"You have humiliated us"

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, suck it.
A reunion ,,Blues doc bri sassy lol the worst of the worst coming to support the filthiest pos ever to enter our WH

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

You're an idiot pal, a leftist hack, nothing more and possible much less
YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters
Lose their clearances after they Lied their little asses off............They should be tried..............

Oh..........but the LIARS are VICTIMS............you look right past it............spit.
Show me a single "lie" (which is a factual misrepresentation) not "opinion," said by Brennan.
OLD they can't see that Trump is eliminating all those who can tie him and his camp to russian attacks on our elections,,,Wasn't it Nixon who tried that? Must all our heroes count their words now ? Is that the message the moron in our WH is sending?

A reunion ,,Blues doc bri sassy lol the worst of the worst coming to support the filthiest pos ever to enter our WH

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters
Lose their clearances after they Lied their little asses off............They should be tried..............

Oh..........but the LIARS are VICTIMS............you look right past it............spit.
Show me a single "lie" (which is a factual misrepresentation) not "opinion," said by Brennan.
I already have on 3 threads.............did you skip by on them.
Sorry. I'm not going to read this whole thread, because I've read enough, too. I won't make you chew your cabbage for a fourth time.

The Creature is living proof that $hit really does
The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.

Brainwashed by the very press you no doubt can’t wait to get your anti-Trump news from every day.
Sure, Sparky... anyone who disagrees with you or disses your Demigod just has to be brainwashed, eh?

Sounds more like the pot calling the kettle black... but that's just me. :21:

Comrade traitor, why did these deep state operatives not complain when Soviet spy Brennan stripped the security clearance from the Benghazi heroes?

Why didn't you?

Oh, that's right, because you're a fucking traitor.

This civil war you Communists started will not end well for you.

OLD they can't see that Trump is eliminating all those who can tie him and his camp to russian attacks on our elections,,,Wasn't it Nixon who tried that? Must all our heroes count their words now ? Is that the message the moron in our WH is sending?
Yes. He is sending that message and he could care less what that means. I am not surprised, but I am startled that he feels so comfortable doing it that he has actually done it and admitted why. When he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, he was right. Now he's metaphorically doing that, and he was eerily correct. Scares me, to be honest.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

Why would this nut even have a security clearance in the first place?
Dotard have you lost your fn mind ? are you that much of an ah you don't know the answer

The answer is that Obama hates America and having a Soviet spy in charge of the CIA (an act of treason by Obama) would aid in putting an end to the nation he and you so bitterly hate.

OH MY GOD- YOU JUST PROVED how stupid Brennan is in "not appreciating" Trump's skills in dealing with hostile "Allies by necessity".
IF TRUMP didn't diplomatically play nice and humor those he's sanctioning & yet getting help on Syria from, then Brennan and the derangement syndrome folk would complain he'd be to confrontational & bringing us the the brink of war (which they said before with N.K.).

Nowhere does he show any Russia favoritism nor any favors like Obama and Clinton eluded to in their pay to play and wink wink promise Russia he could do more if elected schemes.
That makes Brennan a conspiracy
ranting lunatic or a treasonous high profile player in this soft /silent coup and thus endangering our foreign relations sabotaging the Gov't and tinkering with provocations of war.

This is beyond Brennan. Many in the Intel community believe Brennan went overboard but its still his first amendment right to speak his mind.

White House is at war with the CIA. Period.

Why?

My best bet is that Russia hits too close to home.
No, just the politicized and corrupt ones. You forget, the CIA believes it has the right, the duty, and responsibility to remove a president that they feel is a detriment, however if their precept of detriment is fabricated by demonization hate campaign and MSM hate propaganda then Brennan's brainwashing or affiliation pride or ties or financing can make his acta the detriment to a nation.
His being to dumb to see he's being played and puppet strings pulled becomes the problem. But you side with the rights to broadcast tabloid like propaganda as news, even though it mentally abuses(resulting in derangement syndromes) , divides, and violates the broadcast licensing and laws on defamation of character.

I already have on 3 threads.............did you skip by on them.
Sorry. I'm not going to read this whole thread, because I've read enough, too. I won't make you chew your cabbage for a fourth time.

Because you will not like what you find................I posted some articles for you................Feel free to ignore them.

Humiliated........Brennon and Clapper.......poor things.....................They are Traitors.

I'm pretty sure keeping their jobs would have helped them. Instead of tying President Trump to anything, they decided to play politics, and got their wee-wee's caught in their zippers during the pissing contest.

Drunk on power and abusing it You keep supporting the lying scum You're no better than he is

Did you know that Brennan revoked the security clearance of Benghazi hero's that dared speak out, irony.
Was Brennan perhaps in charge of them at the time? Perhaps there was a reason, though if you would provide some sort of link or reference to what you're talking about it would be helpful. Trump revoked Brennan's clearance without so much as consulting the CIA. There was no reason behind it except that Trump doesn't like what he said.

