"You have humiliated us"

Criticism of Trump will not be tolerated.
My god. He has been criticized no matter what he has done. Or what Melania has done. Sends his yearly paycheck to help fix military hospitals and cemetaries.....Melania wishing a happy mothers day...it doesn't matter what he does he is STILL ATTACKED. Yet you cry that nobody can supposedly berate him when it HAPPENS CONSTANTLY???? Really?????
Melania doesnt deserve it. Trump, by his actions does. Look at how Clinton and Obama were demonized :dunno:

Did Obama use his power to retaliate like this?

Uh, no, Obama was a behind your back kinda guy, like getting the IRS to do his dirty deeds.
No evidence to support it...the Republican dominated Congress investigated it.

Back to the original question. Who’s security clearances did Obama revoke and why?
The IRS admitted that they did it..............but of course............Obama and his staff had NO IDEA that this was happening...........can't prove it...........

Absolution ...........question is........Was he just so stupid he didn't know............or is he playing stupid..........

Those with common sense knows the asshat knew........but can't prove it............Perhaps the GOP should play the game of what the Dems are doing now............investigate everyone close to him.............charge them with some Trumped up charge and MAKE THEM SING..................

Play by the dirty tactics of the liberals................who are now covering up their OWN CRIMES..........in attacks against Trump..............INSURANCE POLICY........

Or how about Trump go play golf............WHILE THE IRS CLIMBS UP the DNC'S ASS.........Oh he doesn't know a thing.

SPIT.

hasjamesclapper_facebook.png

The dude is irrelevant. He no longer has a need to know. Thus, no clearance is required

-Geaux

You got this backwards .... like most of the dudes and dudettes here,
The clearance helps those still in service get input and counsel from retired public servants.

If the dude was irrelevant there would be no point in clearance.

Successful retired top brass with decades of experience are priceless and an important contribution to national security. Revoking clearance means losing a resource in critical times.

In short, beyond politics, Trump is sabotaging national security.
Brennan sold out his credibility when he leaked information to the media and lied to congress. Including efforts to try and overthrow a duly elected President

-Geaux

The dude is irrelevant. He no longer has a need to know. Thus, no clearance is required

-Geaux

You got this backwards .... like most of the dudes and dudettes here,
The clearance helps those still in service get input and counsel from retired public servants.

If the dude was irrelevant there would be no point in clearance.

Successful retired top brass with decades of experience are priceless and an important contribution to national security. Revoking clearance means losing a resource in critical times.

In short, beyond politics, Trump is sabotaging national security.
Brennan sold out his credibility when he leaked information to the media and lied to congress. Including efforts to try and overthrow a duly elected President

-Geaux
Brennon and Clap Trap LIED UNDER OATH...............they should be tried for perjury.

Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" died on December 13th, 2001. Whomever it was that McRaven directed a raid against, had killed and then given a burial in the ocean per (snicker) "muslim tradition" wasn't Tim Osman...no way, no how.

Back when I was in the Air Force, I had a TS-SCI security clearance.
Now, here comes the unbelievable shit. When I got out, they took my security clearance!
WTF! The nerve!!!

The same thing happened to me. I even had to sign a document that I would not divulge any of the classified information I had been briefed in on.

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO.
COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Absolute head of the military, intelligence. CEO.

And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?
Who did Brennan work for? Report to?

Loyalty to Trump and loyalty to the country are two different things.
When did I ever say anything about loyalty? Brennan is pig shit. He is supposed to serve his country, not himself. But I was talking about the Admiral anyway. Not sure how you jumped tracks onto Brennan.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.
Why is it when some pig shit tells it like you want him to, it suddenly becomes "the truth" no matter how wrong it is?
you ought to think about the role of presidential power, “enemy lists” and political history. Regardless of whether you like the person, or what political party they hale from... these kinds of actions are very disturbing.

I learned all about limited presidential power a few years ago when the Supreme Court had to slap Obama down SEVERAL times and tell him: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
I learned all about enemy lists several years ago when Obama went after James Rosen, spied on the AP press, weaponized the IRS to suppress his political opponents and rigged the intelligence agencies so that info sharing was now so free a few days before leaving office, they could spy on Trump, bug him, leak things left and right and trip him up to interfere in his administration AMAP as he walked out the door. These kinds of actions are INDEED very disturbing.

View attachment 211105 View attachment 211106
Obama has been out of office almost two years. It is Trump now.

After 8 years of BBBBBBBBUUUUT BOOOOOOSH?

