You People

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
Neither side has ANY room to talk about the other.
Grow up, humble yourselves, and STFU.
1668097432324.png

Yeah, but why waste your vote on Libertarian kooks when you can vote for strong, competent leaders like Biden or Trump?
Your candidates cant even pick up throw away votes from Republicans and Independents against Marxist democrats. Lot of good your whining does when half of your own party stays home and doesn’t even vote for them.

Do better.

I wasn't even asked... but they did have tablets in front of them looking me up, I have no idea what information it gives them though. That whole process should be more transparent, and if they don't want people questioning election integrity then the process and controls should be well communicated to the public.
That was my problem too. When we went to vote no photo ID. We were not asked if we had submitted an absentee/mail in ballot. The poll worker looks into a computer screen and asked for my date of birth and address. I could have had that information for 20 dead people and voted for all of them and no one would have ever been the wiser.

Thing about Calvin is, he is looked down by most historians because he vetoed federal power grabs. Of course, their opinion is bullshit anyways. Yall ever look at their ranked presidential lists? :lol:
Right. If they didn't royally fuck us all over in one way or another with federal supremacy, they didn't make the top 10, to lone exception being Thomas Jefferson, but they had no fucking choice. The dude ended the international slave trade.

Vote better. As long as you dipshits are giving your votes to jackasses, we're going to get jackasses.
Your candidates aren’t appealing to anyone. That’s is an issue within your party.

I wasn't even asked... but they did have tablets in front of them looking me up, I have no idea what information it gives them though. That whole process should be more transparent, and if they don't want people questioning election integrity then the process and controls should be well communicated to the public.
same with me, she checked my information on the card I presented with my signature . Before she handed me the code to use for the machine is when she asked me. Again, I didn't think about it at that time, it wasn't until I had thought about it. Truly sad.

I don't have any candidates. Listen, I know you hate libertarians. That's fine. I can't care.

Just stop using that as an excuse to vote for shitty candidates, mkay?
no one has any candidates. You seem upset at people who have zero to do with what goes on a ballot.

Vote better. As long as you dipshits are giving your votes to jackasses, we're going to get jackasses.
why aren't your third party candidates better at getting out the message?

why aren't your third party candidates better at getting out the message?
I don't have any candidates and that's not the topic.

Why do stupid motherfuckers keep voting for shitty candidates? That's the topic. Why are you so eager to dodge the question?

no one has any candidates. You seem upset at people who have zero to do with what goes on a ballot.
You idiots have everything to do with who is on the ballot. You vote for shit, they serve more shit. Haven't you had your fill of shit??

Forum List

Back