You notice what didn’t happen today?

D

Dim Bulb

Nothing on Flynn. Not a peep.

This could mean that Manafort decided to fight the feds the whole way and was indicted for his trouble.

And it could mean that Flynn is cooperating with the Feds.

Or it could mean nothing at all. But there sure is enough dirt on Flynn for him to have been included today if there wasn’t a compelling reason to wait.

The really interesting charge today is the Papageorgio plea bargain because it relates directly to collusion between the campaign and Russian government officials. Apparently this guy has been very cooperative either the Mueller Investigation.

The really interesting charge today is the Papageorgio plea bargain because it relates directly to collusion between the campaign and Russian government officials. Apparently this guy has been very cooperative either the Mueller Investigation.
My question is what were the "material misrepresentations" made by Bapageorgio? He pled guilty. It should be made public exactly what he misrepresented.

I haven’t looked at his plea but it would be weird to have a cooperating witness charged this early they usually come in with all the dogs and cats at the end with a sentencing reco already ageeed. Maybe that all happened already but that wouldn’t be “normal way.”

My question is what were the "material misrepresentations" made by Bapageorgio? He pled guilty. It should be made public exactly what he misrepresented.

He misrepresented his contacts with Russian officials. And it was made clear exactly what he did. Maybe if you watched something other than FOX which is downplaying the importance of this investigation, and would certainly not want to reveal Trump is lying about collusion, you might get the whole story.

Flynn is with a different grand jury.

Mueller convened one in DC for Manafort, where the electorate in DC
is 90% Democrat. He was trying to ensure an indictment.

Flynn's time will come
If I was President Trump I’d be way more worried about the silence on Flynn today than on the Manafort indictments.

Except Trump has nothing to worry about.

What is Flynn going to give Mueller?
Did he see Trump watching From Russia With Love?
Your speculation might be more accurate than my speculation. But if they are pursuing the President for obstruction and the President made “state of mind” utterances to his friend Flynn about wanting to shut down the investigation I would worry. Has nothing to do with Russia. But it is part of an obstruction case.

Nothing on Flynn. Not a peep.

This could mean that Manafort decided to fight the feds the whole way and was indicted for his trouble.

And it could mean that Flynn is cooperating with the Feds.

Or it could mean nothing at all. But there sure is enough dirt on Flynn for him to have been included today if there wasn’t a compelling reason to wait.
You work from the outside in and you follow the money. Let it play out, this is just the beginning.

Papadopoulos may assist; here is part of the plea agreement:

"In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing" dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign."

The Professor was a Russian agent, WHOOPS!

Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics

Papadopoulos may assist; here is part of the plea agreement:

"In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing" dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign."

The Professor was a Russian agent, WHOOPS!

Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics
Accept, it wasn't provided right?

Flynn's time will come
If I was President Trump I’d be way more worried about the silence on Flynn today than on the Manafort indictments.

Except Trump has nothing to worry about.

What is Flynn going to give Mueller?
Did he see Trump watching From Russia With Love?
I think they could get Flynn to admit that Trump had him tell the Russians not to react to Obama’s sanctions because Trump wasn’t going to enforce them. And then they all lied about it. Yes that is speculation but that is what I think happened. Now why Trump would stick his neck out like that, I don’t know. I don’t think Trump coordinated with the Russians to interfer in the election, I think he was open to getting dirt or Clinton emails from them, but I don’t know if anything came from it or where the crimes would be. I’d just love for all this to get wrapped up, it’s being way too politicized... like Benghazi

Forum List

Back