"You have humiliated us"

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
No matter how lamely the Trump Cult tries to demonize this patriotic hero his words will continue to ring true and Trump will remain rhe most mocked and hated treasonous President in history.
He should have read up on what the LIARS DID........

Support a couple Liars who leaked.............during an election.........then lied about it............

No CHARGES...........BS.

It’s common practice for active CIA directors to consult their predecessors.
Period.
.... ar least it was lol
/——/ I guess as a former CIA director you have first hand knowledge of this practice. How often does Director Pompey call you every week? If that’s classified info, I understand if you can’t share.

Tea party Pompeo? You must be friggin kidding me lmao (my stomach hurts). Trump put him there to fill an empty seat, the guy is a lawyer with no prior experience with intel. (Better Call Saul lol)
I'll safely assume that Pompeo had ZERO communication with Brennan and that Trump instructed Pompeo not to contact Brennan under any circumstance. 'I never respected Brennan' Trump also likely told Pompeo that Brennan was an asshole.

A bit of history:
Jnuary 15, 2017 - Brennan tells Fox News' Chris Wallace that he doesn't think President-elect Donald Trump has "a full appreciation of Russian capabilities, Russia's intentions," and that HTrump's public displays of contempt for the US intelligence community could undermine national security. His remarks are made after Trump rejects intelligence agencies' reports of claims that Russia has compromising information on the President-elect.
January 20, 2017 - Brennan leaves office.

Pompeo is simply a puppet that let the yellow hair guy loose to do whatever he wanted. The perfect yes man who is now, believe it or not, the United States Secretary of State.... bwahahahahahaha.

In this context of war between the White House and the intelligence community, you could revoke clearance to all the former intel staff since there's no point in having clearance. The line is effectively cut. You should know by now that the CIA is a close-knit organization and its relation with the White House is strained to the max right now.

Losing priceless resources competent on a global stage will have consequences... how about tea with Kim Jong-Un while a mig flies over.

Better get used to your new flag :)
3842-004-C238EDD3.jpg

So Trump can use the drip drip terror menace to revoke clearance all he wants. The clearance feature is effectively not used right now by the government. It's a useless feature.

Trump is ripping apart your national security infrastructure while everyone laughs in ignorance.
OH MY GOD- YOU JUST PROVED how stupid Brennan is in "not appreciating" Trump's skills in dealing with hostile "Allies by necessity".
IF TRUMP didn't diplomatically play nice and humor those he's sanctioning & yet getting help on Syria from, then Brennan and the derangement syndrome folk would complain he'd be to confrontational & bringing us the the brink of war (which they said before with N.K.).

Nowhere does he show any Russia favoritism nor any favors like Obama and Clinton eluded to in their pay to play and wink wink promise Russia he could do more if elected schemes.
That makes Brennan a conspiracy
ranting lunatic or a treasonous high profile player in this soft /silent coup and thus endangering our foreign relations sabotaging the Gov't and tinkering with provocations of war.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
Listen to random Trump followers on a random political message board, or, listen to this hero who has dedicated his life to protecting and fighting for America.
Well, you know...all those spunky trumpanzees are much more patriotic with what they do at their keyboards than any military veteran who served this country for decades.
All those military folk; all who protect our country; become the slimebag repubs enemy when they speak their piece

Then either do it or shut the EFFF up. You little pussies are REALLY good at talk but suck at doing. Butch up, grab a weapon and go do it.
Drunk on power and abusing it You keep supporting the lying scum You're no better than he is

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, suck it.
A reunion ,,Blues doc bri sassy lol the worst of the worst coming to support the filthiest pos ever to enter our WH

Your Trump hatred is as sweet to me as a fine wine. I love that you waste your life :aargh: about Trump and his supporters. I love that America rejected the left and its stupid ass policies. Good times :eusa_dance:
Enjoy what's left blues Those bs good times are about to end BUT I do thank the pos for my huge tax cuts

Ahahaha your sour puss sore loser attitude is why we stomped your guts out in 2016. We can't wait to bitch slap you people again in 2020.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

I only see you fucking traitors throwing a fit. :dunno:
You are also obviously distraught that the piece of trash you support is having a melt down and you can't take criticism of Trump because you are too emotionally invested with him. I feel sorry for you.

:lol:

Poor traitor. You've tried to destroy this nation and only succeeded in starting a civil war.

So traitor, you HOWL that Trump stripped Brennan, who spied on the Senate and lied to Congress of a security clearance he never should have had.

Funny though, you don't mind that Brennan stripped the Benghazi heroes of their clearances.

Why is that?

Oh, that's right, it's because you're a fucking traitor, just like Brennan.

They were whistleblowers.........told the truth......how dare they..............even though they fought for almost 10 hours there.........

Where the fuck was Brennon then giving intel and security for those..............Dang British had their motorcade hit just before the attack and they pulled out.

Yep.

When Communist Brennan stripped them of their clearance, was he revoking their free speech?

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

Listen to random Trump followers on a random political message board, or, listen to this hero who has dedicated his life to protecting and fighting for America.
Well, you know...all those spunky trumpanzees are much more patriotic with what they do at their keyboards than any military veteran who served this country for decades.
All those military folk; all who protect our country; become the slimebag repubs enemy when they speak their piece
STFU.......I'm ex military..............and the guy needs to check out who the hell he's defending.............

