"You have humiliated us"

Here I'll help.

Aid and Comfort
To render assistance or counsel. Any act that deliberately strengthens or tends to strengthen enemies of the United States,or that weakens or tends to weaken the power of the United States to resist and attack such enemies is characterized as aidand comfort.

Yes, you need a sponsor
However, once you have been given a final clearance, it is valid for ten years and you don’t have to go through a new investigation

Trump pulling a clearance for no other reason than petty retribution is an abuse of his office

Nobody can just sponsor Joe Blow off the street, where do you get this stupid crap? Brennan is openly promoting sedition, he lied to Congress about the spying program and he spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee. He should have been fired and lost it back then.
Sedition?
Are you frick’n nutz?

Brennan is an American Patriot concerned about the leadership of his country

Nope, sorry. When he accused the Prez of treason that is sedition. He is no hero he is a piece of excrement.
Bull crap

Any citizen can state an opinion that the President has committed treason

Myself included

What he did (as I have shown) was textbook Sedition.
Period.
Ridiculously not even close

Brennan is an American Patriot

He wouldn't say this if he were still active duty and you wouldn't support him at all if he said the same thing about Obama.

Case closed.
Case open and he through his service to this country .is far more entitled to his thoughts on the ah in our wh than you can ever be

No one is more entitled to an opinion than another, we are all equal and my father and other soldiers fought for everyone's opinion to be uttered and be equal, so quit being an asshole.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Are you going to revoke clearance on EVERY soldier who leaves the military?

It will prevent them from getting jobs once they enter the civilian workforce
For most military, clearance is revoked immediately upon separation. My son had a top secret clearance. It was gone on his last day. I worked on an air force project. I had a secret clearance. It was gone the second the project was over and I handed in my ID badge.

Did you really think that every soldier retains that clearance?

Nobody can just sponsor Joe Blow off the street, where do you get this stupid crap? Brennan is openly promoting sedition, he lied to Congress about the spying program and he spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee. He should have been fired and lost it back then.
Sedition?
Are you frick’n nutz?

Nope, sorry. When he accused the Prez of treason that is sedition. He is no hero he is a piece of excrement.
Bull crap

Myself included
Yes and some may call it treason to look our enemy in the eye and rather than tell him like it is he kisses putins butt.....he should burn

Why don't you show us what treason he committed?
I posted the definition of treason for you

Sedition?
Are you frick’n nutz?

Bull crap

Myself included

Period.

....and yet Rump committed Treason. Brennan is in trouble, wait and see.

Sedition?
Are you frick’n nutz?

Bull crap

Myself included

Period.

Brennan is, was and will always be a communist.

Sedition?
Are you frick’n nutz?

Bull crap

Myself included
Yes and some may call it treason to look our enemy in the eye and rather than tell him like it is he kisses putins butt.....he should burn

Now you need to PROVE he committed it.

Bull crap

Myself included

I'll leave that to Mueller and a Dem house coming soon

Bull crap

Myself included

So you're just talking out of your ass, I get it.

Hey assface YOU prove he's innocent

You made the charge son, you get to prove your assertion. I fully understand that you have the intellect of a child but the way this stuff works is that if you make a claim YOU have to prove. It really is just that simple.

Are you going to revoke clearance on EVERY soldier who leaves the military?

It will prevent them from getting jobs once they enter the civilian workforce
For most military, clearance is revoked immediately upon separation. My son had a top secret clearance. It was gone on his last day. I worked on an air force project. I had a secret clearance. It was gone the second the project was over and I handed in my ID badge.

Did you really think that every soldier retains that clearance?
Top Secret is compartmentalized to a certain project or area

Don’t know when you were in. They now have something called JPAS that tracks your security status.

We'll get right on that, oh wait we are too busy running the country and dismantling the left's agenda.

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
Well, you know....it's so much easier for those keyboard kommandos to run down our veterans from the safety of their "never having served" deplorable nation.

You made the charge son, you get to prove your assertion. I fully understand that you have the intellect of a child but the way this stuff works is that if you make a claim YOU have to prove. It really is just that simple.
I'm not a gd lawyer and asking to prove some ones guilty is only you banging your head up against the wall I won't play your game

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor

I'm a Navy brat and have the highest respect for the US Navy...with that said my father (God rest his soul) would have scoffed at the admiral.

My bet is he's an Obama crony
^Slept at a Holiday Inn.

Forum List

Back