You know America is fucked when a top polling candidate feels the need to talk about his dick

Christ Trump is just pathetic. A strong contender for the White House is so insecure that he feels the need to bring this up. He really is 13 year old girl in a grown man's body. How, in anyway, is this presidential?

What really sucks is not that Trump felt the need to talk about his penis. It's that multiple candidates felt the need to talk about Trump's penis.

Christ Trump is just pathetic. A strong contender for the White House is so insecure that he feels the need to bring this up. He really is 13 year old girl in a grown man's body. How, in anyway, is this presidential?

What really sucks is not that Trump felt the need to talk about his penis. It's that multiple candidates felt the need to talk about Trump's penis.
Trouble is if Trump hasn't got a Quality Dick, he tends to look a complete Prick

What interests me is that you and others are here bitching about how horrible this is but it seems to be the forefront of what you want to talk about.

IOW, this is bullshit outrage as you find anything to latch onto that is an easy target to look down on half the nation. Do you feel sufficiently superior now?

And I've made about 10 billion good decisions too, and many of those good decisions have been to not say dick jokes in front of my family, in front of children, in job interviews and so on, do you get my point? Or are you willing to defend Trump for ANYTHING?
Trump diod not say an obscenity, THIS time but merely made his point by implication.

In the real world people do that all the time, so you can stop it with the fake outrage.

I didn't say I was outraged, to be honest, nothing Trump does outrages me any more. I'm pointing out that he's not the sort of person I'd want running a department, let alone a country.

Once again though people like you ONLY read the headlines...never go any deeper into the story.

Trump was NOT the first person to mention "small hands" and make the innuendo about other things being smaller!

And Rubio wasn't the first!

Marco Rubio told supporters last week that GOP presidential rival Donald Trump is "always calling me 'little Marco.'"

"He is taller than me, he's like 6' 2", which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5' 2"," Rubio joked. "Have you seen his hands?
And you know what they say about men with small hands
-- "

Rubio then went on to say Trump may have wet his pants.. Yup. Talk about being small!
Rubio: T"hen, he he asked for a full length mirror … maybe to make sure his pants weren’t wet."
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...okes-that-trump-may-have-wet-his-pants-during
Check the facts ok??
Trump Still Riled Up Over ‘Little Hands’ Insult From Years Ago

Forum List

Back