🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You need to support Apple over the FBI

Why Apple has to stand up to the FBI

If you side with the FBI that could lead to a slippery slope and has worrying consequences for the future of privacy.
No you do not, because Apple is part of the lie. This phone has already been hacked, in three minutes or less. The BS story is to fool the idiotic terrorist into buying more EASILY HACKABLE I-phones.

Get over it goofy, there is nothing secure about your phone......................

And your proof of this is...what....................?

What I do not understand is--Why n't the Feds do it themselves?

By the way, there are hundreds of Iphones waiting for Apple to crack open.

If you side with the FBI that could lead to a slippery slope and has worrying consequences for the future of privacy.

I'll take my chances with the slippery slope. ANY company that chooses to protect the information of criminals rather that assist police is a,company I don't want to do business with.

The only company you should be doing business with is Dr. Jack Kevorkian and Associates.

I find it rather interesting that in America today we have so many important people that can't live without a phone to their ear, everything said is so important and urgent the world would crumble without it, yet they text message insignificant garbage all day long. One has to ask what is so dam important that they feel it must be guarded, is it the fact that they are not important after all and their conversations are nothing more than insignificant garbage that if the content was disclosed would be viewed as fools?
Liberals and the like are so intelligent they failed to understand how the NSA monitoring, data accumulation, and scanning system works, but dam one must protect those inner most secret conversations at all costs.

If you actually believe that, please post your full name, home address, all credit card information, Social Security number, and bank account information on this thread.

Forum List

Back