Really?

the whiny asses of the alt right stained traitors should do something worthwhile rather than defend that Trumpstain.

Hey. Get a job. Thanks to Obama there are plenty of jobs out there. Get to work.

Clap Trap and Brennon are LIARS under oath.............They Humiliated themselves..........and should be tried for perjury

It’s common practice for active CIA directors to consult their predecessors.
Period.

.... ar least it was lol
/——/ I guess as a former CIA director you have first hand knowledge of this practice. How often does Director Pompey call you every week? If that’s classified info, I understand if you can’t share.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

THANK YOU, ADMIRAL McRAVEN! He and John Brennan are STANDING UP FOR THE U.S.A.! If I cannot be literally at your side, I, as an American, will be standing at your side in thought and spirit. I am so proud of you both. It is so wonderful to see true Patriots standing up for all of us.
:CryingCow:

What's next ? Will the orange douche take away pensions?

Didn’t he do that with the deputy FBI Director?

Fire him days before he could receive a pension?
yes he did ,,it might have been just one day ,,,the payback president a pos

I just wonder how you would respond to the constant attacks Pres. Trump has had to endure from two scoops of ice cream to coveting your own daughter. Quit being a clown.
Lol. The things skewed by imbecilic trumpkins.

BUT not all wrong A full dose of what you believe in might be wrong too We need a bit of each and non partisanship to make America work The way it's going now with this divider in the WH ,,our ship be sinking

I'm don't see how we can work together when your side is constantly smearing us as Nazis and WHite Supremacists.

That is not a prelude to cooperation, that is a prelude to oppression and/or war.
again I must agree BUT there must be some reason those types you speak of gravitate to Republicans side
The Deplorables are welcome in the Republican Party

You are a lying piece of shit.

Did you have some sort of evidence to the contrary?
Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalists, Militia Groups, Conspiracy Kooks, Birthers, Baggers, Blowhards and other angry malcontents ALL voted Drumpf.....

You are lumping "blowhards" in with actual Nazis. YOu are a lying piece of shit.

LOOK at this photo of yours, you moron.

cr9xtumxgae7omu.jpg

I count maybe 13 actually nazis.

They are too small to matter. You are an asshole for conflating them with good people.

I'm don't see how we can work together when your side is constantly smearing us as Nazis and WHite Supremacists.

That is not a prelude to cooperation, that is a prelude to oppression and/or war.
again I must agree BUT there must be some reason those types you speak of gravitate to Republicans side
The Deplorables are welcome in the Republican Party

You are a lying piece of shit.

Did you have some sort of evidence to the contrary?
Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalists, Militia Groups, Conspiracy Kooks, Birthers, Baggers, Blowhards and other angry malcontents ALL voted Drumpf.....

You are lumping "blowhards" in with actual Nazis. YOu are a lying piece of shit.

LOOK at this photo of yours, you moron.

cr9xtumxgae7omu.jpg

I count maybe 13 actually nazis.

They are too small to matter. You are an asshole for conflating them with good people.
Agreed. The DNCMSM has gaslighted many average Americans into thinking they are a force to be concerned about. Plus ask some lefties and they will gladly tell you Trump is a white supremacist and a Nazi. LMFAO!

Yeah. That guy. Imagine being him and being bombarded 24/7 and then tell me you wouldn't fight back. Him, his family, his assistants, his KIDS, his WIFE, his supporters.
He dishes back what is dished to him. No, not very presidential but...he isn't a politican. Which is why he sits where he is.
Lots of Presidents were bombarded by opposite parties Most all were presidential and didn't get into the pig sty with them Trump is a slob
Like I said..he fights back. Which is why he is sitting where he is. Deal with it, sparky.
Fighting back? Or bullying?

Fighting back? Or abusing his power?
The one being bullied is him, Coyote. I mean..come on. Every night. Every day. Ever since he won, its been non stop. There has never been a potus this attacked in my memory. Its humiliating, all right. I am embarrassed for the American people doing this crap. Enough already.
If Hillary would have won, I would not have liked it. Nope. But..she would still be POTUS and deserving of my loyalty against all enemies. Too bad the left doesn't feel the same loyalty.
but you liked what the pos the head of repub senate said about obama how they were going to do their best to make him a one term president and then did all they could to fk up America ? FK all republicans
So? That's one thing. The rabid leftwing anti-Trump media attacks Trump 24 hours a day, and every day it's something new.

Fuck all Dim snowflakes.

Forum List

Back