You Need to Know This

Oh, for sure. Putting the safety of citizens that play by the rules over illegal immigrants is always bad policy, huh.
All that was asked
before
is what is
being
asked
today
just obey
the
LAw
&​
you will be welcome
to stay
:)-

If you agree.
just say "agree" :)-

at the current rate of consumption
all the known (12018) oil reserve's will be all sucked up 2050**
or maybe
by what do we do next-?
just asking 9;-

So, we caught a bad guy without a wall... and somehow that's an argument for a wall? I guess it makes perfect sense, if you don't think about it.
What is your objection to the wall?
My problem is it is not aesthetically appealing.
Well, of course. Being aesthetically pleasing is much more important than the safety and well being of the citizens, huh.
Of course it is.

So, we caught a bad guy without a wall... and somehow that's an argument for a wall? I guess it makes perfect sense, if you don't think about it.
My problem is it is not aesthetically appealing.
Well, of course. Being aesthetically pleasing is much more important than the safety and well being of the citizens, huh.
Of course it is.
Trash.

Man, are you stupid. Those are the stupid ones like you that got caught. Many are getting in. Why do you hate your fellow citizens?

397d9fd5b07467029b5ce9540f45380f.jpg

Try not to be too disappointed when President Twitter announces he's no longer worried about building "the wall", he's already started the process of disengaging his support for it .

Notice it's "border security" now and not "the wall"? Notice Donny's announcement that the border is now "totally secure"? Notice his waffling on whether or not he was going to sign appropriations sans funding for "the wall" ? notice how the "the wall" has devolved into a "slatted fence"?

I suspect early 2019 you'll see a complete capitulation on the issue along the lines of Daffy Don claiming "border completely secure, we have all the wall we need, no thanks to the Democrats" and it will never be spoken of again, Right now he's just in the process of letting all his supporters down easy so they don't break out the torches and pitchforks.

Personally I don't think he really ever gave a fuck about building a wall beyond the mileage he could get out of it as a campaign issue.

Man, are you stupid. Those are the stupid ones like you that got caught. Many are getting in. Why do you hate your fellow citizens?

397d9fd5b07467029b5ce9540f45380f.jpg
Does somebody need a brain? Why do you sacrifice the well being and safety of your fellow citizens for political purposes?

We don't need a 5 billion wall to catch them
Really scum bag? Then why are we flooded with them?
Because moron they come by car truck plane train and boat with drugs You and trump suffer from a loss of reality
Hates his country. Proves it. All those meskins can charge the plane fare on the credit card, right liar?

We don't need a 5 billion wall to catch them
Really scum bag? Then why are we flooded with them?
Because moron they come by car truck plane train and boat with drugs You and trump suffer from a loss of reality
Hates his country. Proves it. All those meskins can charge the plane fare on the credit card, right liar?
Miketx All I can say to a thick headed dotard like you is You got the gov't you voted for May God help us

Forum List

Back