"You have humiliated us"

TDS has no cure......................they will not listen to anything..........

Just chant.......I HATE TRUMP and everything else just flies by them.......unbelievable.........

Worthless to present any more documents to them........absolutely worthless........might as well tell a tree.....

The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

It really has NOT been a good week for The Creature, has it?

Thanks be to God.
75 deep state pieces of shit who defend traitorous scumbags.
All these CIA directors are "traitors": William Webster, George Tenet, Porter Goss, Michael Hayden, Leon Panetta, David Petraeus, and Robert Gates

many of them republicans.
Hor$e$hit...

The only "traitors" I see are those mis-labeling patriotic Americans as 'traitors' merely for disagreeing with the Ghost of Benito Mussolini.

The evil spirit that has taken-up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Can I give my opinion that Trump is a vile bully unfit for office ?? I'd like to make it informed but haven't the time or inclination to do so

This isn't Obama's Regime, you are free to speak. We are under Trump, freedom for all.

Except the press and anyone who criticizes his majesty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When did Trump prevent the fake news media from broadcasting its lies?

large

The count is now 75 former officials and still climbing --- a Hero's Gallery --- a collection of devoted American Patriots.

That on top of a unanimous vote by the GOP-controlled Senate, explicitly declaring that the Press it NOT the enemy of the people...

Thanks be to God.
All these CIA directors are "traitors": William Webster, George Tenet, Porter Goss, Michael Hayden, Leon Panetta, David Petraeus, and Robert Gates

Petraus..............remember when Media Matters played Betrayus................Then hired under Obama he became their HERO...................Then he had an affair with a woman who had the exact same Clearance as he did and showed her his little notebook and asked what do you think.................

Never disclosed to the public.............both same security clearances..........and yet they FRAGGED him for it...........

Bunch of damned HYPOCRITES...............who Love you or hate you depending on which way the wind blows..............Kinda like they are RUNNING FROM A FART.............

The LEFT are DISPICABLE.............

The Intellegence communities have HUMILIATED THEMSELVES...........by being bought off by Lobbyist and political platforms...............Brennon now works for his good buddies at CNN making monster money for doing THEIR BIDDING.............

Kinda like getting a DOGGY BISCUIT FOR BEING A GOOD BOY.............

Tell the whiney ass to go take a long walk off a short bridge...........Dang Leaky traitor.
Sounds to me like Conservative Talk Radio has been working overtime recently...

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
Admiral, Junior Grade

This kind of betrayal usually indicates that he is trying to make amends to his Liberal children for neglecting them all the years he was on duty. It will give them street cred with the Campus Commie Scum they were academonized educated with. The children of the powerful have more say that way than 99% of adult voters. Ignore the fuzzy focus of the media; this explains why the tiny 60s spoiled-brat fringe of freaks had such a huge effect on our laws and culture.

Can I give my opinion that Trump is a vile bully unfit for office ?? I'd like to make it informed but haven't the time or inclination to do so

This isn't Obama's Regime, you are free to speak. We are under Trump, freedom for all.

Except the press and anyone who criticizes his majesty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait till they find what the WH council dropped on Trump
Omaraso Mueller Brennan WH council ... Trump is so f-ed up.......

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.
Admiral, Junior Grade

This kind of betrayal usually indicates that he is trying to make amends to his Liberal children for neglecting them all the years he was on duty. It will give them street cred with the Campus Commie Scum they were academonized educated with. The children of the powerful have more say that way than 99% of adult voters. Ignore the fuzzy focus of the media; this explains why the tiny 60s spoiled-brat fringe of freaks had such a huge effect on our laws and culture.
He's trying to get a commentator job with the fake news media.

Obama, Brennan And Hillary Colluded To Take Trump Down

It worked. Pushed on by Brennan, Reid, then the most powerful person in Congress, wrote a letter to FBI Director James Comey citing "evidence of a direct connection" between the Trump campaign and seeking an investigation.

Not only did Brennan share intelligence with the FBI, but soon after, the Democrat-linked opposition research firm Fusion GPS began leaking the "Trump Dossier" to the media. The fix was in.

As the release late last week of the FBI's FISA court application used to spy on former Trump aide Carter Page indicates, the dossier was used extensively for the application. That's contrary to what the FBI had maintained.

Moreover, an influential article written by Michael Isikoff detailing the dossier's contents and Harry Reid's letter to the FBI were likewise used to get approval for the FISA court application.

