"You have humiliated us"

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
5 deferments ? he shouldn't be talking about our military

and real Quick but Soviets and USA were Allies during WW2 Edward .
The good ol days but things have changed I was in the Army sent to Florida when JFK made Russia back off I was scared I can admit that

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
----------------------------------------- as CiC and President The TRUMP will say as he likes same as i , one of the UNWASHED of the great Rabble of Deplorables do Edward .

Did you have a problem with Clinton being a draft dodger?

----------------------------------------- as CiC and President The TRUMP will say as he likes same as i , one of the UNWASHED of the great Rabble of Deplorables do Edward .
Time your rabble, your dotards join with the rest of America and give trump his due Just jail nothing more severe

Sure did Was a republican then even voted for GWB in 2000 ,my last repub vote BUT I felt bad for him because I always thought he was a good president Trump is making a laughing stock of America

----------------------------- no insult but all 'bushs' are terrible as they are ALL moderate republicans or Rino party people Edward . .

Sure did Was a republican then even voted for GWB in 2000 ,my last repub vote BUT I felt bad for him because I always thought he was a good president Trump is making a laughing stock of America
No. Americans are making a laughing stock of americans for treating a voted in potus this way.

No. Americans are making a laughing stock of americans for treating a voted in potus this way.
You mean the nutjob in our WH who attacks anyone who looks at him cross eyed doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting ? Attacking all our media, the intelligence that keeps the enemy off our backs,?

Get your sorry ass out of this country traitor Trump is less than a scumbag next to this man ,,as you are too

Address my post and save your false bravado, punk

There is no reason for the retired admiral to have a security clearance
Gawd you're dumb. I swear, you know the least of anyone who writes here.

The reason these people keep their clearances is so if someone from the new administration needs expertise, it's available.

You think Obama didn't ask for help from the Bush Administration?

You think Bush didn't ask for help from the Clinton Administration.

Every new administration talks to experts and people with experience from the previous administration.

What has happened to the intelligence level of these Republicans? My Gawd!

Get your sorry ass out of this country traitor Trump is less than a scumbag next to this man ,,as you are too

Address my post and save your false bravado, punk

There is no reason for the retired admiral to have a security clearance
Gawd you're dumb. I swear, you know the least of anyone who writes here.

The reason these people keep their clearances is so if someone from the new administration needs expertise, it's available.

You think Obama didn't ask for help from the Bush Administration?

You think Bush didn't ask for help from the Clinton Administration.

Every new administration talks to experts and people with experience from the previous administration.

What has happened to the intelligence level of these Republicans? My Gawd!
Wait till they see Amarosas videos and hear the tapes Trump and trumpettes will have bowel problems

You mean the nutjob in our WH who attacks anyone who looks at him cross eyed doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting ? Attacking all our media, the intelligence that keeps the enemy off our backs,?
Yeah. That guy. Imagine being him and being bombarded 24/7 and then tell me you wouldn't fight back. Him, his family, his assistants, his KIDS, his WIFE, his supporters.
He dishes back what is dished to him. No, not very presidential but...he isn't a politican. Which is why he sits where he is.

60 more ex-CIA officials criticize Trump for yanking John Brennan's clearance

What kind of a job do you think our intelligence agencies are doing right now to protect this country with Trump as Commander in Chief?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ good,the ' 60 ' advertise themselves as people to be checked out . That being said , it sounds like 'ohr' and maybe his wife May be next to lose 'sec clearance' DeanRD .

He has been purged from rhe list of consultants and advisors list available for currently serving officials.
Which any President has the right to do and given he can't put his personal feelings about Trump aside any advice he would give is likely to be biased so he doesn't need the clearance.
Don't any of you dumb f-ers get it ?? He's getting rid of all that can hurt him or testify against him Look at the list ,,,He learned nothing from Nixon and his enemies list
He's getting rid of the criminals.
Everything you people whine about consists of Trump applying the law.
what criminals? What indictments? What judge and jury?

Playing stupid again?
BTW..criminals are criminal regardless of whether or not they are prosecuted or caught.

He's catching the criminals and tossing them out on their ears.

The left is learning what the consequences are for being unethical pieces of shit.

The West Virginia House impeached the entire state Supreme Court - CNNPolitics

Judge blasts Sun Sentinel for publishing confidential information in Parkland school shooting case
BUR Manafort is a good man ?? this gd thief?

Forum List

Back