"You have humiliated us"

The good Captain says what needed to be said about the Admiral. Spot on

Dear Admiral McRaven:

Your OPED yesterday, which was picked up by every liberal media outlet in the country, was sadly indicative of the current state of mind of many of our nation’s recently retired and active duty senior military leaders.

You stated that former CIA director John Brennan, “is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.”

The man whom you describe as being a cross between George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Mother Theresa is a deep state hack; who, along with other Obama holdouts, is openly and aggressively pursuing a coup d’etat against the current President of the United States, for one reason and one reason only – his side lost the election.

Frankly, I can’t think of any actions that are more un-American, and against the values that Americans hold dear and that which so many Americans died for in the past.

What you call unparalleled integrity, I call honest to goodness treason.

(entire letter in link)

An Open Letter to Admiral William McRaven
Yes Trump proved what a hero he was when confronting Putin in Helsinki and 70 former and present intelligence professionals don't know what they're talking about ? Trump is slime a bully drunk with power who deserves to be put down

Then either do it or shut the EFFF up. You little pussies are REALLY good at talk but suck at doing. Butch up, grab a weapon and go do it.

You're wasting time on the keyboard komando, he's all lip service, like the majority of left tards

The Captain's letter is spot on, Brennan is seditious and the Admiral is an Obama hack. Fuck'em both

I am not a Rump guy but I am sick of these little whiny b*tches mouthing off all the time.

It's not even really about Trump, Brennan abused his power and is now paying the price, then you have some Obama hack Admiral spewing his nonsense. Brennan's clearance should have been yanked long ago. Whoever was in office should have done it.

That's the issue, Brennan's past deeds and they don't want to acknowledge them

Dear Admiral McRaven:

Your OPED yesterday, which was picked up by every liberal media outlet in the country, was sadly indicative of the current state of mind of many of our nation’s recently retired and active duty senior military leaders.

You stated that former CIA director John Brennan, “is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.”

The man whom you describe as being a cross between George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Mother Theresa is a deep state hack; who, along with other Obama holdouts, is openly and aggressively pursuing a coup d’etat against the current President of the United States, for one reason and one reason only – his side lost the election.

Frankly, I can’t think of any actions that are more un-American, and against the values that Americans hold dear and that which so many Americans died for in the past.

(entire letter in link)

Yes Trump proved what a hero he was when confronting Putin in Helsinki and 70 former and present intelligence professionals don't know what they're talking about ? Trump is slime a bully drunk with power who deserves to be put down

Then either do it or shut the EFFF up. You little pussies are REALLY good at talk but suck at doing. Butch up, grab a weapon and go do it.
Drunk on power and abusing it You keep supporting the lying scum You're no better than he is

Pick up a weapon and put him down or shut the EFF up. While your at it you can come after me too. You little pussies need to put your balls where your mouth is.
The only weapon we have is the VOTE and trump and his russian friends have made a mockery of it You are part of the dotards that have your heads up trumps ass and no one wants to come after a pos like you Just wallow in your own filth

So you're just talking out of your ass again.
Got it. YOU said he needs to be "put down", but not by you....YOU will wait for someone else to do it. What a little punk you are.

Did you have some sort of evidence to the contrary?
Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalists, Militia Groups, Conspiracy Kooks, Birthers, Baggers, Blowhards and other angry malcontents ALL voted Drumpf.....

You are lumping "blowhards" in with actual Nazis. YOu are a lying piece of shit.

LOOK at this photo of yours, you moron.

cr9xtumxgae7omu.jpg

I count maybe 13 actually nazis.

They are too small to matter. You are an asshole for conflating them with good people.
Agreed. The DNCMSM has gaslighted many average Americans into thinking they are a force to be concerned about. Plus ask some lefties and they will gladly tell you Trump is a white supremacist and a Nazi. LMFAO!
Trump is a bully who has used the powers of the president in ways not seen by any president before
He is Drunk on Power and the sheep in his party in congress remain silent??
They remain silent because they also see a need in many of the things he is doing.

