You People

liar, and you remain stupid to suggest such a thing of me. hahahahahahahahahahaha

some, like me, call that post desperation when one lies about another.
It’s all in black and white. The widespread use of solar will result in an incremental cooling effect because photons - which would have otherwise produced heat by striking the surface of the earth - are converted into electricity instead. Which is why infrared radiation at six solar farms was less after installing PV cells. But you want everyone to believe there will be no impact on earth’s climate from replacing fossil fuel electrical generation with solar power electrical generation. That makes you liberal.

It’s all in black and white. The widespread use of solar will result in an incremental cooling effect because photons - which would have otherwise produced heat by striking the surface of the earth - are converted into electricity instead. Which is why infrared radiation at six solar farms was less after installing PV cells. But you want everyone to believe there will be no impact on earth’s climate from replacing fossil fuel electrical generation with solar power electrical generation. That makes you liberal.
You really are desperate. I never took you for a demofk, and then you post garbage like this. all unrelated to the OP and material you can't defend. funny shit.

You really are desperate. I never took you for a demofk, and then you post garbage like this. all unrelated to the OP and material you can't defend. funny shit.
Says the guy defending solar power.

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
Neither side has ANY room to talk about the other.
Grow up, humble yourselves, and STFU.
You’re wasting your breath. It’s what defines them and gives their sad pathetic lives meaning. Fuck’n sheep.

I got 30 posts of your that says otherwise.
no you don't, you can't post one. I'll wait for the post number that says I like solar panels. I'll wait for it. You've now been challenged loser and will lose.

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
you wouldnt be referring to the them electing a vegetable in penn. last night would you??

While I detest both parties, you are extremely naive if you think voting for other is a better choice. Most of the others aren't qualified to be dog catcher and aren't any more trustworthy or honest than the R's or the D's.

no you don't, you can't post one. I'll wait for the post number that says I like solar panels. I'll wait for it. You've now been challenged loser and will lose.
You are defending solar power, dummy.

And the impact on the Environment if we are forced marched into EVs will be devastatings.

3,000 Nuclear Power Plants will be required to be built to charge the EVs
400 Toxic Open Pit Lithium Strip Mines will have to be dug
A complete overhaul of the electrical grid with have to be done.
Every home will have to have it's service upgraded to a 200 AMP 220V service
Every Road, Bridge, and Highway will have go be engineered to increase it's load capacity by 8.000 lbs.

And even if we do all of that, we do not have enough raw materials and minerals to produce the electricity guzzling EVs for everyone.
It will cost 100s of trillions of dollars to do all of this which means The World will go Bankrupt chasing after a Fairy Tale.

Last edited:
And the impact on the Enviroment is we are forced marched into EVs will be devastatings.

3,000 Nuclear Power Plants will be required to be built to charge the EVs
400 Toxic Open Pit Lithium Strip Mines will have to be dug
A complete overhaul of the electrical grid with have to be done.
Every home will have to have it's service upgraded to a 200 AMP 220V service
Every Road, Bridge, and Highway will have go be engineered to increase it's load capacity by 8.000 lbs.

And even if we do all of that, we do not have enough raw materials and minerals to produce the electricity guzzling EVs for everyone.
It will cost 100s of trillions of dollars to do all of this which means The World will go Bankrupt chasing after a Fairy Tale.
EV’s are a horrible idea for replacing ICE’s. Almost as bad as the widespread use of solar in the middle of an ice age.

What's wrong with solar power?
It is unsuitable for any industrial nation. Most solar arrays are only useable on average 30% of the time. The minerals and metals used in them are also highly toxic and poisonous.

The cost is also still not competitive with standard power generation using naturally occurring hydrocarbon fuels.

It's a dumb idea forwarded by people with agendas and investments in alternative energy.

EV’s are a horrible idea for replacing ICE’s. Almost as bad as the widespread use of solar in the middle of an ice age.
The Forced March To EVs will completely destroy not only our economies and manufacturing, but it will destroy The Planet. Right now the impact is not being seen as much as EVs only make up 1% of vehicles, but force the ICE engine out of business and force EVs on everyone by 2035 and I think you are going to see destruction of the environment as well as damage to national economies on a scale we have never seen before.

It is unsuitable for any industrial nation. Most solar arrays are only useable on average 30% of the time. The minerals and metals used in them are also highly toxic and poisonous.
The cost is also still not competitive with standard power generation using naturally occurring hydrocarbon fuels.

It's a dumb idea forwarded by people with agendas and investments in alternative energy.
If free enterprise doesn't kill it, then it is viable.

Conservatives don't resist free-market initiative. They resist government foisting alternatives on us. My beef is with government determining the market, not the market itself.

Forum List

Back