"You have humiliated us"

5 deferments ? he shouldn't be talking about our military

Did you have a problem with Clinton being a draft dodger?
Sure did Was a republican then even voted for GWB in 2000 ,my last repub vote BUT I felt bad for him because I always thought he was a good president Trump is making a laughing stock of America
No. Americans are making a laughing stock of americans for treating a voted in potus this way.
You mean the nutjob in our WH who attacks anyone who looks at him cross eyed doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting ? Attacking all our media, the intelligence that keeps the enemy off our backs,?
Yeah. That guy. Imagine being him and being bombarded 24/7 and then tell me you wouldn't fight back. Him, his family, his assistants, his KIDS, his WIFE, his supporters.
He dishes back what is dished to him. No, not very presidential but...he isn't a politican. Which is why he sits where he is.
Lots of Presidents were bombarded by opposite parties Most all were presidential and didn't get into the pig sty with them Trump is a slob

Did you have a problem with Clinton being a draft dodger?
Sure did Was a republican then even voted for GWB in 2000 ,my last repub vote BUT I felt bad for him because I always thought he was a good president Trump is making a laughing stock of America
No. Americans are making a laughing stock of americans for treating a voted in potus this way.
You mean the nutjob in our WH who attacks anyone who looks at him cross eyed doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting ? Attacking all our media, the intelligence that keeps the enemy off our backs,?
Yeah. That guy. Imagine being him and being bombarded 24/7 and then tell me you wouldn't fight back. Him, his family, his assistants, his KIDS, his WIFE, his supporters.
He dishes back what is dished to him. No, not very presidential but...he isn't a politican. Which is why he sits where he is.
Lots of Presidents were bombarded by opposite parties Most all were presidential and didn't get into the pig sty with them Trump is a slob
Like I said..he fights back. Which is why he is sitting where he is. Deal with it, sparky.

Like I said..he fights back. Which is why he is sitting where he is. Deal with it, sparky.
Don't you get it yet?? the more he fights the more lies he tells and makes it look even worse for him

Don't you get it yet?? the more he fights the more lies he tells and makes it look even worse for him
And don't YOU get it yet? You have no control over what he does any more than anyone else. So instead of constantly berating him and screaming at the sky, DEAL WITH IT.

Can Trump bring the reputation of the Presidency any lower?

He makes Nixon look like a choirboy

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

Last edited:
He goes to Trump, lol:

You "humiliated" and "divided" America ...

----

Admiral Who Led Bin Laden Raid Tells President Trump to Revoke His Security Clearance, Too

Admiral Who Led Bin Laden Raid Tells President Trump to Revoke His Security Clearance, Too

June 28: Vice Adm. William H. McRaven, nominated to be admiral and commander, U.S. Special Operations Command; during the Senate Armed Services hearing on his nomination.
Scott J. Ferrell—CQ-Roll Call,Inc.

Last edited:
60 and counting ex- CIA officials Trump weakening this nation.

Translation:
Trump is weakening Deep State which CIA is a part of.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.
Translation:
Trump is weakening Deep State.
More Deep State bullshit. How sad.

All these officials are anti-American pieces of shit who should never have been in the CIA.

The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.

Last edited:

Translation:
Trump is weakening Deep State.

You nailed it :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back