You do not have to hate minorities to be a racist or misogynist

Whites who say they are not racist or sexist because they wish no ill will on racial minorities or women can be racist. They say I don't hate minorities and women but they better not take anything from me.

When white males have to compete on equal level with minorities and women, they feel it is unfair. That is racist and sexist.

The majority of racists and sexists fall into this category as opposed to those who hate minorities and feel women are not equal to men.

So now it's racist to be proud of oneself?
Be proud of oneself but for reasons other than your color. You are your color because you were born that way. You did not do squat to become the color you are.

Whites who say they are not racist or sexist because they wish no ill will on racial minorities or women can be racist. They say I don't hate minorities and women but they better not take anything from me.

When white males have to compete on equal level with minorities and women, they feel it is unfair. That is racist and sexist.

The majority of racists and sexists fall into this category as opposed to those who hate minorities and feel women are not equal to men.
It's ok, we hate them anyway, just for you.

Brainless, easy answer for someone who wants to justify their feelings of privilege

The only person in this thread who has engaged in racism and sexism so far is you
Said like someone who wants to justify their white privilege.

Except I’m Asian, numb nuts. Want to try and deflect from your own hatred another way?
There are minorities who have the same sick thinking as whites who feel superior.
What do you think of the Harvard entrance criteria that included affirmative action for whites.

Racists disgust me but those that admit it disgust me less than those who do not admit it.

Beating yourself up over your own male whiteness?

:itsok:
No, I am proud to be a white male. Many of the best people I know are white males.
But being a white male does not make you better. Those white males who think they are better than everyone else are a problem.
I have experiences white privilege my whole life. I see our society moving away from white privilege and scares the hell out of many white males and it should not.

Seriously, those white males who think they are better than everyone else aren't my problem. Nor are those white males suffering from an inferiority complex. I am happy and safe in my unconcerned little corner of the world.

No, I am proud to be a white male. Many of the best people I know are white males.
But being a white male does not make you better. Those white males who think they are better than everyone else are a problem.
I have experiences white privilege my whole life. I see our society moving away from white privilege and scares the hell out of many white males and it should not.

Ohmigawd, you are so pussified.

View attachment 226168
Sounds like you may be a insecure in your sexuality.

Racists disgust me but those that admit it disgust me less than those who do not admit it.

You need therapy. An anonymous message board on the interwebs is not the place to work on you self-loathing issues.

Seriously, those white males who think they are better than everyone else aren't my problem. Nor are those white males suffering from an inferiority complex. I am happy and safe in my unconcerned little corner of the world.
Do you care about anyone else but yourself?

Step back and listen to yourself.
Brainless, easy answer for someone who wants to justify their feelings of privilege

The only person in this thread who has engaged in racism and sexism so far is you
These white's skills are generally well below the average citizen. They blame not getting a job because minorities, women are stealing their jobs. No, they are more qualified.

View attachment 226168

I'm a quite happily married heterosexual woman. I don't feel compelled to wear a gonad hat to seek approval from Proggies to be happy. Nor do I feel the need to diss people like me to seek approval from the Overlords of the Prog Secular Religion.

You need therapy. An anonymous message board on the interwebs is not the place to work on you self-loathing issues.
I read the rambling posts, on this message board, of very disgusting people, making me fell better about myself.
I feel substantially superior to many on this message board. It is not because of my color. It is about my superior intellect and character.

Be proud of oneself but for reasons other than your color. You are your color because you were born that way. You did not do squat to become the color you are.

I can be proud of myself for any reason I want. It's none of your business.
My body, my choice...

I read the rambling posts, on this message board, of very disgusting people, making me fell better about myself.
I feel substantially superior to many on this message board. It is not because of my color. It is about my superior intellect and character.

It must be such a comfort to you to have an active fantasy life as a consolation for being so disconnected from reality.

View attachment 226168

I'm a quite happily married heterosexual woman. I don't feel compelled to wear a gonad hat to seek approval from Proggies to be happy. Nor do I feel the need to diss people like me to seek approval from the Overlords of the Prog Secular Religion.
You sound like a woman who supports male superiority to women because you have been brainwashed by the people in your life. Quit defending male sexism and speak for yourself and other women. An Uncle Tom of women.

View attachment 226168

You sound like a woman who supports male superiority to women because you have been brainwashed by the people in your life. Quit defending male sexism and speak for yourself and other women. An Uncle Tom of women.

Oh, you are so wrong. But you do get 10 Points For Consistency.

mr. boe is going to crack up when I tell him about your post.

Do you care about anyone else but yourself?

Nope. Just myself and my immediate family. I treat anyone else with politeness, courtesy, and professionalism, but I always keep in the back of my mind a plan to kill them if the need arises. :bye1:

These white's skills are generally well below the average citizen. They blame not getting a job because minorities, women are stealing their jobs. No, they are more qualified.
Hey dumbfuck! He is asian. So..are Asians white now?

View attachment 226168

Thank you. it's so refreshing to see a normal person pop in once in awhile. :biggrin:

I can be proud of myself for any reason I want. It's none of your business.
My body, my choice...
If you have no accomplishments you can be proud of you can pick something that has nothing to do with anything you did in life.

Forum List

Back