Young Women: What Turns You On ?

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol
I never questioned it much. I always just looked for a nice lady that was bored and cured their boredom. Always been a winning strategy for me.
I haven't found too many women who believe in equality and claim they want to help me practice get really really good at full body massage.
There are differences between men and women. And in today's world if a man falters he is taken to task by other men. A women can become a woman again. We are getting weaker as a nation. And we live in a world of conquerors.

Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol
I never questioned it much. I always just looked for a nice lady that was bored and cured their boredom. Always been a winning strategy for me.
I haven't found too many women who believe in equality and claim they want to help me practice get really really good at full body massage.
There are differences between men and women. And in today's world if a man falters he is taken to task by other men. A women can become a woman again. We are getting weaker as a nation. And we live in a world of conquerors.
I believe it should be more about morals and being moral enough to do unto others as we would have others do unto us.

Free full body massage for women, got morals, chics?

Not often discussed too much in public, but discussed very often in private is the subject of getting horny. It's a rather important thing in life, and especially so for married couples. Feel free to post a list of your top 3, in either heterosexual or lesbian lifestyle (no tran nutjobs please - sanity required here) And please be honest - don't hold back, and be serious. This isn't a comedy show.

And in case anybody might be interested, I am a male.
I have learned over my lifetime that grabbing pussy turns both parties on. A super wet n ready pussy and a confirmation groan after grabbing the pussy are all the evidence needed to show that pussy grabbing is what turns women on. Like Trump pointed out though, is that it's only the ones who "let you do it" that are turned on. When feminized lefty men wait with their hand open for a woman to shove her pussy into it like it's a welfare check, it ain't the same.

Telling a woman to take off her shoes, and then the rest of her clothes before she goes into the kitchen?

Good luck with that. Most would walk out the front door.
Only if they hate sex. Why the double-standard for women?

There is an old saying, "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place." That holds true much of the time.

And women can find a sex partner much easier. What reason do you give her that you are a good choice?

Henry Kissinger

How many women are in this thread insisting on equality?

Every woman and every man SHOULD be insisting on equality.

But equality doesn't mean what you want it to mean.
Equality means simply that. If it is good for the gander, it is good for the goose.

If a woman does not want to have sex with you, wanting her to do it anyway is not equality.

Henry Kissinger

Women's equality has nothing to do with getting undressed for you.
Women's equality has even less to with social morals for free not merely when Gold is involved?

You seem to think that equality means they have to do what men would do. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Equality means men and women have equal value and rights. Daniel wants it to mean since he would fuck anything, they should fuck him.
Women enjoy an absolute advantage regarding things sexual. How many women have been used by whole gangs of guys compared to men getting used by whole gangs of women?

Equal pay for equal work!

They may have an advantage. They also have more at stake. If they get pregnant, you may have to pay child support. But they will feel morally obligated to raise a child for 18 years.

And whether you like it or not, society judges them for what they do sexually in ways men never get judged.

Henry Kissinger

If she's wearing a strap on is she equal ?

Only if I can have multiple orgasms.

Although it does make me wonder about whether that would make Daniel happy when she pushed him against the wall in his fantasy.
lol. I don't believe in equality unless gold is involved?

Then what you believe is irrelevant to the conversation.

Henry Kissinger

I believe it should be more about morals and being moral enough to do unto others as we would have others do unto us.

Now you are misquoting the Golden Rule to justify your claims?

The Golden Rule is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Your juvenile fantasy of women putting all the moves on you, just because you want them to is ridiculous. Want women to come on to you? Be more attractive to them than the other men around, and make them believe you have something to offer.

Henry Kissinger

Although it does make me wonder about whether that would make Daniel happy when she pushed him against the wall in his fantasy.
It's all fantasy until that proctologist is 7'7 and uses 2 fingers. You cant cough over the screams

Henry Kissinger

It's all fantasy until that proctologist is 7'7 and uses 2 fingers. You cant cough over the screams

Or worse, you feel two hands on your shoulders during the exam.

Henry Kissinger

Or worse, you feel two hands on your shoulders during the exam.
That happens punches start flying. Lol. Glad I never get sick the doctors office does not sounding much fun.

Equality means men and women have equal value and rights. Daniel wants it to mean since he would fuck anything, they should fuck him.
Women enjoy an absolute advantage regarding things sexual. How many women have been used by whole gangs of guys compared to men getting used by whole gangs of women?

Equal pay for equal work!

They may have an advantage. They also have more at stake. If they get pregnant, you may have to pay child support. But they will feel morally obligated to raise a child for 18 years.

And whether you like it or not, society judges them for what they do sexually in ways men never get judged.
How unequal. Remember women, insist on equality!

Henry Kissinger

lol. I don't believe in equality unless gold is involved?

Then what you believe is irrelevant to the conversation.
It must be relevant for the sake of equality.

Henry Kissinger

Now you are misquoting the Golden Rule to justify your claims?

The Golden Rule is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Your juvenile fantasy of women putting all the moves on you, just because you want them to is ridiculous. Want women to come on to you? Be more attractive to them than the other men around, and make them believe you have something to offer.
It is moral if you would have others do unto you as you do unto them.

Forum List

Back