You know who else has NOT read Mueller's report???.....Yep, Bill Barr

Hitler adored Muslims and modeled his anti-Semitism on Muslim leaders at the time in Palestine,
I remember Nixon. Trump may be bad. Never should have been president, yep. But he was in response to the idiots that want to force the Californian clown world insanity on us. Sodomite child loving flat earthers alternate reality tinfoil hat wearing California. We in the rest of the rational states of America, don't want that. It seems to boggle Californians mind fuck fascism agenda . We really oppose you. And we would vote for a chimpanzee like Trump to prove it.

Define for me if you will 'the Californian clown world insanity". Have you ever been to California? I doubt it.

BTW, the Midwest is a large area, are you ashamed of where you live?
Yes indeed. I have been to Clownifornia. Must be why people are fleeing the place en mass to go to greener pastures. Truth is, I love the real California. Big sur, walking over the golden gate bridge, beachcombing. I loved the real California, Fuck that. I spoke to almond farmers and just plain folks. And they told me they HATED this dictatorship of the elitist liberal idealist imposing their will on EVEYONE. Gay marriage? Imposed. Sanctuary cities? Again, nobody asked or got to vote on these things, it was unilateraly imposed on them. Isn't that sort of Undemocratic?

You didn't answer my question. Where in the Midwest do you live?

I see you're confused, CA voted against Gay Marriage, we have our share of bigots. It was voided by the courts.

My wife of 45 years was born and raised in Wisconsin, and attended UW Madison. She moved to CA along with many from the Midwest, East Coast and South.

As for almond growers, they've been slammed by Trump's Tariff War with China.

SF has a long history of acceptance of those who are different, look up Emperor Norton for a slice of our history. Of course we also had a Committee of Vigilance which hung some people at Washington Square, and the home in which I was raised now sells for six figures (3 & 1; 1100 sq. ft. in Sunset Dist).

Once again, where do you live; I live in one of these communities: Home - Visit Tri-Valley
Denver Colorado. I live a thousand miles from Mexico. Never heard a lick of Spanish until TA DA! It magically became a sanctuary city. It was never on a ballot. We get out of staters telling us what's good and moral. They NEVER listen to us. They dictate to us like condescending fascists or something . I remember Carl Akers. I remember sweet smell of sage before these Clownifiorians came here. Believe me. Diversity, this isn't.

Last edited:
Barr was focused, vivacious, and unflappable. he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee!

the Russia hoax is dead, and justice is coming for the democrats!

Hitler adored Muslims and modeled his anti-Semitism on Muslim leaders at the time in Palestine,
I remember Nixon. Trump may be bad. Never should have been president, yep. But he was in response to the idiots that want to force the Californian clown world insanity on us. Sodomite child loving flat earthers alternate reality tinfoil hat wearing California. We in the rest of the rational states of America, don't want that. It seems to boggle Californians mind fuck fascism agenda . We really oppose you. And we would vote for a chimpanzee like Trump to prove it.

Define for me if you will 'the Californian clown world insanity". Have you ever been to California? I doubt it.

BTW, the Midwest is a large area, are you ashamed of where you live?
Yes indeed. I have been to Clownifornia. Must be why people are fleeing the place en mass to go to greener pastures. Truth is, I love the real California. Big sur, walking over the golden gate bridge, beachcombing. I loved the real California, Fuck that. I spoke to almond farmers and just plain folks. And they told me they HATED this dictatorship of the elitist liberal idealist imposing their will on EVEYONE. Gay marriage? Imposed. Sanctuary cities? Again, nobody asked or got to vote on these things, it was unilateraly imposed on them. Isn't that sort of Undemocratic?

You didn't answer my question. Where in the Midwest do you live?

I see you're confused, CA voted against Gay Marriage, we have our share of bigots. It was voided by the courts.

My wife of 45 years was born and raised in Wisconsin, and attended UW Madison. She moved to CA along with many from the Midwest, East Coast and South.

As for almond growers, they've been slammed by Trump's Tariff War with China.