What do they all have in common? They all go back to the same phony dossier, written by former British spy Christopher Steele for Fusion GPS. It was never verified or validated by the FBI. It was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton and her pals at the Democratic National Committee, solely to smear Trump.
It worked.
How did it work? He is President, and doing exactly as he damn pleases.
Like a 5 year old who does not consider the consequences or impact of their behavior which is intended for instant gratification with no concept of long term goals. Adults know that you can't always do as you damned please, no matter who the fuck you are.

Thanks be to God.

Petraus..............remember when Media Matters played Betrayus................Then hired under Obama he became their HERO...................Then he had an affair with a woman who had the exact same Clearance as he did and showed her his little notebook and asked what do you think.................

Never disclosed to the public.............both same security clearances..........and yet they FRAGGED him for it...........

Bunch of damned HYPOCRITES...............who Love you or hate you depending on which way the wind blows..............Kinda like they are RUNNING FROM A FART.............

The LEFT are DISPICABLE.............

The Intellegence communities have HUMILIATED THEMSELVES...........by being bought off by Lobbyist and political platforms...............Brennon now works for his good buddies at CNN making monster money for doing THEIR BIDDING.............

Kinda like getting a DOGGY BISCUIT FOR BEING A GOOD BOY.............

Tell the whiney ass to go take a long walk off a short bridge...........Dang Leaky traitor.
Sounds to me like Conservative Talk Radio has been working overtime recently...
Sound to me that you are so far up Obama's and Hillary's Corrupt asses that we see you when they smile.........

They tried to rig the election.............and LOST................and now that they lost they have an army of Brain Dead Zombies like you with tingling sensations in your leg..........everytime you hear their name.

Brennan and Clap Trap are nothing but HACKS..........who tried to rig a election and were so damned incompetent still LOST,..........

And the BUTT HURT CONTINUES.............get some cream for it. bro..................YOU LOST.

better than a pawn that believes anything ,any bs trump spouts
Your side is dirty.........attacked citizens for their views...........riot against anyone who disagrees....use agencies......lie to a FISA Judge........violate our immigration laws..........

I don't see how anyone could be lower than you............Have a nice day..............

Go watch CNN and get your marching orders.

It is true that Trump embarrasses us all. He is a global laughingstock and alienates our allies, while embracing kleptocrats and despots.

Trump makes me proud.

I'm embarrassed that open traitors like you shit all over the country that has given you so much.
If trump has done 1 good thing ,it's separating the slime that support him from real americans

Like a 5 year old who does not consider the consequences or impact of their behavior which is intended for instant gratification with no concept of long term goals. Adults know that you can't always do as you damned please, no matter who the fuck you are.

Something John Brennan is becoming fairly familiar with.

better than a pawn that believes anything ,any bs trump spouts
Your side is dirty.........attacked citizens for their views...........riot against anyone who disagrees....use agencies......lie to a FISA Judge........violate our immigration laws..........

I don't see how anyone could be lower than you............Have a nice day..............

Go watch CNN and get your marching orders.
You do have a few good people on your side lol

It is true that Trump embarrasses us all. He is a global laughingstock and alienates our allies, while embracing kleptocrats and despots.

Trump makes me proud.

I'm embarrassed that open traitors like you shit all over the country that has given you so much.
If trump has done 1 good thing ,it's separating the slime that support him from real americans
You go ahead and have you a good circle jerk on your lies and victim hood..........see ya later.........

Bye.............

I would guess if the shit has hit the fan at 0300 the all hands on deck call would be going out to current members of the military and intelligence community not retired and former ones.

Your guess is wrong. See the post above.

The above is an opinion not a fact learn the difference. If you are going to use former and retired people you use them to avoid the shit hitting the fan call not after it's hit it

There are opinions and there are informed opinions.

Do you agree with this statement?
Depends on what is the motive behind the statement. I don't believe these people need a security clearance after they leave doesn't matter who the President is revoking them many of the people critical of it now would have had a very different take on this if Obama had done it as would many of the people who are supporting Trump on this when partisan politics is the driving force behind an opinion I don't consider that an informed opinion.

You're wrong, and the reason has been posted on the USMB and in the media over and over again. Of course Fox News, the Limbaugh/Hannity Axis has not posted what is self evident - historical knowledge.

Comrade traitor, when the president of Bank of America retired, did he retain the combination to the bank vault and all the security codes to the alarms? Especially if he left because he was embezzling.....

Forum List

Back