You Need to Know This

Snagging low-level MS-13 members won't be anything to stop drug-related crime and violence.

De-criminalize the possession, use, and sale of recreational drugs puts a multi-billion dollar industry out of business overnight.

It happened before with these guys...

latest

So, we caught a bad guy without a wall... and somehow that's an argument for a wall? I guess it makes perfect sense, if you don't think about it.
What is your objection to the wall?
I think it is unamerican symbolism. Especially considering the timing, when we are in danger of poisonous, right-wing nationalism being disproportionately powerful in our politics.

So, we caught a bad guy without a wall... and somehow that's an argument for a wall? I guess it makes perfect sense, if you don't think about it.
I think it is unamerican symbolism. Especially considering the timing, when we are in danger of poisonous, right-wing nationalism being disproportionately powerful in our politics.
So "unamerican symbolism" should be avoided so illegal immigration can thrive, putting citizens at risk.

So "unamerican symbolism" should be avoided so illegal immigration can thrive, putting citizens at risk.
Sorry, I have no interest in playing with your little strawmen dollies. Find someone else to watch you masturbate.

Sorry, I have no interest in playing with your little strawmen dollies. Find someone else to watch you masturbate.
Obviously, symbolism is far more important than the safety of our citizens. Idiot.

Obviously, symbolism is far more important than the safety of our citizens. Idiot.
Well, see dummy, that's what I mean. It doesn't really matter what I say, nor are you interested in what I say or think. You're going to play with your tiny little peter and affirm yourself no matter what anyone says.

Well, see dummy, that's what I mean. It doesn't really matter what I say, nor are you interested in what I say or think. You're going to play with your tiny little peter and affirm yourself no matter what anyone says.
It does matter what you say. When all you have to offer to excuse illegal immigration is symbolism, then you're saying you don't care about the safety of your fellow citizens, and you care more about appearances.
48408777_2192087197478736_7107162309184716800_o.jpg

When all you have to offer to excuse illegal immigration is symbolism
but that wasn't all I offered. I also think its a strong statement against the poisonous, stupid, wingnut nationalism (of which you are a perfect example, thanks for showing up to take a shit in the thread and illustrate my point). The future effects of such a statement and stance will be anything but symbolic.

When all you have to offer to excuse illegal immigration is symbolism
but that wasn't all I offered. I also think its a strong statement against the poisonous, stupid, wingnut nationalism (of which you are a perfect example, thanks for showing up to take a shit in the thread and illustrate my point). The future effects of such a statement and stance will be anything but symbolic.
Oh, for sure. Putting the safety of citizens that play by the rules over illegal immigrants is always bad policy, huh.

trump only touts ''wall'' now ''Fence''....

if they hop the border wall that all the money was spent on, who is going to pay for the Border Patrol guys needed, to catch them when they hop the border fence? Without newer technology installed like cameras, motion detectors, using drones to follow them, who is going to first spot them, then send BP to catch them?

if there is only so much money to spend in the budget for, man power, technology...invisible fences, motion detectors, drone technology, sound detectors for tunnels, cameras, detention centers, court expenses, walls and fences etc.... then we need to be smart about it.... have a comprehensive plan for border security... not just a ''wall''....

and all that is for only a little over half of the yearly illegals, the other half comes from legal visas expiring... overstays.

Forum List

Back