I've proven they are LIARS on 3 threads...........They lied at Congressional hearings.............They were called out for it.........and are proven liars...

And here you are saying we have Humiliated them................They can go pound sand.........they humiliated themselves........

Not only should they have no clearance after what they did..........they should be in jail.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

When they can not articulate some kind of viable valid argument they simply revert to crude insults and demonization. Fact they do this to veterans is irrelevant to them.

Criticism of Trump will not be tolerated.

Why do you think Brennan should still have his security clearance? If the best thing you can come up with, is because President Trump rescinded it, that's not enough.

Then either do it or shut the EFFF up. You little pussies are REALLY good at talk but suck at doing. Butch up, grab a weapon and go do it.
Drunk on power and abusing it You keep supporting the lying scum You're no better than he is

A reunion ,,Blues doc bri sassy lol the worst of the worst coming to support the filthiest pos ever to enter our WH

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

You're an idiot pal, a leftist hack, nothing more and possible much less

Did you know that Brennan revoked the security clearance of Benghazi hero's that dared speak out, irony.
Was Brennan perhaps in charge of them at the time? Perhaps there was a reason, though if you would provide some sort of link or reference to what you're talking about it would be helpful. Trump revoked Brennan's clearance without so much as consulting the CIA. There was no reason behind it except that Trump doesn't like what he said.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

They can share their views until they are blue in the face.

But if they are conspiring against our Republic and our lawfully anointed President, they shouldn't have a security clearance.

In the old USSR in 1939, President Stalin was concerned about the head of the NKVD, Nicky Yezhov. Mr. Stalin had heard that Mr. Yezhov was involved in partisan activities that endangered the state, so he removed Yezhov's security clearance when he fired him.

The USSR was not hurt at all, they went on to success in WWII.

Except that when Stalin "fired" Yezhov, he fired a 9mm slug into the back of his head.

Marxist democrats act like revoking the Soviet spy Brennan's clearance is the same thing.

The only weapon we have is the VOTE and trump and his russian friends have made a mockery of it You are part of the dotards that have your heads up trumps ass and no one wants to come after a pos like you Just wallow in your own filth

So you're just talking out of your ass again.
Got it. YOU said he needs to be "put down", but not by you....YOU will wait for someone else to do it. What a little punk you are.
Not talking out of any ass just amazed that jerks like you can support this pos in our WH that abuses his power

YOU said he "needs to be put down". That means dead punk, do it or shut the hell up. All you do is whine out of your ass.
YOU took it to mean dead NOT I ,,,You are one sick Mfer

Words have meaning punk, learn them or stop running away and man up when called out on them . Punk
Yes they do doc and I know the best words me and dump

OH MY GOD- YOU JUST PROVED how stupid Brennan is in "not appreciating" Trump's skills in dealing with hostile "Allies by necessity".
IF TRUMP didn't diplomatically play nice and humor those he's sanctioning & yet getting help on Syria from, then Brennan and the derangement syndrome folk would complain he'd be to confrontational & bringing us the the brink of war (which they said before with N.K.).

Nowhere does he show any Russia favoritism nor any favors like Obama and Clinton eluded to in their pay to play and wink wink promise Russia he could do more if elected schemes.
That makes Brennan a conspiracy
ranting lunatic or a treasonous high profile player in this soft /silent coup and thus endangering our foreign relations sabotaging the Gov't and tinkering with provocations of war.

This is beyond Brennan. Many in the Intel community believe Brennan went overboard but its still his first amendment right to speak his mind.

White House is at war with the CIA. Period.

Why?

My best bet is that Russia hits too close to home. If you keep it simple, that's what it's all about.

Last edited:

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters
Lose their clearances after they Lied their little asses off............They should be tried..............

Oh..........but the LIARS are VICTIMS............you look right past it............spit.
Show me a single "lie" (which is a factual misrepresentation) not "opinion," said by Brennan.

How desperate will he become? Start a war ? The pos is out of control trying to protect himself When will scumbag republicans say enough is enough?

How desperate will the Communist press become? Will they try to get the names of jurors in the Manifort trial so they can tamper with them.

When will you traitors say enough is enough?

YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters
Lose their clearances after they Lied their little asses off............They should be tried..............

Oh..........but the LIARS are VICTIMS............you look right past it............spit.
Show me a single "lie" (which is a factual misrepresentation) not "opinion," said by Brennan.
I already have on 3 threads.............did you skip by on them.

Did you know that Brennan revoked the security clearance of Benghazi hero's that dared speak out, irony.
Was Brennan perhaps in charge of them at the time? Perhaps there was a reason, though if you would provide some sort of link or reference to what you're talking about it would be helpful. Trump revoked Brennan's clearance without so much as consulting the CIA. There was no reason behind it except that Trump doesn't like what he said.

Sweet Jebus all this is readily available. Brennan is pond scum, got caught with his hands in numerous things and some bordering on sedition and treason. Get your goddamn heads out of your asses

John Brennan’s Dishonesty: A Long Record | National Review

Forum List

Back