You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

I will admit that I certainly thought The Donald would have been gone by now but there seems to be zero inclination on the part of GOP challengers to The Donald to take him on. It's allowed him to basically bully the field into silence.

The lack of courage on the part of Rubio, Christie, Bush, and Kasich is all at once bewildering and saddening. Much more for Rubio than anyone else. He's set up his "white house or bust" scenario by saying he is resigning from the Senate. Christie and Kasich have day jobs to go back to. Bush is the most bewildering of all in how little he seems to really want the job which was the one question mark besides his bid to start with.

Rubio's cache on the lecture circuit is far from established as a fairly incompetent Senator, a pretty lousy Republican, and someone who has been exposed as being as petulant as his age would indicate. Someone in the Rubio camp, one would think, would mention to the Senator that this is the final sets of his professional life and it's time to start spiking the ball when he can.

Trump is basically lying his way through the campaign season and nobody is checking him or calling him out. Democrats will not be as accomdating. The GOP is setting itself up for a shameful defeat and it's candidates seem content to let it happen.
I can smell the wood burning from here.
Hey cupcake....Nobody cares what you feel.
Do you to get tired of being wrong all the time?

332-206
RIght on the money.

He is the one that had the brilliant idea of actually addressing the interests of the American People.

Debatable.

Immigration usually polls at 6% in off years (this is actually an off year).
nmrn2oz8de6ujpkcuitxvq.png

Terrorism rises and falls with the actions of the terrorists.

In all cases, he basically tells you what you want to hear and has zero plans to do anything about it logistically, logically and in fact legally. No, we can't round 11 Million People up; no, we can't ban a religion.

IMO, he gets 1, 4 and 5 by a wide margin with his positions on Trade and Immigration.

Your assumption that he is lying about his intentions is just that, an assumption.

I didn't say he was lying about his intentions.

I did say that his intentions (genuine or otherwise) have zero chance of coming to fruition. Even if he could get passed the logistical impossibility of detaining 11,000,000 people, having their cases tried, and then developing the apparatus to physically transport them back to where they came from (you just cant send them to Mexico)...we couldn't afford to do that. And that is simply the case.

It would be easy as pie for every candidate to speak to what their voters want to hear but serious and responsible politicians have at least a blueprint for implementation that is somewhat workable.

IF those 11 million people were able to move here, they can be moved back.
I'm sorry but you're being dumb. The issue is our being able to afford to eject 11,000,000 people.

If you rescind the nonsense of BirthRIght Citizenship, there is no big hurry.
Sounds pretty easy...all we have to do is amend the Constitution....Any word on where that ends? Do we go back 1 generation? What about anchor babies who are now adults and have had kids...are both going to be shipped back? One of them (Mia Love) is in Congress now....will she have to vacate her seat?

We do NOT have to build the "apparatus" to process 11 million people. If we just process 1 million a year, it will be done in 4 or 5 years (as many would just give up and go home).

Again, you're simply being dumb.

No need to amend the Constitution, just rule or make a law that illegals are "not subject to our jurisdiction".

How many illegals do you think we can "afford" to deport ever year? 12? A hundred thousand? A million?

I haven't heard any discussion of making the change retroactive. Have you?

I will admit that I certainly thought The Donald would have been gone by now but there seems to be zero inclination on the part of GOP challengers to The Donald to take him on. It's allowed him to basically bully the field into silence.

The lack of courage on the part of Rubio, Christie, Bush, and Kasich is all at once bewildering and saddening. Much more for Rubio than anyone else. He's set up his "white house or bust" scenario by saying he is resigning from the Senate. Christie and Kasich have day jobs to go back to. Bush is the most bewildering of all in how little he seems to really want the job which was the one question mark besides his bid to start with.

Rubio's cache on the lecture circuit is far from established as a fairly incompetent Senator, a pretty lousy Republican, and someone who has been exposed as being as petulant as his age would indicate. Someone in the Rubio camp, one would think, would mention to the Senator that this is the final sets of his professional life and it's time to start spiking the ball when he can.

Trump is basically lying his way through the campaign season and nobody is checking him or calling him out. Democrats will not be as accomdating. The GOP is setting itself up for a shameful defeat and it's candidates seem content to let it happen.
Is Trump under an FBI investigation for security violations and other assorted felonies, and facing a possibility of doing time in a federal prison???
The libs are busily attempting to create some kind of story or rumor that will distract Trump's campaign. They are in full attack mode now. They are scrambling to find a way to keep Trump from the GOP nomination because they know he will become the next POTUS

Debatable.

Immigration usually polls at 6% in off years (this is actually an off year).
nmrn2oz8de6ujpkcuitxvq.png

Terrorism rises and falls with the actions of the terrorists.

In all cases, he basically tells you what you want to hear and has zero plans to do anything about it logistically, logically and in fact legally. No, we can't round 11 Million People up; no, we can't ban a religion.

IMO, he gets 1, 4 and 5 by a wide margin with his positions on Trade and Immigration.

Your assumption that he is lying about his intentions is just that, an assumption.

I did say that his intentions (genuine or otherwise) have zero chance of coming to fruition. Even if he could get passed the logistical impossibility of detaining 11,000,000 people, having their cases tried, and then developing the apparatus to physically transport them back to where they came from (you just cant send them to Mexico)...we couldn't afford to do that. And that is simply the case.

It would be easy as pie for every candidate to speak to what their voters want to hear but serious and responsible politicians have at least a blueprint for implementation that is somewhat workable.

