You know America is fucked when a top polling candidate feels the need to talk about his dick

So you prefer candidates that act like children. What an embarrassment.
The embarrassment is totally with you, dude as you cannot find a legit policy point to object to apparently and have to get all in a froth over something the vast majority of people do each and every day or do in private.

Well intelligent people do that in private. You can't see the damage a child as president would do? His policies are childish too, a wall? Seriously? Like nobody has a ladder? What a joke.

The embarrassment is totally with you, dude as you cannot find a legit policy point to object to apparently and have to get all in a froth over something the vast majority of people do each and every day or do in private.
Hillary, the ultimate opportunist, says she's above the fray.

First honest thing she's said in years.

Course she can afford to be malevolant, because she's not under all out assault in a real election. Her nomination was preordained from the beginning.

Christ Trump is just pathetic. A strong contender for the White House is so insecure that he feels the need to bring this up. He really is 13 year old girl in a grown man's body. How, in anyway, is this presidential?

LBJ used to talk about his dick all the time. That's when he wasn't showing it to world leaders that is.

Granted LBJ had a huge member, but it isn't entirely unprecedented either.

http://gawker.com/lbj-was-obsessed-with-his-dick-1694599317

Christ Trump is just pathetic. A strong contender for the White House is so insecure that he feels the need to bring this up. He really is 13 year old girl in a grown man's body. How, in anyway, is this presidential?

LBJ used to talk about his dick all the time. That's when he wasn't showing it to world leaders that is.

Back in the day when people actually had real conversation with each other face to face, the 'grape vine' in Texas was full of LBJ stories. I remember my Dad and my grandfather joking about some dude that crossed LBJ and someone put him in the hospital or the morgue.

There was a nasty story about what he did to JFK's corpse on the flight back to DC that I will not go in to specifics about. But I will simply say that everyone knew how much LBJ hated Kennedy and the Kennedy's hated him right back.

You can't see the damage a child as president would do? His policies are childish too, a wall? Seriously? Like nobody has a ladder? What a joke.

I see that you are an ideological hack and would be glad to kiss Trumps ass if he had a (D) by his name.

You can't see the damage a child as president would do? His policies are childish too, a wall? Seriously? Like nobody has a ladder? What a joke.

I see that you are an ideological hack and would be glad to kiss Trumps ass if he had a (D) by his name.

I'm an independent and an adult. I won't vote for a childish candidate. Kasich is the only adult on that stage and he has all the right experience.

I'm an independent and an adult. I won't vote for a childish candidate. Kasich is the only adult on that stage and he has all the right experience.
Well, great dude, that is why you have a vote.

So use it, lol.

Back in the day when people actually had real conversation with each other face to face, the 'grape vine' in Texas was full of LBJ stories. I remember my Dad and my grandfather joking about some dude that crossed LBJ and someone put him in the hospital or the morgue.

There was a nasty story about what he did to JFK's corpse on the flight back to DC that I will not go in to specifics about. But I will simply say that everyone knew how much LBJ hated Kennedy and the Kennedy's hated him right back.

LBJ really was an uncultured hick. He used to whip out his wang to show to folks (although if I was hung like that, I might do the same), hold meetings while he was on the shitter, and was generally just crass in person. He was a politician and could turn it on in front of the cameras, but face to face he was just another low-brow type.

Hillary, the ultimate opportunist, says she's above the fray.

First honest thing she's said in years.

Course she can afford to be malevolant, because she's not under all out assault in a real election. Her nomination was preordained from the beginning.
AND she doesn't have a dick to measure up to trumps

Course he's in last place.....so nobody wasted any time attacking him.

Besides, he was a Democrat, so he got a pass.

And I've made about 10 billion good decisions too, and many of those good decisions have been to not say dick jokes in front of my family, in front of children, in job interviews and so on, do you get my point? Or are you willing to defend Trump for ANYTHING?
Trump diod not say an obscenity, THIS time but merely made his point by implication.

In the real world people do that all the time, so you can stop it with the fake outrage.

It doesn't matter if he said an obscenity or not, he inferred. Actions....

Last night's debate gave us all an excellent look at the current GOP. Wonderful! :clap:

So was hillary talking about the dick between her legs, or was she talking about the dick she married or all the dicks that are going to actually vote for her.
someone clear this up for me, too many options

So was hillary talking about the dick between her legs, or was she talking about the dick she married or all the dicks that are going to actually vote for her.
someone clear this up for me, too many options
You really are a republican aren't you?

Forum List

Back