🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“You got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy” - Who said this about Obama?

Dual citizen ?
musk-thumbnail-2.jpg

Joey the vote coddler said that but this time he stepped into illegal racially indexed hiring and he will be impeached and she won’t be confirmed.

So, who spoke out about Biden's comment?

It had to be Obama, right?
ANY black person?
ANYONE else?

January 31 2007
Joe Biden is set to launch his second run for the presidency today but it will likely be overshadowed by some candid comments made in an interview.

Most noteworthy is what he says about Barack Obama: “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Then, holy shit, who does Obama pick as his running mate?

August 23 2008
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has selected Delaware Sen. Joe Biden, one of the longest-serving members of the Senate, as his vice-presidential running mate.

You, people, continue to make mountains out of molehills, except when it comes to the orange racist.

October 22 2020
“It makes me sad because I am the least racist person. I can’t even see the audience because it is so dark, but I don’t care who’s in the audience. I am the least racist person in this room,” he reiterated.
Trump has declared he’s the “least racist person” before, most recently in 2019 when he said he was the “least racist person in the world.”

Something the most racist person in the room would say.

The President JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN.

He said Obama was the first clean mainstream African American.

Seems racist to me. Explain how that statement is not racist.

Much less racist than anything Donald Trump has ever said about Black people.

When you vote for a piece of shit like Donald Trump not just once but twice, you don’t get to complain about anything the other guy does or says. Nothing is more despicable, vile or disgusting than Donald Trump.

We warned you when you elected him that this was the result. Live with it

Much less racist than anything Donald Trump has ever said about Black people.

When you vote for a piece of shit like Donald Trump not just once but twice, you don’t get to complain about anything the other guy does or says. Nothing is more despicable, vile or disgusting than Donald Trump.

We warned you when you elected him that this was the result. Live with it

Quote his racist sayings. Not that you just hate him; we know you have a florid case of TDS. What did Trump SAY that was racist like Biden has said. Go.

So he was cancelled, right?

Isnt that how it works?

How about the nword? It doesnt matter if you are quoting…white people cant say it…..well….

What is more alarming is the difference in his ability to deliver full-formed sentences, pronounce words without slurring, and read from someone else’s remarks bemteeen then and now.

Forum List

Back