SF has a long history of acceptance of those who are different, look up Emperor Norton for a slice of our history. Of course we also had a Committee of Vigilance which hung some people at Washington Square, and the home in which I was raised now sells for six figures (3 & 1; 1100 sq. ft. in Sunset Dist).

Once again, where do you live; I live in one of these communities: Home - Visit Tri-Valley
Denver Colorado. I live a thousand miles from Mexico. Never heard a lick of Spanish until TA DA! It magically became a sanctuary city. It was never on a ballot. We get out of staters telling us what's good and moral. They NEVER listen to us. They dictate to us like condescending fascists or something . I remember Carl Akers. I remember sweet smell of sage before these Clownifiorians came here. Believe me. Diversity, this isn't.

My wife's sister and her family lived in Littleton, but move to Houston a year before the shooting at Columbine (where my niece and nephew were to attend).

I spent two weeks in a dorm at the U. in Boulder, in a National Institute for Corrections course, Training for Trainers. Boulder, the Flat Irons and the Mall were very enticing.

Ruined the relationship with Russia? That already happened when Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Then they didn't follow the nuclear arms treaty with the U.S. Russia also didn't follow sanctions imposed on North Korea... Russia poisoned people in the UK. Give me a few minutes and I can come up with a whole bunch more. How many times in the last couple years has Russia intentionally flown into U.S. air space? How many times have they done close fly-bys to U.S. ships and aircraft? In the last couple of years the same U.S. intelligence people that you are blaming for ruining the relationship with Russia tipped Russia off to a terror attack being planned in St. Petersburg. Oh yeah... and Russian troops attacked U.S. troops in Syria just to get their asses handed to them.

This sounds like the Intel briefings I got with my security clearances about 30 years ago.. Almost EVERYTHING YOU MENTIONED.. Running propaganda operations on US elections, US govt employees, avoiding the terms of treaties, Provoking encounters with US assets and airspace to test our defenses... There's literally NOTHING in those gripes of yours that is new...

Forget the IRAgency and the fucking $30,000 they spent on ridiculous ads... Maybe the only "election" thing could be the DNC emails or Podesta's phone. Many of the Russian intrusions into local registrars offices were latter examined and failed. Turns out the FEDS were probing state/local registrars MORE than the Russians.. Perhaps looking for important data to add to their voter outreach..

It was the Clinton/DNC "Russian Dossier" that was ultimately a product of Russian PROFESSIONAL GRU/FSB disinformation agents that created the LARGEST loss of confidence and the greatest benefit to Putin and the Kremlin.. Theyre goal is to undermine CONFIDENCE in US politics.. They don't give 2 shits about candidates, they only want the public DOUBTING their govt credibility... Nothing more damaging than that POS phony dossier has EVER been perpetrated by the Russians directly.. So thank Fusion GPS, Hillary, the DNC and the cast of 100s of political activists who attempted to undermine an election and then a duly elected President..

Any of you really worried about foreign collusion? REALLY? How so? But say, colluding with folks that want to hire illegal aliens as cheap labor ? And collude with businesses that exploit them AND skirt federal immigration law every other immigrant group has followed? That is Humanitarian? , And do so and create sanctuary cities without the consent of the populace.? Ignore poor Americans, that's Humanitarian? That's ok, even though we have starving and homeless jobless poor? And just treat our own as trash and can be ignored?That is OK, though? So who's the bad guy colluding with whom, again? Remind me who is the bad guy here.

Last edited:
Ruined the relationship with Russia? That already happened when Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Then they didn't follow the nuclear arms treaty with the U.S. Russia also didn't follow sanctions imposed on North Korea... Russia poisoned people in the UK. Give me a few minutes and I can come up with a whole bunch more. How many times in the last couple years has Russia intentionally flown into U.S. air space? How many times have they done close fly-bys to U.S. ships and aircraft? In the last couple of years the same U.S. intelligence people that you are blaming for ruining the relationship with Russia tipped Russia off to a terror attack being planned in St. Petersburg. Oh yeah... and Russian troops attacked U.S. troops in Syria just to get their asses handed to them.