This nation was screwed up, and it was only getting worse.
Who's silent? He's done some things that can be agreed upon But the things he's done to damage America far outnumber the good Drunk with power this is not a man Americans can be proud of
Ds good. Rs bad.

Duh!

Dear Admiral McRaven:

(entire letter in link)

Drunk on power and abusing it You keep supporting the lying scum You're no better than he is

Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, suck it.
A reunion ,,Blues doc bri sassy lol the worst of the worst coming to support the filthiest pos ever to enter our WH

Pick up a weapon and put him down or shut the EFF up. While your at it you can come after me too. You little pussies need to put your balls where your mouth is.
The only weapon we have is the VOTE and trump and his russian friends have made a mockery of it You are part of the dotards that have your heads up trumps ass and no one wants to come after a pos like you Just wallow in your own filth

Got it. YOU said he needs to be "put down", but not by you....YOU will wait for someone else to do it. What a little punk you are.
Not talking out of any ass just amazed that jerks like you can support this pos in our WH that abuses his power

Dear Admiral McRaven:

(entire letter in link)

A reunion ,,Blues doc bri sassy lol the worst of the worst coming to support the filthiest pos ever to enter our WH

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

You're an idiot pal, a leftist hack, nothing more and possible much less

Not talking out of any ass just amazed that jerks like you can support this pos in our WH that abuses his power
But I guess there are some good people among you lol

YOU said he "needs to be put down". That means dead punk, do it or shut the hell up. All you do is whine out of your ass.

Dear Admiral McRaven:

(entire letter in link)

That guy is out of office...............Should we use his tactics and have the IRS do a Rectal exam on your ass because you disagree................

That is what your side did...........

This thread is about a Lie...............They purposely lied under oath..........leaked during an election to try and alter the outcome of the election..........then have pushed for the overthrow of a duley elected President.............

Their LIES are PROVEN..............PERIOD......

You support more LIARS..........TYPICAL.

Dear Admiral McRaven:

(entire letter in link)

Your Trump hatred is as sweet to me as a fine wine. I love that you waste your life :aargh: about Trump and his supporters. I love that America rejected the left and its stupid ass policies. Good times :eusa_dance:

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
Listen to random Trump followers on a random political message board, or, listen to this hero who has dedicated his life to protecting and fighting for America.
Well, you know...all those spunky trumpanzees are much more patriotic with what they do at their keyboards than any military veteran who served this country for decades.

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters

YOU said he "needs to be put down". That means dead punk, do it or shut the hell up. All you do is whine out of your ass.
YOU took it to mean dead NOT I ,,,You are one sick Mfer

YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters
Lose their clearances after they Lied their little asses off............They should be tried..............

Oh..........but the LIARS are VICTIMS............you look right past it............spit.

Did you know that Brennan revoked the security clearance of Benghazi hero's that dared speak out, irony.

Your Trump hatred is as sweet to me as a fine wine. I love that you waste your life :aargh: about Trump and his supporters. I love that America rejected the left and its stupid ass policies. Good times :eusa_dance:
Enjoy what's left blues Those bs good times are about to end BUT I do thank the pos for my huge tax cuts

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
No matter how lamely the Trump Cult tries to demonize this patriotic hero his words will continue to ring true and Trump will remain rhe most mocked and hated treasonous President in history.

God you are ignorant, Brennan revoked the security clearance of several Benghazi hero's because they dared speak the truth about what happened. Brennan losing his clearance, Karma.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

No matter how lamely the Trump Cult tries to demonize this patriotic hero his words will continue to ring true and Trump will remain rhe most mocked and hated treasonous President in history.

Trump is our president, we elected him to battle the DC swamp and fake news.

YOU took it to mean dead NOT I ,,,You are one sick Mfer

Words have meaning punk, learn them or stop running away and man up when called out on them . Punk

Forum List

Back