"You have humiliated us"

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
Why?

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO.
COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Absolute head of the military, intelligence. CEO.

And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?
Who did Brennan work for? Report to?

Loyalty to Trump and loyalty to the country are two different things.
When did I ever say anything about loyalty? Brennan is pig shit. He is supposed to serve his country, not himself. But I was talking about the Admiral anyway. Not sure how you jumped tracks onto Brennan.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.
Why is it when some pig shit tells it like you want him to, it suddenly becomes "the truth" no matter how wrong it is?

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.
One and counting, conservative who doesn't give a fuck what someone else thinks.

Unlike isiots I don't need talking points on a leash or reassurance that my feelings are valid. I can see with my own two eyes the state our nation is in.

You can dislike the man all you want but his results speak for themselves. And by results i dont mean the butthurt stupidity of idiots with an ax to grind.

Trump is the idiot with the ax to grind. Sanctioning those who dare to point out that the emporer has no clothes.

The results do speak for themselves. The highest deficit in the history of the nation and you got nothing for it. No infrastructure, no raises which he promised, no health care and no education.

He promised better trade deals and delivered lower job creation, a tariff war, higher inflation and companies closing and higher prices. Lay offs to follow.

He promised to stop Kim from getting nuclear weapons. Obama hacked Kim’s missiles launch computers and blew up his rockets. Trump cancelled that program and Kim now has 40 nukes and an ICBM.

Trump went to Singapore to get a nuclear limitation treaty and came back with boxes of bones and promises to talk about the nukes, which were promptly broken.

You clown is losing. Bigly.
----------------------------- hey DLADY and aw well , you and your fureign opinions are pretty funny eh ?? GO Trump

All of this because Trump lacks the ability to dismiss criticism and doesn't know how to respond properly to it.
Maybe some,maybe most, but not all. That doesn't seem to be a suitable explanation for why fired McCabe, or even Mueller. Where was Mueller's public criticism of trump, when he was fired? There wasn't any.

You raise a good point. However Robert Mueller hasn’t commented about anything that has happened since he started. Not once. I haven’t a clue what his voice even sounds like.

This appears to be a deliberate strategy on Mueller’s part and it’s really making Trump unhinged. I think Trump is doing a lot of this crazy shit to try and goad Mueller into saying or doing something that will give Trump a excuse to claim that Mueller is provebly biased and shut down the investigation.

Junior is in serious legal jeopardy here. So is his buddy Roger Stone. Trump knows all of them are caught. His only hope is to discredit Mueller and shut him down. If Manafort is convicted, I think Trump will have a total breakdown.

He’s on the edge now.

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
Why?

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

When did I ever say anything about loyalty? Brennan is pig shit. He is supposed to serve his country, not himself. But I was talking about the Admiral anyway. Not sure how you jumped tracks onto Brennan.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.
Why is it when some pig shit tells it like you want him to, it suddenly becomes "the truth" no matter how wrong it is?
So...when did Brennan step down? January 2017? He is a private citizen.

Maybe instead of knee jerk defending all things Trump you ought to think about the role of presidential power, “enemy lists” and political history. Regardless of whether you like the person, or what political party they hale from... these kinds of actions are very disturbing.

Why?

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

All of this because Trump lacks the ability to dismiss criticism and doesn't know how to respond properly to it.
Maybe some,maybe most, but not all. That doesn't seem to be a suitable explanation for why fired McCabe, or even Mueller. Where was Mueller's public criticism of trump, when he was fired? There wasn't any.

You raise a good point. However Robert Mueller hasn’t commented about anything that has happened since he started. Not once. I haven’t a clue what his voice even sounds like.

This appears to be a deliberate strategy on Mueller’s part and it’s really making Trump unhinged. I think Trump is doing a lot of this crazy shit to try and goad Mueller into saying or doing something that will give Trump a excuse to claim that Mueller is provebly biased and shut down the investigation.

Junior is in serious legal jeopardy here. So is his buddy Roger Stone. Trump knows all of them are caught. His only hope is to discredit Mueller and shut him down. If Manafort is convicted, I think Trump will have a total breakdown.

He’s on the edge now.
I said Mueller, but I meant comey.

The hypocrisy here is HUMONGOUS. Because it was Left ...

:blahblah: get a clue, morAn.

this issue is not a petty partisan one, so that leaves you way out of your league.

Can't go lower in credibility and irony dept than you just did. EVERYTHING Brennan has done to deserved being rejected as a consultant needing clearances HAS BEEN POLITICAL --- clueless, irony deficient moron...

Why?

Why is it that when Trump tells it like you want him to, it suddenly becomes “the truth” no matter how wrong it is?

You keep pretending that Trump isn’t lying when those of us who have been following politics, current events and the news have seen all of this stuff live on TV and know what happened.

We didn’t watch some idiot on TV tell us what happened. We watched the entire Trump Putin news conference while they finished each other’s sentences and Trump said he believed your boss’ lies. Trump was like a giddy school child meeting his rock star hero. An asset in the presence of his handler.

Trump says what we think is happening, isn’t really happening. Trump says a lot of shit and none of it is true. I’m going to believe what I saw with my own eyes and ears.

EVERYTHING Brennan has done to deserved being rejected as a consultant needing clearances HAS BEEN POLITICAL
100% wrong . At no point has he displayed or preached partisanship. He has criticized Trump as a person and for his actions.

He's protecting his own ass from the UBER partisan acts that he did to interfere in an American election..

And -- he's gonna pay for those.

Why?

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

I love how you Little Trumpsters almost ejaculate accusing anyone who highlights Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, but completely ignore Trump verified pathological lies.
You have zero credibility and live in the land of hypocrisy.

Why?

you ought to think about the role of presidential power, “enemy lists” and political history. Regardless of whether you like the person, or what political party they hale from... these kinds of actions are very disturbing.

I learned all about limited presidential power a few years ago when the Supreme Court had to slap Obama down SEVERAL times and tell him: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
I learned all about enemy lists several years ago when Obama went after James Rosen, spied on the AP press, weaponized the IRS to suppress his political opponents and rigged the intelligence agencies so that info sharing was now so free a few days before leaving office, they could spy on Trump, bug him, leak things left and right and trip him up to interfere in his administration AMAP as he walked out the door. These kinds of actions are INDEED very disturbing.

Screen-Shot-2013-10-28-at-10.38.16-AM.jpg
obama-flipping-the-bird.png

just because dumbo partisans CLAIM his acts were partisan, doesn't make it so.

Why?

I love the way you on the right jump to defend anything Trump does from ripping apart families to vindictively cancelling security clearances for personal vendettas. Brennan isn’t the only one being considered, but I am sure you rightests will come up with “sound” reason for each of them rather then consider the possibility that maybe Trump has no clothes.

what partisan simpletons call Brennan's "partisan acts" are actually informed and qualified acts on behalf of our national security.

He's protecting his own ass from the UBER partisan acts that he did to interfere in an American election.
Pure trumpkin fantasy...this dog and pony show of regurgitating trump strategist talking points from 2 years ago, as a suggestion of why his clearance was revoked,... what transparent nonsense...

And nothing else is going to happen for Brennan. Neither the elected GOP or DOJ is going to go after such a respected professional;, no matter how much you trumpkins cackle and point...

Forum List

Back