You know it’s fine if GOP want to be self-serving assholes, but it’s downright pathetic...

Anytime they state that taxes should be increased, as that's involuntary exchange, thus theft. Increasing business taxes, or increasing personal taxes on a specific amount of income is stealing more, and handing it to others through government programs is ALSO theft. So, regularly, actually.

The government isn't an entity that sits outside the economy. So when you cut government spending, and don't replace that spending with anything, you end up contracting the economy.
The government has no method of helping the economy in the first place, their interference usually causes those "contractions". The private sector is the main driving force in the economy, regardless of how much the left wants to pretend that's not the case.

They are self-identifying as Christians.

Therefore, we must accept it at face value.

Just as we do for the mentally ill transgendered.

Right LWNJ's?

What I find so bizarre is how you're so willing to drop to your knees for any random anonymous Tom, Dick, or Harry with a fake Obamacare sob story, yet you won't accept when someone tells you they're transgendered or was sexually assaulted.

That's because you're a partisan hack and general piece of dog shit.

Tissue?

...they call themselves Christians. McConnell is a what a Baptist? How so? Just because he calls himself one? Maybe he goes to church, but nothing else in his behavior or philosophy makes him Christian besides that. Of course no GOP politician claiming to be Christian is more pathetic than Trump who makes up his own Bible verses like some toddler.
Why can’t republicans in general be honest with themselves and admit their political philosophy is the antithesis of the Christian philosophy? Most wannabe Christian republicans are self-righteous, selfish assholes who don’t give a shit about any level of social justice.
Poor sullen, dejected leftist losers. Still spewing the same snarls, hatred, and lies. Don't they ever come up with anything new? :banghead:

...they call themselves Christians. McConnell is a what a Baptist? How so? Just because he calls himself one? Maybe he goes to church, but nothing else in his behavior or philosophy makes him Christian besides that. Of course no GOP politician claiming to be Christian is more pathetic than Trump who makes up his own Bible verses like some toddler.

Why can’t republicans in general be honest with themselves and admit their political philosophy is the antithesis of the Christian philosophy? Most wannabe Christian republicans are self-righteous, selfish assholes who don’t give a shit about any level of social justice. Are you people really going to tell me with a straight face that Jesus didn’t preach a social justice philosophy?

Christianity now has its own brand in the good ole USA: Republican Jesus!

gyQsduB.jpg
Christians vote for Republicans because they are for some things they support. Democrats are violently opposed to Christians. Even strongly support their worst enemies. So why would a Christian vote for a Democrat?

Just stupid I guess.

hey billy....how many rich democrats will follow this quote from Jesus?.......

Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, ‘You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me......probably just as many of those rich republicans will...right?....
There probably are a few hypocritical democrat Christians in power, but it’s still a huge false equivalency. Republicans in power in general actually pretend their political philosophy is based on Christianity. My god no one is a bigger fraud than Ted Cruz.
There's no such thing as a democrat Christian. Try again.

Uh-huh.... the sumbitch said HELP the poor

Not have gub'mint forcibly confiscate the fruits of other peoples labor, subject it to massive waste and graft and then hand some subsistence level crumbs to the poor in order to buy their votes.

You care about helping the poor? then get off your fat, lazy ass and go HELP the poor instead of expecting the kleptocrats in government to do it for you.
Lol you do know we have billionaires in this country right? They do just fine.
Yeah and?

The next time one of those billionaires stops by and starts bitching about how the Republicrats are preventing the gub'mint from "helping the poor" then let me know and I'll give them the same dressing down I just gave you, K?

Of course, according to Jesus, they have no passage into heaven so your argument makes no sense either way.
Why would I give a fuck about anybody's "passage into heaven"?

The reason that my argument "makes no sense either way" to you is that I lack the patience to frame it in a way that a Labrador retriever can understand.
Lol if you don’t give a fuck about whether or not they get into heaven then you really are a fake Christian.

LOL, "Fake Christian"

I'm not a Christian AT ALL and never have been.

Right, because being a Christian would entail helping the poor, healing the sick, loving thy neighbor, and turning the other cheek...
Uh-huh because being a Christian is the only way to "helping the poor, healing the sick, loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek"..... :rolleyes:

... and of course gub'mint worshipers believe that holding a gun to peoples heads and forcing them to do what they want is the way to accomplish those things.

Conservatives are incapable of doing any of that.
I've witnessed plenty of "conservatives" along with "non-conservatives" doing those things which has led me to the conclusion that charity isn't subject to a strict ideology litmus test.

You need to get out more.

Anytime they state that taxes should be increased, as that's involuntary exchange, thus theft. Increasing business taxes, or increasing personal taxes on a specific amount of income is stealing more, and handing it to others through government programs is ALSO theft. So, regularly, actually.

The government isn't an entity that sits outside the economy. So when you cut government spending, and don't replace that spending with anything, you end up contracting the economy.
The government has no method of helping the economy in the first place, their interference usually causes those "contractions". .

According to classical economics that's not true, government can (and sometimes does) "help" the economy by compensating for externalities (market failures), enforcing property rights and arbitrating disputes, of course the political class never sticks to those roles and thus the economy always operates at less efficiency than it otherwise would.

Why can’t republicans in general be honest with themselves and admit their political philosophy is the antithesis of the Christian philosophy? Most wannabe Christian republicans are self-righteous, selfish assholes who don’t give a shit about any level of social justice.
Poor sullen, dejected leftist losers. Still spewing the same snarls, hatred, and lies. Don't they ever come up with anything new? :banghead:
Haha you’re just pissed because you know I’m right.

