to help....help me, help you.

LoneLaugher is a disgusting retard.
Poor guy follows me around, posting directly to me, asking me questions, even though he's been on ignore for about three years.

There has to be something wrong with someone like that.

Thoughts?

So far he is avoiding my challenge to debate like the plague. He seems to have a big ol bag of nothin'. You are not missing anything. I liberally use the "Ignore" feature because those that are not enhancing my posting experience... are taking from it. I may end up kicking him to the curb as well.

Good one!

C'mon, pussy...I am calling you out.....pick the fucking topic already....impress everyone with how fucking smart you think you are so I can shatter the illusion for you. It's the only way you will be able to heal. I'm here to help....help me, help you.

Poor guy follows me around, posting directly to me, asking me questions, even though he's been on ignore for about three years.

Thoughts?

I don't follow you around. You post....when I feel like it...I respond. You can't seem to avoid commenting about me for some reason. You've never been able to be honest here....and you know that I know it.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Good one!

Thoughts?

So far he is avoiding my challenge to debate like the plague. He seems to have a big ol bag of nothin'. You are not missing anything. I liberally use the "Ignore" feature because those that are not enhancing my posting experience... are taking from it. I may end up kicking him to the curb as well.

Of course you will. Pussies put people who intimidate them on iggy. Common tactic.

Good one!

Thoughts?

He'll play games, name-call, insult, be hilariously obtuse, misrepresent your posts, on and on.

90% of his posts, at least.

He's just a troll. Waste of time, so I tossed him into the commode.

Last edited:
My little stalker friends wub me.

:tongue:

Good one!

Covince me that Barack Obama thinks that I did not build my business.

Sorry, I am not sure what "covince" means.........

Good one!

Thoughts?

He'll play games, name-call, insult, be hilariously obtuse, misrepresent your posts, on and on.

He's just a troll. Waste of time, so I tossed into the commode.

Right now he is trying to "covince" me...whatever the fuck that means......

Good one!

Covince me that Barack Obama thinks that I did not build my business.

Sorry, I am not sure what "covince" means.........

You found a typo. Good boy. Have a cookie.

Good one!

Thoughts?

He's just a troll. Waste of time, so I tossed into the commode.

I ask questions that you cannot answer honestly. You don't like it. You try to ignore me...but yo cannot. One thing you never do, however...is insult anyone. Never.

I don't follow you around. You post....when I feel like it...I respond. You can't seem to avoid commenting about me for some reason. You've never been able to be honest here....and you know that I know it.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Aren't you hiding in fear of me, because I whipped your ass?

If so, the irony is rich indeed...

Nope. I'm right here. And....you have never kicked anyone's ass. Where did you get that idea?

You should meet Dale, here. He's running at about your speed.

Second, even as we each embrace our own beautiful, unique, and valid versions of our blackness, remember the tie that does bind us as African Americans -- and that is our particular awareness of injustice and unfairness and struggle. That means we cannot sleepwalk through life. We cannot be ignorant of history. (Applause.) We can’t meet the world with a sense of entitlement. We can’t walk by a homeless man without asking why a society as wealthy as ours allows that state of affairs to occur. We can’t just lock up a low-level dealer without asking why this boy, barely out of childhood, felt he had no other options. We have cousins and uncles and brothers and sisters who we remember were just as smart and just as talented as we were, but somehow got ground down by structures that are unfair and unjust.

And that means we have to not only question the world as it is, and stand up for those African Americans who haven’t been so lucky -- because, yes, you've worked hard, but you've also been lucky. That's a pet peeve of mine: People who have been successful and don’t realize they've been lucky. That God may have blessed them; it wasn’t nothing you did. So don’t have an attitude. But we must expand our moral imaginations to understand and empathize with all people who are struggling, not just black folks who are struggling -- the refugee, the immigrant, the rural poor, the transgender person, and yes, the middle-aged white guy who you may think has all the advantages, but over the last several decades has seen his world upended by economic and cultural and technological change, and feels powerless to stop it. You got to get in his head, too.

just horrible. i hatez obama.

So, were whites prohibited from this college?

I mean, was it as racist and exclusionary as Obama's speech?
whites are not and were not prohibited from this college.

here another passage from this horrible racist and exclusionary speech by this divider Obama:

So don’t try to shut folks out, don’t try to shut them down, no matter how much you might disagree with them. There's been a trend around the country of trying to get colleges to disinvite speakers with a different point of view, or disrupt a politician’s rally. Don’t do that -- no matter how ridiculous or offensive you might find the things that come out of their mouths. Because as my grandmother used to tell me, every time a fool speaks, they are just advertising their own ignorance. Let them talk. Let them talk. If you don’t, you just make them a victim, and then they can avoid accountability.

Nope. I'm right here. And....you have never kicked anyone's ass.

:lmao:

Where did you get that idea?

Everyone here has kicked your vacuous ass.

Does he fail to faithfully recite the hate memes from ThinkProgress? You must be enraged. Run to your "safe space" (whites not allowed lunch counter) for solace....

So Obama's openly racist and divisive speech was intended to offend the hated whites?

:thup:

here another passage from this horrible racist and exclusionary speech by this divider Obama:

So don’t try to shut folks out, don’t try to shut them down, no matter how much you might disagree with them. There's been a trend around the country of trying to get colleges to disinvite speakers with a different point of view, or disrupt a politician’s rally. Don’t do that -- no matter how ridiculous or offensive you might find the things that come out of their mouths. Because as my grandmother used to tell me, every time a fool speaks, they are just advertising their own ignorance. Let them talk. Let them talk. If you don’t, you just make them a victim, and then they can avoid accountability.

But make sure you do this from "blackness," not as Americans.

So Obama's openly racist and divisive speech was intended to offend the hated whites?

:thup:

But make sure you do this from "blackness," not as Americans.
no, and no.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Aren't you hiding in fear of me, because I whipped your ass?

If so, the irony is rich indeed...

Nope. I'm right here. And....you have never kicked anyone's ass. Where did you get that idea?

Hey, Barrypuppet is just a stooge for Wall Street...he talks a lot of shit about how he is for "da peoples" but his actions say otherwise. He is just another in a long line of puppets that do as their puppetmasters bid them. He is totally corrupted. He is gay and he was being groomed for the position of CEO of USA.INC even before he gave that speech at the DNC in 2004.
Whatever the Barrypuppet says and reads from his teleprompter, take it with a grain of salt....it's just theater.

Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty....are you on board with a central bank like the Federal Reserve and if so, why? Do you know that the "government" that you cling to is a for profit venture that was taken into receivership in 1950 by the IMF (International Monetary Fund)? Did you know that the IRS is simply a collection arm of the IMF and is a Puerto Rican Trust #62 that you can verify this on the Dun and Bradstreet website? What do you know, exactly....impress me with your knowledge of how things really work because so far you haven't shwon me shit.......

Hey Dale.....I have a topic to debate. Are you ready?

Bring it, home boy.......

Cool.

I say that 26 people...20 of them children...were shot and killed at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Do you agree?

Nope, it was a DHS drill that was presented as a real time event....where do we start? I would like to start with the official narrative that stated that Nancy Lanza was a teacher there which explained why Adam Lanza bypassed other schools (that were actually in operation) and focused on a school that had been shut down since 2008 only to find out that Nancy Lanza wasn't a teacher at all much less a teacher at the shut down Sandy Hook school......but I will defer to you to focus on as to why you believe that it happened......

Forum List

Back