I'm sorry but you're being dumb. The issue is our being able to afford to eject 11,000,000 people.

Sounds pretty easy...all we have to do is amend the Constitution....Any word on where that ends? Do we go back 1 generation? What about anchor babies who are now adults and have had kids...are both going to be shipped back? One of them (Mia Love) is in Congress now....will she have to vacate her seat?

We do NOT have to build the "apparatus" to process 11 million people. If we just process 1 million a year, it will be done in 4 or 5 years (as many would just give up and go home).

No need to amend the Constitution, just rule or make a law that illegals are "not subject to our jurisdiction".

How many illegals do you think we can "afford" to deport ever year? 12? A hundred thousand? A million?

Which will change the constitution...
Eleven Million deportation cases is ridiculous.
So only "new" anchor babies will be deported....yeah run with that.

Is Trump under an FBI investigation for security violations and other assorted felonies, and facing a possibility of doing time in a federal prison???
The libs are busily attempting to create some kind of story or rumor that will distract Trump's campaign. They are in full attack mode now. They are scrambling to find a way to keep Trump from the GOP nomination because they know he will become the next POTUS

Please nominate Donald Trump. Just keep saying that.

Rubio Bad. Trump good. Rubio bad. Trump good. Rubio Bad. Trump good.....

11 million people here illegally is ridiculous. An effectively open border is ridiculous.

Pretending the child of two Mexican Citizens is an American is ridiculous.

Sure, stop using a stupid interpretation of the rules, from now on, or use a new law or ruling of what that phrase means.

Happens all the time.

Hispanics wildly dislike Trump, slyhunter.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

Blacks simply do not trust Trump.

Poll disputes Donald Trump claim on black voter support ...
sb_nortoncertified.png

www.cnn.com/2015/...trump-african-american-polls/index.html
52% of black people said Trump does not have strong leadership qualities. 73% of blackpeople said Trump is not strong or trustworthy. 79% of black people ...

If he get HALF of the 49% that don't agree with that, he will be doing far better than any other Republican and win.

Yeesh, I'm sorry, but the thought of The Donald being the POTUS is very disturbing to me! I don't like him. I don't trust him.
Why? Please explain...
Well, let's see...

He wants to 'deport' 11 million immigrants absent due process.

He wants to compel American citizens who happen to be Muslim to be placed in a government database.

He wants to 'investigate' Mosques absent any probable cause or reasonable suspicion for no other reason than being Muslim.

And he wants to kill family members of alleged terrorists absent due process.

What's not to 'trust.'

The American people will not permit mass deportation.
Sure they will.
A majority of GOP do. Poll: Majority of GOP voters favor mass deportation ...
talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/262671-poll...mass-deportation
Why Trump is leading the GOP primary... Big majority of GOP voters favors mass deportation,poll finds By 56-42, Americans support developing a plan to legalize ...
Americans don’t want mass deportations Americans don’t want mass deportations. But they are sort of okay with increased deportations.

So, no, the American people will not permit it.

Hispanics wildly dislike Trump, slyhunter.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

Blacks simply do not trust Trump.

Poll disputes Donald Trump claim on black voter support ...
sb_nortoncertified.png

www.cnn.com/2015/...trump-african-american-polls/index.html
52% of black people said Trump does not have strong leadership qualities. 73% of blackpeople said Trump is not strong or trustworthy. 79% of black people ...

If he get HALF of the 49% that don't agree with that, he will be doing far better than any other Republican and win.
No he won't. His net negativity -51% is seven times that of Cruz. He won't get even any where near 1/2 of that.

YOu wouldn't vote against Hillary?

Kasich has had his moments, but recently he's been getting soft on Immigration, and we can't afford that.

I will vote as I have always done. I will consider the value of the Republican candidate. If I find him fatally lacking, I will vote for the best person out there. I vote in favor of candidates. I'm not so stupid as to reduce myself to merely voting against someone.

If you're so obsessed with voting against Clinton, then you should do your damnedest to make sure Trump never gets nominated.

That's nice.

If Hillary wins and gets "a pathway to citizenship" for the illegals, your vote won't matter again.

America will be a defacto One Party State.

Ditto with Kasich.

Then maybe you ought to get your head out of your ass and produce a real candidate, instead of chasing after the first bloviating asshole who gives you thrills up your spine because he talks in public like he's posting to USMB.

Blacks won't support Trump.

Women won't support Trump.

Millennials won't support Trump.

Hispanics won't support Trump.

Correll, show us where majorities in these fields will support Trump, a guy who sounds like a far right wreck board member of USMB.

Guno agrees with you...so you're fugged from the gitgo. Receiving analysis from the morons who supported Obabble for eight years tests the outer bounds of rationality.

Receiving condemnation from a mental midget who calls the President "Obabble" is a pretty good sign that I'm on the right track.
It's the left track you're on...moron...

11 million people here illegally is ridiculous. An effectively open border is ridiculous.

Sure, stop using a stupid interpretation of the rules, from now on, or use a new law or ruling of what that phrase means.

Happens all the time.

Not to the Federal Constitution. Or maybe we can declare the 2nd Amendment null and void too????

Happens all the time.
11 million people will not be mass deported. SCOTUS will not change birth right citizenship and Congress has no power to.

Guno agrees with you...so you're fugged from the gitgo. Receiving analysis from the morons who supported Obabble for eight years tests the outer bounds of rationality.

Receiving condemnation from a mental midget who calls the President "Obabble" is a pretty good sign that I'm on the right track.
It's the left track you're on...moron...

332-206....right on track.

Forum List

Back