Why can’t republicans in general be honest with themselves and admit their political philosophy is the antithesis of the Christian philosophy? Most wannabe Christian republicans are self-righteous, selfish assholes who don’t give a shit about any level of social justice. Are you people really going to tell me with a straight face that Jesus didn’t preach a social justice philosophy?

gyQsduB.jpg
Christians vote for Republicans because they are for some things they support. Democrats are violently opposed to Christians. Even strongly support their worst enemies. So why would a Christian vote for a Democrat?

Just stupid I guess.

You wouldn't be a fake Christian if you didn't have some sort of entitled persecution complex.

The government has no method of helping the economy in the first place, their interference usually causes those "contractions". The private sector is the main driving force in the economy, regardless of how much the left wants to pretend that's not the case.

Completely and utterly wrong, and belies nothing more than a crackerjack misunderstanding of the fundamentals of the economy. Of course government has the method and means of helping the economy, as it has done so countless times before. What hasn't helped the economy have been rich people; all they do is hoard their wealth and take money out of the economy for themselves. That's why every time taxes are cut for the rich, their savings rate increases. An increasing savings rate means a decreasing spending rate...and a decrease in spending means economic contraction. You would know this if you knew even the most basic fundamentals of how a consumer economy works, which you don't.

Cutting the corporate profit tax does nothing to spur investment, innovation, or expansion; all that happens before one single cent of profit is taxed.

Completely and utterly wrong, and belies nothing more than a crackerjack misunderstanding of the fundamentals of the economy. Of course government has the method and means of helping the economy, as it has done so countless times before. What hasn't helped the economy have been rich people; all they do is hoard their wealth and take money out of the economy for themselves. That's why every time taxes are cut for the rich, their savings rate increases. An increasing savings rate means a decreasing spending rate...and a decrease in spending means economic contraction. You would know this if you knew even the most basic fundamentals of how a consumer economy works, which you don't.

Cutting the corporate profit tax does nothing to spur investment, innovation, or expansion; all that happens before one single cent of profit is taxed.
False, you can't name a single instance in which the government improved the economy with their interference.

"The rich" typically own businesses, which means they employ others and buy supplies for said business, and invest in said business. Expanding businesses have always and will always improve the economy, unlike the government stealing more money from us.

Are you a Christian?
Nope, but I was raised Christian so I know his teachings. Hell I know them better than wannabe republican Christians.

I see. So what is the central matter of Christian philosophy?

What have you yourself done for the poor lately?
I give to charity every month and I’m not even Christian.

Hmmm ... what charity? How much?
lol I make a significant monthly donation to St. Jude’s hospital. What’s nauseating about this question is that you think you are entitled to know how much I spend per month on charity just for the sake of argument. Trust me, I’m sure I give more to charity than you do.

Doubtful.

Democrats are not known for being charitable with their own money. They are the worst tippers as well.

Uh-huh because being a Christian is the only way to "helping the poor, healing the sick, loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek"..... :rolleyes:

Oh, of course it's not. You can do all that and not adhere to any goat-herders' superstitions. You don't need to be a Christian to act like Christ.

... and of course gub'mint worshipers believe that holding a gun to peoples heads and forcing them to do what they want is the way to accomplish those things.

When has a government agent ever held a gun to your head to do anything in your pathetic, insignificant, meaningless life? Never. You're just a drama queen with an unearned and entitled persecution complex, and a starvation for attention and recognition. Well, no participation ribbon for you. So if you're looking for recognition or defernece, you're barking up the wrong tree.

I've witnessed plenty of "conservatives" along with "non-conservatives" doing those things which has led me to the conclusion that charity isn't subject to a strict ideology litmus test.

Oh you've "seen" with your own eyes, have you? I'm expected to believe you've seen Conservatives act charitable? Why should I believe anything you say about yourself or what you've seen with your own eyes?

False, you can't name a single instance in which the government improved the economy with their interference.

The New Deal, Obamacare, NASA, Interstate Highway System, Medicare, Social Security, airport and seaport construction, any form of Keynesian economic stimulus improves the economy. Every. Single. Time.
In fact, your shitty tax plan that you support is being sold as a means by which the economy is "improved" by complicating the tax code to favor the rich. Obamacare was passed in March 2010, and for the next 75 consecutive months, there was positive job creation. In fact, Trump's job creation for 2017 lags behind Obama's 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 jobs numbers. So Trump's harming job growth that was great through Obama's second term.

"The rich" typically own businesses, which means they employ others and buy supplies for said business, and invest in said business. Expanding businesses have always and will always improve the economy, unlike the government stealing more money from us.

A business decides they're going to create a job before a single cent of profit is taxed. So cutting corporate profit tax rate has no bearing on whether or not a business will hire a worker. You economic illiterates still haven't figured that out; and that's because you lack any experience or knowledge of business.

It's simply amazing how the most godless among us presume to instruct everyone else in the finer points of Christianity. Especially Trump who has never been a particularly religious man.

It's simply amazing how the most godless among us presume to instruct everyone else in the finer points of Christianity. Especially Trump who has never been a particularly religious man.

Watching the Conservatives sneakily try to walk back their support of Trump is like watching a slow-motion trainwreck. They think because they goofed people into thinking they opposed Bush the Dumber after supporting him for 8 years and never being held accountable for it, they can get away with it with Trump.

Not gonna happen this time.

gyQsduB.jpg
Most Democrat Voters are hardcore religious bigots just like the Nazis were.
Democrats hate Christians and the Nazis hated the Jews.
It's the same kind of darkside of humanity hate.

gyQsduB.jpg

Ha ha! Hilarious the way you lefties make shit up and then complain about how bad it is.

Forum List

Back