You may wanna put in your vote for Pelosi & Schumer

I came across this on youtube, "Do You THINK Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer Should Be REPLACED?". Thus far 86K votes, 89% HELL YES, 9% NO an 2% NOT SURE. I figured all you lefties may wanna get your votes in for your favorite Democrats Nan and Chuckie.

If most of those votes are from republicans and they want Nancy and chuck gone, then I want them to stay.

Get rid of Mitch. He is a terrible representative for your party.
All three of them can go.

People were curious to see if trump was going to declare his birthday as a Trumpmas Holiday.

I came across this on youtube, "Do You THINK Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer Should Be REPLACED?". Thus far 86K votes, 89% HELL YES, 9% NO an 2% NOT SURE. I figured all you lefties may wanna get your votes in for your favorite Democrats Nan and Chuckie.

OBOY! An Internets poll! What could be more credible/useful/legitimate/worthy of my time than that.

Oh I know. Counting the hairs on my wrists.
so once again you're not here to talk about the issue at hand or the OP, but mock people and troll-dick around.

OBOY! An Internets poll! What could be more credible/useful/legitimate/worthy of my time than that.

Oh I know. Counting the hairs on my wrists.
so once again you're not here to talk about the issue at hand or the OP, but mock people and troll-dick around.

I uh think the idea that a poll on YouTube actually means something iS the "issue at hand". Who knows what other issues you have in your hand but that's what I read.

then vote them the fuck out.
If they are using election fraud to stay in how do you propose the people do that?
And that is the question before us today.

then vote them the fuck out.
If they are using election fraud to stay in how do you propose the people do that?
And that is the question before us today.
It is big big issue and it will have to be addressed before the majority of any normal person on either side will consider elections are not cooked.

Forum List

Back