"You have humiliated us"

What Trump is doing is using this as a means to punish critics, not because they did anything wrong or committed a crime, but because they exercised their rights.
NICE OPINION....if you complete ignore the fact that Brennan violated both Constitution and law by illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC JUSTICES, and helped Barry conduct his own 'WATERGATE'.

Nice OPINION...if you totally ignore that Brennan committed perjury...TWICE...under oath before Congress in an attempt to hide his own crimes.

Perjury is not a 'Right'.

Violating the Constitutional Rights of others by illegally spying on them is not a 'Right'.

Being entrusted with a security clearance is not a 'Right'. It is a privilege these criminals abused.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
Why?

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
haha... are you kidding? Trump can't even fire people to their faces. He's a gutless pussy.
Says an anonymous clown on a board who talks big and insults people from the safety and security of his 'hidden hole' from which he posts such 'brave' / 'courageous' posts....

Bwuhahahaha....

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.
One and counting, conservative who doesn't give a fuck what someone else thinks.

Unlike isiots I don't need talking points on a leash or reassurance that my feelings are valid. I can see with my own two eyes the state our nation is in.

You can dislike the man all you want but his results speak for themselves. And by results i dont mean the butthurt stupidity of idiots with an ax to grind.

Trump is the idiot with the ax to grind. Sanctioning those who dare to point out that the emporer has no clothes.

The results do speak for themselves. The highest deficit in the history of the nation and you got nothing for it. No infrastructure, no raises which he promised, no health care and no education.

He promised better trade deals and delivered lower job creation, a tariff war, higher inflation and companies closing and higher prices. Lay offs to follow.

He promised to stop Kim from getting nuclear weapons. Obama hacked Kim’s missiles launch computers and blew up his rockets. Trump cancelled that program and Kim now has 40 nukes and an ICBM.

Trump went to Singapore to get a nuclear limitation treaty and came back with boxes of bones and promises to talk about the nukes, which were promptly broken.

You clown is losing. Bigly.

What Trump is doing is using this as a means to punish critics, not because they did anything wrong or committed a crime, but because they exercised their rights.
NICE OPINION....if you complete ignore the fact that Brennan violated both Constitution and law by illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC JUSTICES, and helped Barry conduct his own 'WATERGATE'.

Nice OPINION...if you totally ignore that Brennan committed perjury...TWICE...under oath before Congress in an attempt to hide his own crimes.

Violating the Constitutional Rights of others by illegally spying on them is not a 'Right'.

Being entrusted with a security clearance is not a 'Right'. It is a privilege these criminals abused.

Paragraph 1: if he did anything illegal, show me the indictments, otherwise, it is just pro Trump sewage for the base.

The rest of it....show me the indictments....you can right?

As you can see the far left needs these people to keep their clearances after all they religious narrative is the Russians interfered and this is one of the prime players that allowed it. Otherwise they can no longer continue pushing the debunked religious narrative.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

It's a clearance revocation. Get over it. Your guy can still rant and cry on MSNBC or CNN ALL HE WANTS.

The hypocrisy here is HUMONGOUS. Because it was Left who ended CIA interference in Domestic spying in the 70s. And Brennan is the person who MARKETED AND SOLD the phony ass Hillary/Russian dossier to the public 2 weeks before a presidential election. It was election meddling by the US Intel agencies. And it's sedition and will be proven as such in short order.

It's also hypocrisy because it was Brennan who went to the brave hero survivors of Ben Ghazi when they were still in the hospital recovering from their defense of American outposts in Libya and bullied them about speaking out over what transpired.

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us'

It was also Brennan that spied on Congress and lied about it in the media and Congressional investigation.
Good to know that the Left is NO LONGER concerned with having America's Intel Groups pranking and spying and meddling in internal US affairs.

It should be quite clear to all that Trump is taking this action because he's incapable of handling the criticism of these people.
True, no doubt, but he picked the fight with McCabe, who had voiced no public criticism of Trump (as far as I know). He did so in the context of accusing the ''highest levels of the FBI" of "lies and corruption". That sound more like a guy who might either perceive that they are not loyal, or is worried they something on him, or both.
At best, Trump would be cutting off his nose to spite his face. At worst, he'd hamstringing the intelligence community for the foreseeable future.

All of this because Trump lacks the ability to dismiss criticism and doesn't know how to respond properly to it. Trump claims to be the great deal maker, yet he seems totally incapable of dealing with critics.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

A story worthy of Alex Jones!

Why?

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

Loyalty to Trump and loyalty to the country are two different things.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.

One and counting, conservative who doesn't give a fuck what someone else thinks.

Unlike isiots I don't need talking points on a leash or reassurance that my feelings are valid. I can see with my own two eyes the state our nation is in.

You can dislike the man all you want but his results speak for themselves. And by results i dont mean the butthurt stupidity of idiots with an ax to grind.

Trump is the idiot with the ax to grind. Sanctioning those who dare to point out that the emporer has no clothes.

The results do speak for themselves. The highest deficit in the history of the nation and you got nothing for it. No infrastructure, no raises which he promised, no health care and no education.

He promised better trade deals and delivered lower job creation, a tariff war, higher inflation and companies closing and higher prices. Lay offs to follow.

He promised to stop Kim from getting nuclear weapons. Obama hacked Kim’s missiles launch computers and blew up his rockets. Trump cancelled that program and Kim now has 40 nukes and an ICBM.

Trump went to Singapore to get a nuclear limitation treaty and came back with boxes of bones and promises to talk about the nukes, which were promptly broken.

You clown is losing. Bigly.

Oh my Alex Jones is channeling through this one!

He is like the CEO of your company
Except, wholly unqualified and ignorant of nearly everything he should know for his job.. But he has a desk and an office like the CEO of my company!

Coming from the jerk who thought a one-term do nothing Chicago mob social organizer Obama was wholly qualified and knowledgeable of everything on the job! :puke3:

11223497_10153095599653531_3722203076052085520_n.jpg

we have a fucking ruthless mobster for president

way to go, dumbos

Once again you call people who have never been arrested much less indicted “criminals”. You’re lying.

All of this because Trump lacks the ability to dismiss criticism and doesn't know how to respond properly to it.
Maybe some,maybe most, but not all. That doesn't seem to be a suitable explanation for why fired McCabe, or even Comey. Where was Comey's public criticism of trump, when he was fired? There wasn't any.

Last edited:

Trash has a better moral compass than Trump.
Trash has a higher IQ than Trump, too.
Trump is freaking out with Omarosa and her 200 audios, Mueller breathing down his neck, Don Jr. in deep shit because he lied about meeting the Russians, and Manafort's jury out for deliberations on 32 counts of bank fraud and money-laundering.
All you got is an unending spew of insults. That's your conception of a "moral compass."

Pot. . . kettle . . . black.

Forum List

Back