You guys can stop already

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that.

I doubt it. I think this will all be swept under the rug, if there was any machinery in place to really fix this and prosecute the law, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE, the counting wouldn't have been allowed to continue, we would be ordering a total recount of all affected states, and people like Hillary, Biden, Brenner, Lerner, Strozk and a HUNDRED OTHER PEOPLE would all be in prison for felony crimes.

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions. Thinking they can cheat their way to a win in a fraudulent national election & not seeing what this will mean for them is just the most obvious & egregious example.
DT gave them the rope to hang themselves with

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions.
What’s funny is that Trump focuses on the early results of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin when he declared victory and ignored the millions of absentee ballots that needed to be counted.

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that. There will be no "letting it go"...... we are going to stay on this and keep digging up the dirt and people are going to either the jailhouse or the graveyard.

I don't care what the liars in the MSM or what the politicians say, we are not going to just let this go.

You "know" the election was rigged?

Question: do you think the Republicans are honest and pure, or were they just worse cheaters than the Democrats?
Second question: if the election was rigged, why did the Democrats lose House seats and are looking to potentially concede the Senate to Republicans again?

If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.

What do you mean when you say people are going to the graveyard? Are you planning on murdering someone?

It's not going to work, and we 're not going to drop it. We know this election was rigged and someone is going to answer for that.

I doubt it. I think this will all be swept under the rug, if there was any machinery in place to really fix this and prosecute the law, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE, the counting wouldn't have been allowed to continue, we would be ordering a total recount of all affected states, and people like Hillary, Biden, Brenner, Lerner, Strozk and a HUNDRED OTHER PEOPLE would all be in prison for felony crimes.
lol. Hillary probably would have won last election.

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions. Thinking they can cheat their way to a win in a fraudulent national election & not seeing what this will mean for them is just the most obvious & egregious example.
DT gave them the rope to hang themselves with
The same can be said of the right wing. Thinking y'all could continue "winning" with nothing but false witness bearing and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy. If MSM is fake news, right wingers are even worse.

What do you mean when you say people are going to the graveyard? Are you planning on murdering someone?
I've probably killed more people than you ever fucked, but I've never murdered anyone.

I don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to let it go. We've been expecting this. He told us it was coming.

Trump is the victim. American elections are rigged. Deep State. Commies. Venezuela. Hitler.

Let's just hope he doesn't cause permanent damage here.
You right wingers already caused the damage. Even Australians, fell for it.

It's typical of the left to solely focus on the immediate results without ever seeing the serious consequences that inevitably follow their dumb decisions.
What’s funny is that Trump focuses on the early results of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin when he declared victory and ignored the millions of absentee ballots that needed to be counted.
how can you claim hes ignoring them while hes filing suits against them

we know you have a real problem understanding complex things so if you need help feel free to ask an adult for help,,

I don't think anyone expects Trumpsters to let it go. We've been expecting this. He told us it was coming.

Trump is the victim. American elections are rigged. Deep State. Commies. Venezuela. Hitler.

I'm a right winger now.

:laugh:

I'm a right winger now.

:laugh:
Center right not center left?

You "know" the election was rigged?

Question: do you think the Republicans are honest and pure, or were they just worse cheaters than the Democrats?
Second question: if the election was rigged, why did the Democrats lose House seats and are looking to potentially concede the Senate to Republicans again?

If there's evidence of voter fraud, find it and prosecute the crap out of those who did it. But this is sounding like a very strangely incompetent yet successful kind of election rigging.

The fraud accusations are in locations controlled by local democrats, who's house seats are locks for the democrats, what were they going to do, pad a 90%-10% house election even further?

The Georgia Senate races were impacted by one being a special election, and the plethora of candidates in the race.

To me, the fraud won't be provable during the electoral certification window, but say all of it comes out in the next 6 months and there is enough fraud found to put Biden's win in doubt, what happens then?

1/2 the country is currently not trusting the election process, and the other half doesn't care about the election process because their guy won.

jep47fYmYw-2.png

That's fixable...... rope, tree, shitbag, some assembly required.

Knock it off with that "I keeel U!" shit every two seconds. You're harming the cause.
It's either that or he shits in his pants. His call.

Forum List

Back