"You have humiliated us"

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO.
COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Absolute head of the military, intelligence. CEO.

And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?
Who did Brennan work for? Report to?

Loyalty to Trump and loyalty to the country are two different things.
When did I ever say anything about loyalty? Brennan is pig shit. He is supposed to serve his country, not himself. But I was talking about the Admiral anyway. Not sure how you jumped tracks onto Brennan.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.
Why is it when some pig shit tells it like you want him to, it suddenly becomes "the truth" no matter how wrong it is?
you ought to think about the role of presidential power, “enemy lists” and political history. Regardless of whether you like the person, or what political party they hale from... these kinds of actions are very disturbing.

I learned all about limited presidential power a few years ago when the Supreme Court had to slap Obama down SEVERAL times and tell him: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
I learned all about enemy lists several years ago when Obama went after James Rosen, spied on the AP press, weaponized the IRS to suppress his political opponents and rigged the intelligence agencies so that info sharing was now so free a few days before leaving office, they could spy on Trump, bug him, leak things left and right and trip him up to interfere in his administration AMAP as he walked out the door. These kinds of actions are INDEED very disturbing.

View attachment 211105 View attachment 211106
Obama has been out of office almost two years. It is Trump now.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
Why?

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA.

The FBI was SUPPOSED to be a purely NATIONAL investigative body. No enforcement. They weren't even supposed to carry guns. And the CIA was SUPPOSED to be for everything else (foreign, not domestic). Why is it that anything the government starts eventually grows ten-fold in cost and scope beyond its intended (stated) purview?

When did I ever say anything about loyalty? Brennan is pig shit. He is supposed to serve his country, not himself. But I was talking about the Admiral anyway. Not sure how you jumped tracks onto Brennan.

Why is it when some pig shit tells it like you want him to, it suddenly becomes "the truth" no matter how wrong it is?
you ought to think about the role of presidential power, “enemy lists” and political history. Regardless of whether you like the person, or what political party they hale from... these kinds of actions are very disturbing.

I learned all about limited presidential power a few years ago when the Supreme Court had to slap Obama down SEVERAL times and tell him: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
I learned all about enemy lists several years ago when Obama went after James Rosen, spied on the AP press, weaponized the IRS to suppress his political opponents and rigged the intelligence agencies so that info sharing was now so free a few days before leaving office, they could spy on Trump, bug him, leak things left and right and trip him up to interfere in his administration AMAP as he walked out the door. These kinds of actions are INDEED very disturbing.

EXCUSE. DEFER. DENIAL. Funny how the greatest crimes on the planet that make Jack The Ripper pale in comparison are committed by politicians whom unlike everyone else, once out of office, suddenly, their crimes are not supposed to no longer matter! Yet an ordinary guy can make a pass at a lady in his office and 20 years later be held accountable and lose his job and career. I hope you remember that the day after Trump's out of office, you are no longer allowed to mention anything he did much less BLAME him for as thing! I'll be watching.

EXCUSE. DEFER. DENIAL. Funny how the greatest crimes on the planet that make Jack The Ripper pale in comparison are committed by politicians whom unlike everyone else, once out of office, suddenly, their crimes are not supposed to no longer matter! Yet an ordinary guy can make a pass at a lady in his office and 20 years later be held accountable and lose his job and career. I hope you remember that the day after Trump's out of office, you are no longer allowed to mention anything he did much less BLAME him for as thing! I'll be watching.
Trump is in office. We are talking about his actions.

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
Why?

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

I love how you Little Trumpsters almost ejaculate accusing anyone who highlights Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, but completely ignore Trump verified pathological lies.
You have zero credibility and live in the land of hypocrisy.

Trump's Incompetence: show me proof of it.
Trump's Dishonesty: show me where he's any different from Obama or Hillary.
Trump's Verified Pathological Lies: show me proof of any pathology.