This sounds like the Intel briefings I got with my security clearances about 30 years ago.. Almost EVERYTHING YOU MENTIONED.. Running propaganda operations on US elections, US govt employees, avoiding the terms of treaties, Provoking encounters with US assets and airspace to test our defenses... There's literally NOTHING in those gripes of yours that is new...

Forget the IRAgency and the fucking $30,000 they spent on ridiculous ads... Maybe the only "election" thing could be the DNC emails or Podesta's phone. Many of the Russian intrusions into local registrars offices were latter examined and failed. Turns out the FEDS were probing state/local registrars MORE than the Russians.. Perhaps looking for important data to add to their voter outreach..

It was the Clinton/DNC "Russian Dossier" that was ultimately a product of Russian PROFESSIONAL GRU/FSB disinformation agents that created the LARGEST loss of confidence and the greatest benefit to Putin and the Kremlin.. Theyre goal is to undermine CONFIDENCE in US politics.. They don't give 2 shits about candidates, they only want the public DOUBTING their govt credibility... Nothing more damaging than that POS phony dossier has EVER been perpetrated by the Russians directly.. So thank Fusion GPS, Hillary, the DNC and the cast of 100s of political activists who attempted to undermine an election and then a duly elected President..

The government came out this past week in the Mueller report and said they KNOW FOR A FACT that Russian hackers were able to get into the voting machines in a district in Florida, but don't know which one.

FBI suspects Russians hacked ‘at least 1’ Florida county, Mueller report says

The government came out this past week in the Mueller report and said they KNOW FOR A FACT that Russian hackers were able to get into the voting machines in a district in Florida, but don't know which one.

FBI suspects Russians hacked ‘at least 1’ Florida county, Mueller report says

It says nothing of the sort.. It ACTUALLY says they gained access to the Registrar's office.. NOT to voting machines.. Voting machines are brainless if they are not in use. Not connected to any kind of networks.

Russian hackers my ass. Nobody wanted or where asked if they wanted illegal aliens be given sanctuary . Russian hackers didn't make that happen , kiddos. Who did that? Nobody got to vote on THAT, either.it just sort of happened/ like the big bang? Those things happen because somebody out of the pale made it happen Not the electorate. Now riddle me this, riddle me that who has to gain from ignoring the American populace and acting like the Russians are corrupting the body politic? The rich liberals elitists hiding in their high castles actually manipulating stuff, or the rushkies? Clue: Not the Russians.

A seldom mentioned exchange between Barr's testimony before the senate committee, occurred when Booker asked Barr about Manafort's exchanging poll data with a Russian spy during the lead-in to the Republican convention.......

Booker asked Barr about the legality of such collusion with the Russians and Barr responded that he didn't know anything about it.....even though it is clearly written in Mueller's report. Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

There's only two ways to interpret Barr's "lack of knowledge" of such an event....First, he may be a fucking idiot who has NOT read the Mueller report although he was more than willing to state that the report "fully exonerated Trump"....or........... second, he is a lying stooge..........You choose.

upload_2019-5-5_0-38-10.png

Russian hackers my ass. Nobody wanted or where asked if they wanted illegal aliens be given sanctuary . Russian hackers didn't make that happen , kiddos. Who did that? Nobody got to vote on THAT, either.it just sort of happened/ like the big bang? Those things happen because somebody out of the pale made it happen Not the electorate. Now riddle me this, riddle me that who has to gain from ignoring the American populace and acting like the Russians are corrupting the body politic? The rich liberals elitists hiding in their high castles actually manipulating stuff, or the rushkies? Clue: Not the Russians.

Do you think illegal immigrants that use someone else's social security number to get a job file for tax returns?

