You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

Yeesh, I'm sorry, but the thought of The Donald being the POTUS is very disturbing to me! I don't like him. I don't trust him.

I understand. Below is the alternative.

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg

Blacks won't support Trump.

Women won't support Trump.

Millennials won't support Trump.

Hispanics won't support Trump.

Correll, show us where majorities in these fields will support Trump, a guy who sounds like a far right wreck board member of USMB.

Those who were listening when Trump said "wages are too high" will not support him either--only about 90 million hourly workers there.

Trump's style is not presidential, I grant you that it is a minus.

But, on the issues, he is what America needs, if there is any chance of things improving any time soon.

Trump is not anything on any issues. He's hidden that in a veil of virtual hand jobs.
ok so I am going to have to repost the links on this thread because apparently you don't know SHIT!!!!!!!

First off he wrote a book on where he stands on issues; Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again: Donald J. Trump: 9781501137969: Amazon.com: Books

Second off someone went through the trouble to post all of his positions in one web page easy to read format; Donald Trump on the Issues

Now then do I need to google search the details for how the Blacks and the Hispanics are more for Trump then they ever have been for any other Republican Candidate, EVER!

I get tired of looking this shit up for you ignoramuses.

And if you look at his stand on the issues (I use that website a lot, too), you'll notice that very little of it involves any solid, concrete plans regarding those issues. It's just a bunch of generalized slogans and "Elect me and I'll make it better."

You will also notice, since they go back a few years in their research, that he "evolved" conservative on many of them very recently. That makes me very suspicious of how conservative he actually is, versus how much he's pandering.

Nominate Trump, and Clinton wins 400 EVs.
Rove is making the rounds pushing his book on McKinley and the election of 1896. He is wrong in suggesting McKinley was the mastermind of the unity forward campaign of the GOP; it was Mark Hanna.

Rove is wrong if he believes that Trump can unify America. He will split a wedge right through it.

Clinton has always been center left. Trump had been also until he started pandering to the far right.

I posted links in other threads showing that Trump has more Hispanics voting for him than any Republican ever has. Blacks too.

:gives:
You can't argue he won't win because he doesn't have minority support when he has more minority support than any previous Republican.

My question is, how likely are those minorities to go out and vote in a GOP primary? How likely are they to vote for him over the Democrat candidate?

It's one thing to tell a pollster, "Yeah, he's a cool dude", and another to actually go out and cast the ballot.

Trump is still seen more as an entertainer than a politician. That's why he gets away with so much shit. But when we near crunch time he will be held in a different light. It's way too early for theatrics.

Maybe the Clintons need to move back to Little Rock,

They would never soil themselves again with common folk. They used them to gain power, not it off with the elite to the upper east coast........to the Vineyard Jeeves.

Aren't there any better people out there?

Good people won't take the job anymore. Mostly due to the leftist media who vow to destroy any that are not far left commie loons like BHO.

At this point a successful businessman (who cares enough to try to save the country) is best choice. He could keep working his company but he will abandon all of it, because he as seen the last 8 years.

And women are generally not very forgiving of men who cheat, nor men who cheat with much, much younger women.

And yet in this case, the vast majority just accepted it...very odd.

But yes, I agree it should not be a reason to have your career ruined.

Now the sexual harassment of Paul Jones? That's another story.

Except Paula Jones' case was dismissed as being "without merit" by Judge Susan Weber Wright. Also, most of the country didn't think that was a big deal, anyway. So she saw his dick. She has two kids, she knows what a dick looks like.

k

You ever work at a place where that behavior would be accepted by a boss to his employee?

That the media managed to spin that as the Republicans being unreasonable was a testimony to their completely hypocrisy and their power.

Real War on women = using them for a humidor in the executive office
yes, of course a 24 year old woman didn't know she was being used... :rolleyes:

The American people will not permit mass deportation.
Sure they will.
A majority of GOP do. Poll: Majority of GOP voters favor mass deportation ...
talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/262671-poll...mass-deportation
Why Trump is leading the GOP primary... Big majority of GOP voters favors mass deportation,poll finds By 56-42, Americans support developing a plan to legalize ...
Americans don’t want mass deportations Americans don’t want mass deportations. But they are sort of okay with increased deportations.

So, no, the American people will not permit it.

Doesn't sound like a hard line to me.

Trump is running on it, we will see how it plays out. I suspect most of those who are most against it are lost to the GOP anyways.

Hispanics wildly dislike Trump, slyhunter.

6-swa7y0k02i1yrwiq0iaa.png

Blacks simply do not trust Trump.

Poll disputes Donald Trump claim on black voter support ...
sb_nortoncertified.png

www.cnn.com/2015/...trump-african-american-polls/index.html
52% of black people said Trump does not have strong leadership qualities. 73% of blackpeople said Trump is not strong or trustworthy. 79% of black people ...

If he get HALF of the 49% that don't agree with that, he will be doing far better than any other Republican and win.
No he won't. His net negativity -51% is seven times that of Cruz. He won't get even any where near 1/2 of that.

The bloc voting of past Hispanic voters has set a very low bar for Trump to beat. If only half of the 49% that don't have an unfavorable opinion vote for him, he will do better than anyone other republican and win.

I posted links in other threads showing that Trump has more Hispanics voting for him than any Republican ever has. Blacks too.

:gives:
You can't argue he won't win because he doesn't have minority support when he has more minority support than any previous Republican.

My question is, how likely are those minorities to go out and vote in a GOP primary? How likely are they to vote for him over the Democrat candidate?

It's one thing to tell a pollster, "Yeah, he's a cool dude", and another to actually go out and cast the ballot.

See, the left, and some of the GOPers, just don't get it. This whole election isn't Republicans versus Democrats, although the left keeps trying its tried and true script. This election is about, the people of the United States versus the out of touch leaders in Washington DC. Obama lied, the GOP establishment lied, and the people are tired of it.

If you are an American, you know that wages are down, and good jobs are hard to find. And yet, you have the administration and the media telling you things are wonderful. Also, if you thought Obama had screwed the pooch and listened to the GOP tell you how they were going to stand against him if you just got them the senate, you were also sorely disappointed.

Point is, for most Americans, their vote meant almost nothing because they have all consistently lied to us. And so, the GOP constituents have decided they aren't going to put an establishment candidate in again, they are going to pick from a few outsiders. The leader as of now is Trump, but that could change.

On the Democratic side, why do you think virtually everyone is begging Warren to get in? They know Hillary is useless, and almost as rich and as big an empty suit as Romney was for the Republicans.

And so, the people who tell you that Hillary is going to win 332-to203 or whatever they are saying, are the people who still contend this election is just like the rest of them, Democrats versus Republicans. If the election does come back to that, then yes, the Democrat will probably win. BUT, if it stays as it is today, Hillary is going to lose, and lose by a larger margin than any of these people think.

Trump is the key to this whole thing. He has to keep his rhetoric going, keep everyone excited, informing all Americans how Washington is screwing them, till about next April, then get out of the way. If it works out that way, unless something bad comes out about whomever is the GOP nominee, Hillary is toast! Remember, voters get their information about Republicans from the media, and 90% of them are libs. Now they will be watching what is going on, and some will actually discover they have been mislead by their favorite media outlets-)

Forum List

Back