You assholes sit up all night watching a news network you hate (Fox).
You assholes sit up all night drawing political cartoons to smear him.
You assholes lay awake 24/7 reading and reporting on every fricking tweet from Trump.
You assholes spend thousands tracking EVERY SINGLE ONE of even the tiniest of Trump's alleged misstatements or mistruths.
Your assholes spend tens of thousands of $ making parade balloons of Trump thinking you are raising awareness.

The guy plays you fools like a Stradivarius, he gets inside your heads like an ear-worm, he manipulates your media, gets millions in free advertising, you follow him around his rallies like a king, all the while complaining of his every word and action, then you have the temerity to think WE are the Trumpsters and that WE ejaculate! You pay 10X as much attention to the guy than I ever will and he OWNS YOU! :happy-1:

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

Looks like you're gonna have to get a job.....

His parents will faint!

...and throw a party shortly after.

Only if he moves out of their basement?

Criticism of Trump will not be tolerated.
My god. He has been criticized no matter what he has done. Or what Melania has done. Sends his yearly paycheck to help fix military hospitals and cemetaries.....Melania wishing a happy mothers day...it doesn't matter what he does he is STILL ATTACKED. Yet you cry that nobody can supposedly berate him when it HAPPENS CONSTANTLY???? Really?????
Melania doesnt deserve it. Trump, by his actions does. Look at how Clinton and Obama were demonized :dunno:

Did Obama use his power to retaliate like this?
Obama and Clinton did NOT get the bullshit that Trump is getting. Yes, they got snickered at and poked now and then, but not at this level that Trump is getting. Trumps actions are of a regular guy mouthing back at those who mouth off at him. He is an In Yer Face kinda guy..which is EXACTLY why he was voted in. What you saw/see, is what you get. And the more he is bashed and harangued, the more people want him to stay exactly where he is while continuing to thumb his nose at everyone else. And, those doing the bashing look much MUCH worse than he does. Trump is not dividing this nation. The LOSERS of the one that ran against him are the ones dividing it.
And thats a fact. Period.

"It's astounding how often you fail to live up to minimum standards of decency, civility, & probity," Brennan tweeted. "Seems like you will never understand what it means to be president, nor what it takes to be a good, decent, & honest person. So disheartening, so dangerous for our Nation."

trumpbabyblimplondon_071318getty.jpg

:102:you're fired! no more security clearance for you!:102:

we live by rule of law and teflon don is facing constitutional due process at the hands of our chief law enforcement agencies because of HIS OWN ACTIONS.

What Trump is doing is using this as a means to punish critics, not because they did anything wrong or committed a crime, but because they exercised their rights.
NICE OPINION....if you complete ignore the fact that Brennan violated both Constitution and law by illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC JUSTICES, and helped Barry conduct his own 'WATERGATE'.

Nice OPINION...if you totally ignore that Brennan committed perjury...TWICE...under oath before Congress in an attempt to hide his own crimes.

Perjury is not a 'Right'.

Violating the Constitutional Rights of others by illegally spying on them is not a 'Right'.

Being entrusted with a security clearance is not a 'Right'. It is a privilege these criminals abused.

Paragraph 1: if he did anything illegal, show me the indictments, otherwise, it is just pro Trump sewage for the base.

The rest of it....show me the indictments....you can right?
If you think crimes are not committed if people are protected from indictment then you are a complete idiot...

Once again you call people who have never been arrested much less indicted “criminals”. You’re lying.
When a scumbag says under oath that he was not illegally spying on Congress, it is then proven that he did, and he has to appear before Congress and apologize he is a criminal and its not lying.

Even you know Obama protected his criminal administration from indictment and prosecution - you just play the 'stupud partisan' game like you are doing now in their defense.

These CIA agents have served under Presidents of both parties

Trump is the only one to be deemed a danger to our country

lol yeah sure, by nobody with any credibility at all, i.e. Democrats and parasites of various sorts.

Ah well, yet another fake news troll thread goes under, due to OPerator error ...