Do you think illegal immigrants that use someone else's social security number to get a job file for tax returns?
In Denver (sure this goes elsewhere) giving illegals drivers licenses. Then call it the motor voter law. Then they can vote... That is broke logic. Like say, giving gays the "right to adopt", then saying that because they are parents of loving children they deserve the right to be married. This is just cyclical self supporting arguments. We know better. Broke logic isn't fair or reasonable.

In Denver (sure this goes elsewhere) giving illegals drivers licenses. Then call it the motor voter law. That is broke logic. Like say, giving gays the "right to adopt", then saying that because they are parents of loving children they deserve the right to be married. This cyclical self supporting argument. We know better. Broke logic isn't fair or reasonable.

You do understand that your comparisons are not even remotely the same? Giving gays the right to marry is done through the Supreme Court interpretation of existing law. Allowing undocumented immigrants to vote requires a change in written law.

In Denver (sure this goes elsewhere) giving illegals drivers licenses. Then call it the motor voter law. That is broke logic. Like say, giving gays the "right to adopt", then saying that because they are parents of loving children they deserve the right to be married. This cyclical self supporting argument. We know better. Broke logic isn't fair or reasonable.

You do understand that your comparisons are not even remotely the same? Giving gays the right to marry is done through the Supreme Court interpretation of existing law. Allowing undocumented immigrants to vote requires a change in written law.
Actualy I do far more than you imagine. Homosexuality, despite the popular belief is more akin to schizophrenia than normality. I feel for them but I won't enable them either. And they are rather small part of our populace, and given the attention they get, it's amazing really. But I Understand, they are wealthy and money seems the biggest engine here. Not rationality or common need or sense.

Actualy I do far more than you imagine. Homosexuality, despite the popular belief is more akin to schizophrenia than normality. I feel for them but I won't enable them either. And they are rather small part of our populace, and given the attention they get, it's amazing really. But I Understand, they are wealthy and money seems the biggest engine here. Not rationality or common need or sense.

That's sad. The fact you think homosexuality is a mental illness is remarkably sad. No one is asking for you to "enable them." What they do in their love life is none of your business, just as much as what you do in your love life is none of their business. Allowing 2 gay lovers to get married and have the same rights as any other married couple has nothing to do with "enabling them." What if someone suddenly decided you would have to prove you love the person you are married to in order to continue getting the benefits of marriage? Would that be someone else's business?

".....and FOX and Friends will be back after these short commercials....Stay tuned and please DO NOT think on your own.....".

You're focusing more on Barr now than Trump.., You're just another tool of the resistance media that's gonna get their SECOND major bus collision when the indictments and Grand Jury hearings start picking up those 10 or 12 conspirators that MISUSED Intel resources to spy on a political campaign and "infect" Trump associates with phony Russian contacts for later use should Trump win..

Papadopolous who was ostenibly the KEY to launching a large covert multi-national intel operation against the Trump campaign is COMPLETELY innocent and pissed. So is Carter Page and Michael Flynn and Caputo and other good people that got whacked and ruined by Mueller..

Justice is coming... The New York TIMES is covering how these phony assets baited Papadop and others.. WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE of actual Russian collusion... See you in traction when the bus comes....
1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

Wow! The sheer panic of the far left Progressives is going off the rails.

methinks-M.jpg
No panic here, this is all detailed in the Mueller report.

Those 448 pages detail all of those points.

Those 448 pages arent just "no collusion" repeated thousands of time.

Panic AND desperation.

NO COLLUSION!

Investigations have now turned on the Democrats and the trainwreck is just beginning as our economy and place in the world races onward!

Why not sit back, take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the ride, a booming economy, great trade, and respect from the rest of the world.

Reserve your childish, snide comments. They just make you look even more foolish.
AP FACT CHECK:

THE FACTS: This refrain about the Mueller report stating there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign is wrong.

Trump’s assertion that his campaign denied all access to Russians is false. The Mueller report and other scrutiny revealed a multitude of meetings with Russians. Among them: Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a Russian lawyer who had promised dirt on Clinton.

On collusion, Mueller said he did not assess whether that occurred because it is not a legal term.

