"You have humiliated us"

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
Cherchez la Femme

So was Benedict Arnold, architect of the great American victory at Saratoga. He married a sexpot half his age and adopted her politics, so I suspect something like happened to this guy. When does a Navy Seal and career officer suddenly go all Antifa and start saluting pussy hats?

Please stop being an asshole that nobody in his right mind would believe over the Top Seal.
Then kindly move to Russia, Turkey, Syria or Philippines where you will be more suited.
Thank you in advance

Please stop being a fucking traitor.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
Cherchez la Femme

So was Benedict Arnold, architect of the great American victory at Saratoga. He married a sexpot half his age and adopted her politics, so I suspect something like happened to this guy. When does a Navy Seal and career officer suddenly go all Antifa and start saluting pussy hats?

Please stop being an asshole that nobody in his right mind would believe over the Top Seal.
Then kindly move to Russia, Turkey, Syria or Philippines where you will be more suited.
Thank you in advance

The Top Seal is shooting down his credibility all by himself.

Fuck off traitor. Your war on the United States Constitution is far more than an embarrassment, it's treason.

This civil war you Communists started will not end well for you.

Bank on it.
The Constitution doesn't allow torture, asshole.

Which has to do with what, traitor?

You are waging a civil war to end the United States Constitution. That is treason, it will be responded to.

No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

It's a clearance revocation. Get over it. Your guy can still rant and cry on MSNBC or CNN ALL HE WANTS.

The hypocrisy here is HUMONGOUS. Because it was Left who ended CIA interference in Domestic spying in the 70s. And Brennan is the person who MARKETED AND SOLD the phony ass Hillary/Russian dossier to the public 2 weeks before a presidential election. It was election meddling by the US Intel agencies. And it's sedition and will be proven as such in short order.

It's also hypocrisy because it was Brennan who went to the brave hero survivors of Ben Ghazi when they were still in the hospital recovering from their defense of American outposts in Libya and bullied them about speaking out over what transpired.

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us'

It was also Brennan that spied on Congress and lied about it in the media and Congressional investigation.
Good to know that the Left is NO LONGER concerned with having America's Intel Groups pranking and spying and meddling in internal US affairs.
I tend to think the response by the MSM to Trump’s taking Brennan’s clearance, is further proof they are controlled by the ruling class. Brennan is clearly a lying scumbag.
Notice that the same MSM that whines like a nursery full of little babies over Brennan losing his security clearance wanted the judge in the Manafort trial to give out the names and addresses of the jurors. The only reason for doing that is so a lynch mob of deranged snowflakes could descend on the jurors homes to harass them and even threaten them with bodily harm. So these fake media scumbags claim they are supposedly so concerned about Brennan's constitutional rights don't give a damn about Manafort's right to a fair trial.

These people are the vilest kind of filth.
It should be clear to all Americans by now, that the MSM will condemn Trump no matter what he does. The only exception being he starts another war. Then, since they are controlled by the ruling who gains enormous wealth during times of war, they will hold their forked tongues.

The MSM will continue to condemn Trump as long as what he tweets, says and how he acts is contemptible. It's the MSM's job to report, and they do a good job using primary sources, i.e. his tweets, speeches and actions.

The MSM also posts editorials, clearly labeled and clearly built on what Trump does, says and tweets. It is sources on the Internet and on AM Radio where the Conservative talking heads mislead the public by lies, half-truth, rumors, innuendos, character assassinations and rewriting history - all to suit their biases and fill their wallets.
Many on the Left said ignore Billybob’s actions with women, because he is doing such a good job with the economy. Do you remember this?

Cherchez la Femme

Thank you in advance

The Top Seal is shooting down his credibility all by himself.

Obama cronies can't help themselves.

My stepfather, former USMC Gunnery Sgt said the admiral is a shit stain on the service.

I concur

You loons embarrass yourselves you dont need my help, troll
You're a piece of shit human who knows nothing about American values.

If we want the left's opinion we'll beat it out of them.

Come get it ass-womp :)

Ahaha I never met a liberal I couldn't foot stomp.
Be careful most have carries could blow your foot off

If we want the left's opinion we'll beat it out of them.

Violence is the domain of the left.

We use reason.

A scumbag traitor like Bilo can't be reasoned with, I get it.

When that fails then the level will be far different than a mere beating. But that is for an organized response. We are not thugs the way the Communists are.

You seem upset and angry. Good

Meanwhile Brennan still has no clearance, Trump is still POTUS and I'm content in life

Good times if you are a conservative. The daily liberal sour grapes show is hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

It gets better...Kavanagh is about to be confirmed ;)

TDS has no cure......................they will not listen to anything..........

Just chant.......I HATE TRUMP and everything else just flies by them.......unbelievable.........

Worthless to present any more documents to them........absolutely worthless........might as well tell a tree.....

You have DOCUMENTS? Cool - do "present" :)
Article after article........swoosh........they don't look at anything..........Oh well.........its what they do.

Forum List

Back