"You have humiliated us"

hasjamesclapper_facebook.png

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
No matter how lamely the Trump Cult tries to demonize this patriotic hero his words will continue to ring true and Trump will remain rhe most mocked and hated treasonous President in history.

Wait traitor, are you calling Soviet spy Brennan, who spied on the United States Senate Intelligence Committee - an act of treason - who openly lied to Congress and admitted that he did - was proud of lying. Are you calling this filthy fuck a "hero"

Wow, just wow.

Just when I thought you traitor fucks couldn't go any lower.

Watching scum like you must be what my grandparents saw as they watched the rise of the Nazis. How any decent person could support you evil fucks is insane.

There is no reconciliation with you evil fucks. We either defeat you utterly and America survives, or the America is replaced by the brutal dictatorship you promote and the genocide you WILL engage in.
You have a nazi like creature in your WH now supported by other Nazi racist like creatures May whatever god you worship take pity on you

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
Listen to random Trump followers on a random political message board, or, listen to this hero who has dedicated his life to protecting and fighting for America.
Well, you know...all those spunky trumpanzees are much more patriotic with what they do at their keyboards than any military veteran who served this country for decades.
All those military folk; all who protect our country; become the slimebag repubs enemy when they speak their piece

Most of those are not military, but deep state. CIA, NSA, shadow government.

They don't like Trump acting as if the Constitution were still in effect. THEY are the rulers, the rest is just theater to appease the serfs.

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

You're an idiot pal, a leftist hack, nothing more and possible much less

Did you know that Brennan revoked the security clearance of Benghazi hero's that dared speak out, irony.
Was Brennan perhaps in charge of them at the time? Perhaps there was a reason, though if you would provide some sort of link or reference to what you're talking about it would be helpful. Trump revoked Brennan's clearance without so much as consulting the CIA. There was no reason behind it except that Trump doesn't like what he said.

Sweet Jebus all this is readily available. Brennan is pond scum, got caught with his hands in numerous things and some bordering on sedition and treason. Get your goddamn heads out of your asses
I've only got one head, and Brennan none of the things in your article (thank you, btw) have anything to do with why the Pres pulled his security clearance. It is a political twist and smear to make people feel better about what Trump has done. But it isn't fooling me. Pointing to things the guy did years ago while he was actually in office has NOTHING to do with Trump's petty revocation of his security clearance.

Brennan just got a taste of his own medicine, Brennan revoked the security clearances of others for political reasons so Karma. You have to understand, after these people leave government they use those security clearances to get work. Revoking them can be used to force their silence in government coverups.
I'm not taking that argument seriously since I don't know what you're referring to. Which is okay, but quit using it. I am not going to simply take your word for that.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

Listen to random Trump followers on a random political message board, or, listen to this hero who has dedicated his life to protecting and fighting for America.
Well, you know...all those spunky trumpanzees are much more patriotic with what they do at their keyboards than any military veteran who served this country for decades.
All those military folk; all who protect our country; become the slimebag repubs enemy when they speak their piece

They don't like Trump acting as if the Constitution were still in effect. THEY are the rulers, the rest is just theater to appease the serfs.
IDIOT The wealthy the top 1% are the rulers Trump supporters Trump speaks to you peons every day and lies thru his ass and people like you and other traitors here eat it up

Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see a hero...........even though he's a LIAR............

I see a TRAITOR................

Now go the victim somewhere else...........they are NOT VICTIMS

Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see whatever the Trump strategists tell you to see. But clapper will not be indicted for perjury, as there is more to perjury than telling untruth under oath. So enjoy your flailing and crybabying...you seem to love it so...because it ain't happenin'....

You see whatever the Trump strategists tell you to see. But clapper will not be indicted for perjury, as there is more to perjury than telling untruth under oath. So enjoy your flailing and crybabying...you seem to love it so...because it ain't happenin'....
The Congressional hearings prove it.

Now get the fuck back on your side of the line ........the side with the LIARS..........and BS artist.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

When they can not articulate some kind of viable valid argument they simply revert to crude insults and demonization. Fact they do this to veterans is irrelevant to them.

What the fuck are you yapping about traitor?

John Brennan is a Soviet Spy.

