Young Women: What Turns You On ?

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol
I never questioned it much. I always just looked for a nice lady that was bored and cured their boredom. Always been a winning strategy for me.
I haven't found too many women who believe in equality and claim they want to help me practice get really really good at full body massage.
Women say they want equality but expect special treatment. So it makes me wonder if they really want what they wish for.
If I could afford a shining suit of armor in modern times, would I also want to hire the noble Art of the chastity belt maker as well?
The only cost for that shining suit of armor - in modern times or otherwise - is selflessness. And you shouldn't need a chastity belt maker because it is her mistake to make. As for you needing a chastity belt, that too is not needed if you do the right thing, the right way for the right reasons.
When Pontius Pilate asked the People to vote on whether or not to let Jesus the Christ go free because he was a nice guy who was preaching morals or crucify him, did women also vote?

Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol
I never questioned it much. I always just looked for a nice lady that was bored and cured their boredom. Always been a winning strategy for me.
I haven't found too many women who believe in equality and claim they want to help me practice get really really good at full body massage.
Women say they want equality but expect special treatment. So it makes me wonder if they really want what they wish for.
If I could afford a shining suit of armor in modern times, would I also want to hire the noble Art of the chastity belt maker as well?
The only cost for that shining suit of armor - in modern times or otherwise - is selflessness. And you shouldn't need a chastity belt maker because it is her mistake to make. As for you needing a chastity belt, that too is not needed if you do the right thing, the right way for the right reasons.
When Pontius Pilate asked the People to vote on whether or not to let Jesus the Christ go free because he was a nice guy who was preaching morals or crucify him, did women also vote?
No. They were giving the Romans full body massages for free.

Henry Kissinger

How many women are in this thread insisting on equality?

Every woman and every man SHOULD be insisting on equality.

But equality doesn't mean what you want it to mean.

Henry Kissinger

Women's equality has nothing to do with getting undressed for you.

Henry Kissinger

No. They were giving the Romans full body massages for free.

Now THAT was a funny reply!

Henry Kissinger

What does she want it to mean and what does it mean?

Equality means men and women have equal value and rights. Daniel wants it to mean since he would fuck anything, they should fuck him.

Henry Kissinger

If she's wearing a strap on is she equal ?

Henry Kissinger

Only if I can have multiple orgasms.

Although it does make me wonder about whether that would make Daniel happy when she pushed him against the wall in his fantasy.

Henry Kissinger

Equality means men and women have equal value and rights. Daniel wants it to mean since he would fuck anything, they should fuck him.
I don't know what he believes. I believe he is just trying to be funny in an Andy Kaufman sort of way.

Henry Kissinger

Do women have equal value? Or do they have a greater value? Despite what some may think, women have always been afforded special treatment. So now that they have achieved what they perceive as equality, they still keep their special treatment benefits.

Henry Kissinger

Equality means simply that. If it is good for the gander, it is good for the goose.

Henry Kissinger

Women's equality has even less to with social morals for free not merely when Gold is involved?

Henry Kissinger

Only if I can have multiple orgasms.

Although it does make me wonder about whether that would make Daniel happy when she pushed him against the wall in his fantasy.
lol. I don't believe in equality unless gold is involved?

Henry Kissinger

Do women have equal value? Or do they have a greater value? Despite what some may think, women have always been afforded special treatment. So now that they have achieved what they perceive as equality, they still keep their special treatment benefits.
Hang with farm girls. They tend to stay in shape and are likely standing right beside you when you hang drywall,clean fish or what ever needs done.

Forum List

Back