"You have humiliated us"

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor
Cherchez la Femme

So was Benedict Arnold, architect of the great American victory at Saratoga. He married a sexpot half his age and adopted her politics, so I suspect something like happened to this guy. When does a Navy Seal and career officer suddenly go all Antifa and start saluting pussy hats?

Please stop being an asshole that nobody in his right mind would believe over the Top Seal.
Then kindly move to Russia, Turkey, Syria or Philippines where you will be more suited.
Thank you in advance

The Top Seal is shooting down his credibility all by himself.

Obama cronies can't help themselves.

My stepfather, former USMC Gunnery Sgt said the admiral is a shit stain on the service.

I concur
Both of you are idiots

You loons embarrass yourselves you dont need my help, troll
You're a piece of shit human who knows nothing about American values.

If we want the left's opinion we'll beat it out of them.

Come get it ass-womp :)

Ahaha I never met a liberal I couldn't foot stomp.
Be careful most have carries could blow your foot off

LOL our local snowflakes might threaten to hurt my feelings, that's about as dangerous as they get.

aka the set of rules don't apply equally under the law.......
Of course they do. That is why Flynn is go8ng to jail and snitching, and why clapper is in no trouble and is still a respected former official.

Flynn's sentencing has been delayed 5 times now. Because information is STILL coming out that favors him in his so-called perjury. He did nothing wrong. He's being tortured on a "process crime". IN FACT, your good bud Brennan has a beef with him since Brennan argued to move him out as head of Defense Intelligence. Part of a political purge that Brennan did in his own as he took the CIA Director position in 2013...

Good to know that you apparently LOVE the concept of your CIA meddling in elections and the stability of OUR government. I've always believed that leftists have had the "self preservation" instinct bred right out of them since Progressives began to hijack the Demo party in the 1990s.

Long history of KEEPING the foreign Intel services completely out of DOMESTIC hanky panky now seems to ended. Dems don't MIND if it gets weaponized as a political toy. At least until THEY become the victim...

:cranky:

If we want the left's opinion we'll beat it out of them.

Violence is the domain of the left.

We use reason.

A scumbag traitor like Bilo can't be reasoned with, I get it.

When that fails then the level will be far different than a mere beating. But that is for an organized response. We are not thugs the way the Communists are.

You can't reason with liberals, plus nobody likes them in the first place.

Brennan needs the needle. He is every bit as much a traitor as McVeigh was.

THIS statement ^ qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
REAL Americans will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Moscow -
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

You seem upset and angry. Good

Meanwhile Brennan still has no clearance, Trump is still POTUS and I'm content in life

That statement qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
True Americans will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Moscow -
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

Brennan is just a civilian no longer in any govt capacity. Dumbass

Every major ruling on this case has gone against Manafort.

You're analysis here is WAAAY off. Probably got it from CNN. THIS judge spent the whole time on the bench yelling at the prosecution, questioning their authority to even BRING these charges, finger wagging them for not speaking to the bench and tossing out ANY information that concerned "russian connections".

So your conclusion sucks about WHO is likely to be making those threats and WHAT the nature of the threat to the jury really is.. What's this got to do with Brennan?

You really need to fire the morons that are feeding you. And hire better morons.

Cherchez la Femme

So was Benedict Arnold, architect of the great American victory at Saratoga. He married a sexpot half his age and adopted her politics, so I suspect something like happened to this guy. When does a Navy Seal and career officer suddenly go all Antifa and start saluting pussy hats?

Please stop being an asshole that nobody in his right mind would believe over the Top Seal.
Then kindly move to Russia, Turkey, Syria or Philippines where you will be more suited.
Thank you in advance

My stepfather, former USMC Gunnery Sgt said the admiral is a shit stain on the service.

I concur
Both of you are idiots

Oh what beautiful morning, oh what beautuful day, left tards heads exploding as President Trump ruins their day

I hate liberals guts, (thinking) sorry that's all I could come up with. :04:

THIS statement ^ qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
REAL Americans will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Moscow -
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

RIght, the traitor who SPIED on the Senate Intelligence Committee is pure as driven sewage.

Brennan deserves the needle for treason.

That you are a traitor too and support treason in no way changes that, fucking scumbag.

You seem upset and angry. Good

Meanwhile Brennan still has no clearance, Trump is still POTUS and I'm content in life

That statement qualifies as fucking TREASON - AKA providing aide and comfort to the enemy.
True Americans will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to Moscow -
PACK YOUR BAGS

766.jpg

Brennan is just a civilian no longer in any govt capacity. Dumbass

He still deserves to be put to death for his treason.

Thank you in advance

I concur
Both of you are idiots

Oh what beautiful morning, oh what beautuful day, left tards heads exploding as President Trump ruins their day

I hate liberals guts, (thinking) sorry that's all I could come up with. :04:

These toads are not true Liberals they are progressive pond scum. Traitors to this nation and should be mocked

We've merged so many Brennan threads in here that we have to ask you to STAY ON THE OP TOPIC.

If it doesn't have to do with revoking Brennan's clearances or the list of reasons for doing so -- it will be considered off-topic and deleted and/or infracted..

Forum List

Back