These CIA agents have served decades for presidents of both parties

Trump is the ONLY one to be considered a danger

lol these clowns were 'On Duty' when Obama and Kerry helped boost the Iranian nuclear weapons and missile development, and then laid some hundreds of billions on a regime that has threatened to destroy us. They're traitors, just like you are.

lol sure sure ... a bunch of wannabee 'contractors' hoping to line their pockets like Brennan did, some $40 million bucks worth at last count.

Nobody gives a shit about this fake news, not even the Party hacks at PBS think it's a 'story'. lol
I just found out Comey made 6.5 million. In one year. He got that money because his old buddy Mewler sent a contract to his employer. Of course mewler got the same from Comey when it was his turn to cash in. Stand up guys right?

That's just what we know about; no telling how much these people have stashed overseas and pay no taxes on.

A security clearance is important in many of the jobs these people go on to after leaving the government including consulting with the government on cases they were involved in or have expertise in. In fact it is not uncommon for their successors to consult with them on a pro bono basis. Brennan, in fact did just that for six months, on a terrorism case. Pro Bono.

What Trump is doing is using this as a means to punish critics, not because they did anything wrong or committed a crime, but because they exercised their rights. The President of the United States is using this as a means to punish critics no longer in his direct employ.

Brennan and others are being punished because they stood up and said “the emperor has no clothes”.

This is directly from The President.

We should not tolerate it. It is really really wrong and disturbing.

lol this is ludicrous; he never did anything 'pro bono'; he's just touting himself as a 'victim', when in fact he used his time on the job being a political operative for those running against Trump, and his side lost.

Screw the hack; he is only sniveling because the loot he's scored so far doing all the 'pro bono' rubbish is going to be reduced in the future because he's going to have less insider info to peddle for cash to anybody who pays him for it. We know he and his buddies have zero issues with doing business with Iranian terrorist regimes or Russian organized crime syndicate, because he didn't feel the need to resign when that was going on, and neither did Comey or Mueller; instead they all jumped of the gravy trains.

As you can see the far left needs these people to keep their clearances after all they religious narrative is the Russians interfered and this is one of the prime players that allowed it. Otherwise they can no longer continue pushing the debunked religious narrative.

These people are sociopaths; they actually do not get what is wrong with their hacks; they are so amoral and self-focused they genuinely have no idea why these scum are reviled, just as most homosexuals and Democrats are completely mystified as to why so many people are 'bothered' by pedophiles or baby killling as a factory process. It's all a complete mystery to them.

Last edited:
Why?

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

I love how you Little Trumpsters almost ejaculate accusing anyone who highlights Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, but completely ignore Trump verified pathological lies.
You have zero credibility and live in the land of hypocrisy.

FT isn't a GOP fan. You Democrats are just sociopaths, so running around spouting about anybody else's 'credibility' is just ... well ...cute ... Brennan is a crooked hack, he isn't 'telling anything like it is', he never has in his entire life, except maybe when he gets indicted and then rolls over on everybody to save his own ass.

Last edited:
The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.
75 deep state pieces of shit who defend traitorous scumbags.
All these CIA directors are "traitors": William Webster, George Tenet, Porter Goss, Michael Hayden, Leon Panetta, David Petraeus, and Robert Gates

many of them republicans.
Petraus..............remember when Media Matters played Betrayus................Then hired under Obama he became their HERO...................Then he had an affair with a woman who had the exact same Clearance as he did and showed her his little notebook and asked what do you think.................

Never disclosed to the public.............both same security clearances..........and yet they FRAGGED him for it...........

Bunch of damned HYPOCRITES...............who Love you or hate you depending on which way the wind blows..............Kinda like they are RUNNING FROM A FART.............

The LEFT are DISPICABLE.............

The Intellegence communities have HUMILIATED THEMSELVES...........by being bought off by Lobbyist and political platforms...............Brennon now works for his good buddies at CNN making monster money for doing THEIR BIDDING.............

Kinda like getting a DOGGY BISCUIT FOR BEING A GOOD BOY.............

Tell the whiney ass to go take a long walk off a short bridge...........Dang Leaky traitor.

Forum List

Back