{
For those too young to remember, Gus Hall was the longtime hack and head of Communist Party USA, beginning in 1959 until his death in 2000. Not even Joe Stalin as a Party general secretary came close to matching Gus Hall’s interminable tenure. Hall was unwaveringly dedicated to a global communist revolution and a truly Evil Empire that was ultimately and blessedly consigned to “the dustbin of history.” Brennan’s loaded words echoed a phrase that Bolshevism made infamous: From the delightful Leon Trotsky to the charming Yuri Andropov, the exhortation evidently remains etched in Brennan’s comradely memory. “Go the place where you belong from now on,” Trotsky thundered at the Mensheviks in 1917, “the dustbin of history!”

Our former CIA director channeled Trotsky in the service of blasting Trump.}

John Brennan’s President… Remembering Comrade Gus Hall

John Brennan spied on the United States Senate, an act of treason.

{
The director of the Central Intelligence Agency, John Brennan, issued an extraordinary apology to leaders of the US Senate intelligence committee on Thursday, conceding that the agency employees spied on committee staff and reversing months of furious and public denials.

Brennan acknowledged that an internal investigation had found agency security personnel transgressed a firewall set up on a CIA network, which allowed Senate committee investigators to review agency documents for their landmark inquiry into CIA torture.}

CIA admits to spying on Senate staffers

Communist Brennan stripped the Benghazi heroes of security clearances:

upload_2018-8-18_7-43-7.png

John Brennan tampered with the 2016 presidential election.

{
Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

John Brennan’s CIA operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign, leaking out mentions of this bogus investigation to the press in the hopes of inflicting maximum political damage on Trump. An official in the intelligence community tells TAS that Brennan’s retinue of political radicals didn’t even bother to hide their activism, decorating offices with “Hillary for president cups” and other campaign paraphernalia.}

Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump

John Brennan lied to congress.

screen_shot_2014-08-21_at_10.43.09_am.png

“It’s time for CIA Director John Brennan to go!” That is the hard-hitting message of a new POGO petition to the White House where activists are calling upon President Barack Obama to hold CIA Director John Brennan accountable for lying to the American public.

Brave New Films has released a short film documenting how Brennan illegally read communications of Senate staff tasked with overseeing the agency’s use of torture and made false claims to the Department of Justice. }

'Lies and Deceit' of CIA Chief John Brennan Exposed In New Documentary [WATCH]

We Americans work with facts.

It's you and your fellow traitors who ignore fact.

I've only got one head,

But no heart.

and Brennan none of the things in your article (thank you, btw) have anything to do with why the Pres pulled his security clearance. It is a political twist and smear to make people feel better about what Trump has done. But it isn't fooling me. Pointing to things the guy did years ago while he was actually
in office has NOTHING to do with Trump's petty revocation of his security clearance.

Why did soviet spy Brennan pull the clearances of the Benghazi heroes?

upload_2018-8-18_7-51-10.png

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

I was listening to Mark Levin last night when he addressed the morons who sent out these letters...

He pointed out...

Where were they when hilary let the Ambassador die?

Where were they when obama and his minions were unmasking American citizens.

Where were they when hilary was caught using a private server and deleating 30,000 emails.

These guys are asshats......

They are deep state operatives clawing to retain elicit power.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

IDIOT The wealthy the top 1% are the rulers Trump supporters Trump speaks to you peons every day and lies thru his ass and people like you and other traitors here eat it up

DERP

eddie, the 1% are Elon Musk, Bill Gates. Mark Zuckerburg, Jeff Bezos, et al. They are all RADICAL LEFT just like you - they are the Oligarchs who seek to rule without interference from the peasants. The deep state, which you worship, is their army that they wield against America.

eddie, has anyone ever clued you in to the fact that you're dumb as a brick?

The Congressional hearings prove it.

Now get the fuck back on your side of the line ........the side with the LIARS..........and BS artist.
Nothing "proves" it. That is why this will never be more than a whiny talking point, weepingly parroted by Trumpkins like you.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

I was listening to Mark Levin last night when he addressed the morons who sent out these letters...

He pointed out...

Where were they when hilary let the Ambassador die?

Where were they when obama and his minions were unmasking American citizens.

Where were they when hilary was caught using a private server and deleating 30,000 emails.

These guys are asshats......
"I was listening to Mark Levin....." says it all....:71:

DERP

eddie, the 1% are Elon Musk, Bill Gates. Mark Zuckerburg, Jeff Bezos, et al. They are all RADICAL LEFT just like you - they are the Oligarchs who seek to rule without interference from the peasants. The deep state, which you worship, is their army that they wield against America.

eddie, has anyone ever clued you in to the fact that you're dumb as a brick?

It is hysterically funny that the left wing dupes don't see this....

Forum List

Back