He looked into a potential criminal conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign and said the investigation did not collect sufficient evidence to establish criminal charges on that front.

Mueller noted some Trump campaign officials had declined to testify under the 5th Amendment or had provided false or incomplete testimony, making it difficult to get a complete picture of what happened during the 2016 campaign. The special counsel wrote that he “cannot rule out the possibility” that unavailable information could have cast a different light on the investigation’s findings.

qsppb1c5phv21.png

what matters most is the feeling. the american people FEEL there is a cover up. it doesnt matter if there actually isnt one, if the FEELING'S there, Trump will lose in a landslide in 2020!

what matters most is the feeling. the american people FEEL there is a cover up. it doesnt matter if there actually isnt one, if the FEELING'S there, Trump will lose in a landslide in 2020!

You are believing what the mainstream media is telling you to believe. People outside the beltway and far left Progressives are the only ones who care about Mueller and Barr.

Fox%20poll%202019-05-05-L.jpg

Fox April 2019 National Topline April 17 Release | Opinion Poll | Republican Party (United States)

The LYING NY Times???

Yeah.. The lying NY Times.. It's time for them to disembark from the crazy train.. Too late for most everyone at the WashPo or MSNBC/CNN, but I GUESS they want to stay in business more than they want to promote "a resistance" that has mortally wounded itself...
The only institution mortally wounded is our Presidency with this lying cheating blabbermouth in charge

Not yet man.. The body count is still piling up as you can tell from the die-hard holdouts here at USMB that are recycling old junk as fact... Hard to convince those Jap soldiers the war is over and the kamikaze attacks are still occuring with each new thread from our butthurt resisters right here on this site...
For you flacal
This headline wins the Internet today

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

Trump, Putin discussed Mueller report and agreed no collusion, White House says
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said the two leaders spoke by phone for an hour on Friday.

So freaking what? You babies RUINED the relationship with Russia over this witch hunt at a time where dialogue about Syria and Venezuela and Iran and N. Korea are REAL world crises. No matter how many Internet trolls they paid $5000 -- it's not worth having a global showdown on these current issues where animosity runs high..
SO to your way of thinking there's nothing wrong with our leader embracing a former KGB murderer, shake his hand ,,believe what he says before believing our own agencies ,whom republicans throw dirt on? Let's be friends?? Are you kidding me?

Yeah.. The lying NY Times.. It's time for them to disembark from the crazy train.. Too late for most everyone at the WashPo or MSNBC/CNN, but I GUESS they want to stay in business more than they want to promote "a resistance" that has mortally wounded itself...
The only institution mortally wounded is our Presidency with this lying cheating blabbermouth in charge

Not yet man.. The body count is still piling up as you can tell from the die-hard holdouts here at USMB that are recycling old junk as fact... Hard to convince those Jap soldiers the war is over and the kamikaze attacks are still occuring with each new thread from our butthurt resisters right here on this site...
For you flacal
This headline wins the Internet today

About this website

NBCNEWS.COM

Trump, Putin discussed Mueller report and agreed no collusion, White House says
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said the two leaders spoke by phone for an hour on Friday.

So freaking what? You babies RUINED the relationship with Russia over this witch hunt at a time where dialogue about Syria and Venezuela and Iran and N. Korea are REAL world crises. No matter how many Internet trolls they paid $5000 -- it's not worth having a global showdown on these current issues where animosity runs high..

C.I.A. Helped Thwart Terrorist Attack in Russia, Kremlin Says

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

To blame the investigation into Trump/Russia/2016 election as ruining the relationship with Russia is a bit off.
But flacal wants to be friends with the Soviet killer Maybe he has a tower he'd like to build in Moscow too?

SO to your way of thinking there's nothing wrong with our leader embracing a former KGB murderer, shake his hand ,,believe what he says before believing our own agencies ,whom republicans throw dirt on? Let's be friends?? Are you kidding me?

You just cannot get this through your thick head.

NO COLLUSION! What part of that is not clear to you?

Forum List

Back