Young Women: What Turns You On ?

this is a political forum
FALSE! The TITLE of the forum is US Message Board (it says nothing about politics)

There are 49 non-political forums here (by far the majority). 15 forums in the "Hobbies" section alone (all having nothing to do with politics)

Yeah.. Sure... Comparing, well lets be honest none of us are really "normal" here, but comparing women in general to cam girls to get them to do something isn't likely going to get you too far.

With that said... I agree that it shouldn't be a big deal. But... It usually is.
Good honest post.

Then why are you here?
I asked the question, dum dum.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I once listened to a podcast with Terry Gross interviewing Hugh Hefner. Terry asked this question. Hef said money and fame, but mostly fame.
That WAS true of the Beatles. There are 2 times in my life when the high-pitched screaming of thousands girls (from Sexcitement) caused me to have to put ear plugs in my ears. The first was the Beatles at Shea Stadium in New York in 1965, the other at a UFC event at the Sun Dome in Tampa, FL in 2009. Yeah fame is a trigger.

What turns women on (or people in general) is usually a pretty private thing.

I applaud women for telling their spouse or partner exactly what they like or what turns them on. But an old man asking women what turns them on gets pretty scary for most.

Typically it comes down to "None of your business".

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
Henry Kissinger

You guys crack me up. You want to know what attracts women, and you only listen to men's answers. Lol

Forum List

Back