You were never slaves in Egypt

your jelly bean teacher forgot to read "the book"
Jacob (aka Israel) named JUDAH the head of DA
WHOLE GROUP----thus all of the descendants of
Jacob----(aka "the children of israel) became
the people of JUDAH----aka JUUUSSSS
Jews are the children of JUDAH

The Lost Tribes lost their identity as Israel because the abandoned the SIGN of God's People -- the SABBATH

We (the Lost Tribes) still exist and will be identified by the Two Witnesses during the Great Tribulation."I AM JOSEPH, YOUR BROTHER!"

Jews are the children of JUDAH

The Lost Tribes lost their identity as Israel because the abandoned the SIGN of God's People -- the SABBATH

We (the Lost Tribes) still exist and will be identified by the Two Witnesses during the Great Tribulation."I AM JOSEPH, YOUR BROTHER!"
Indeependent your arrogant funnys will end soon enough when we enter the coming "Time of JACOB'S Trouble" (the Great Tribulation)

Your people will then accept the One you've rejected all these years

Jews don't believe, we study so we can know.
I know that God is a
perfect unity incapable of being understood by a creation of God.

not true - the heavens and all those present are pure - perfection has no meaning and does not exist.

why heaven is polytheistic, all are equal in stature.

You don't like having your feet held to the fire? We've settled it then, you admit you are not a Christian.
Maybe no worldwide floods, but there is evidence that the middle east suffered a history of great floods. Of "biblical" proportions

The Euphrates river Basin flooded every few years when spring snow melt from the Zagros mountains combined with spring rains. That's what formed the delta south of Basra.

True. But I notice Surada didn’t start up a thread dumping on the NT. As a Muslim, she has the Jews, and only the Jews, in her cross-hairs.

You're a fool. I'm not a Muslim. I'm an Episcopalian from Alabama.

Where do you think the Bible stories come from? They come from ALL places. The Epic of Gilgamesh even adds a bit to the Bible. It is a book, written by men, writing down the history as they knew it.
Lol

Gilgamesh is just a myth about a flood of the Euphrates river Basin.

Forum List

Back