One of the security contractors set the record straight on Brennan yesterday. Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army Ranger and private security contractor who was part of the CIA team that fought back during the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, accused Brennan of putting his “politics” before those in the field.

"“My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punishes us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton’s & @BarackObama’s failures. You put your politics before us.”

“Normally when you have a clearance suspended, you’re supposed to know why ... I was never given that,” he said, blaming Brennan. “It was his determination whether we kept our clearances or not.”

Paronto told Fox News. “Brennan came in and there was no talk of ‘hey, good job guys,’ not that you look for it, but instead, it was ‘don’t say anything guys, we don’t want the truth to get out.’”

LMAO the American people elected Trump fair and square and you people can't deal with it. We won, you lost, America rejected Hillary and the left's policies get over it.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
No matter how lamely the Trump Cult tries to demonize this patriotic hero his words will continue to ring true and Trump will remain rhe most mocked and hated treasonous President in history.

Wait traitor, are you calling Soviet spy Brennan, who spied on the United States Senate Intelligence Committee - an act of treason - who openly lied to Congress and admitted that he did - was proud of lying. Are you calling this filthy fuck a "hero"

Wow, just wow.

Just when I thought you traitor fucks couldn't go any lower.

Watching scum like you must be what my grandparents saw as they watched the rise of the Nazis. How any decent person could support you evil fucks is insane.

There is no reconciliation with you evil fucks. We either defeat you utterly and America survives, or the America is replaced by the brutal dictatorship you promote and the genocide you WILL engage in.

Did you know that Brennan revoked the security clearance of Benghazi hero's that dared speak out, irony.
Was Brennan perhaps in charge of them at the time? Perhaps there was a reason, though if you would provide some sort of link or reference to what you're talking about it would be helpful. Trump revoked Brennan's clearance without so much as consulting the CIA. There was no reason behind it except that Trump doesn't like what he said.

Sweet Jebus all this is readily available. Brennan is pond scum, got caught with his hands in numerous things and some bordering on sedition and treason. Get your goddamn heads out of your asses
I've only got one head, and Brennan none of the things in your article (thank you, btw) have anything to do with why the Pres pulled his security clearance. It is a political twist and smear to make people feel better about what Trump has done. But it isn't fooling me. Pointing to things the guy did years ago while he was actually in office has NOTHING to do with Trump's petty revocation of his security clearance.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

I was listening to Mark Levin last night when he addressed the morons who sent out these letters...

He pointed out...

Where were they when hilary let the Ambassador die?

Where were they when obama and his minions were unmasking American citizens.

Where were they when hilary was caught using a private server and deleating 30,000 emails.

These guys are asshats......

Sweet Jebus all this is readily available. Brennan is pond scum, got caught with his hands in numerous things and some bordering on sedition and treason. Get your goddamn heads out of your asses
I've only got one head, and Brennan none of the things in your article (thank you, btw) have anything to do with why the Pres pulled his security clearance. It is a political twist and smear to make people feel better about what Trump has done. But it isn't fooling me. Pointing to things the guy did years ago while he was actually in office has NOTHING to do with Trump's petty revocation of his security clearance.

Brennan just got a taste of his own medicine, Brennan revoked the security clearances of others for political reasons so Karma. You have to understand, after these people leave government they use those security clearances to get work. Revoking them can be used to force their silence in government coverups.

Drunk on power and abusing it You keep supporting the lying scum You're no better than he is

God you are ignorant, Brennan revoked the security clearance of several Benghazi hero's because they dared speak the truth about what happened. Brennan losing his clearance, Karma.

Yes, but the Benghazi heroes are the enemy of eddie munster. Soviet agent Brennan is the type that traitors support.

No, just the politicized and corrupt ones. You forget, the CIA believes it has the right, the duty, and responsibility to remove a president that they feel is a detriment, however if their precept of detriment is fabricated by demonization hate campaign and MSM hate propaganda then Brennan's brainwashing or affiliation pride or ties or financing can make his acta the detriment to a nation.
His being to dumb to see he's being played and puppet strings pulled becomes the problem. But you side with the rights to broadcast tabloid like propaganda as news, even though it mentally abuses(resulting in derangement syndromes) , divides, and violates the broadcast licensing and laws on defamation of character.

Trump wouldn't put a guy like POMPEO as head of the CIA if he wasn't afraid of Russia, he'd pick a guy from the intelligence community possibly favorable to the Republican agenda. Period.

Yellow hair is scared stiff of intelligence. Has nothing at all to do with partisanship.
The Nation’s Top Former Intelligence Officials Issue a Stunning Rebuke to Trump
The op-ed continued: “Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs. … Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions”—which he later described as “McCarthy-era tactics”—“you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

Forum List

Back