Young Women: What Turns You On ?

Young Women: What Turns You On ?

1613085126651.png

1613085162006.png

1613085219631.png

Any answer a "young woman" gives that is outside of the "feminist" movement is just asking to be attacked. There's no good answer to the question in a public forum, you might as well just google it.

Ask'm in private. You'll get a better answer.

Seems as no women have responded to this thread yet, only some guys, ...
we can eliminate it from the list of things that turn them on.

You don't understand the human mind very well. Power IS an aphrodisiac to women. It does make them horny.
Duh!!!!
You have your opinion. I disagree with it.

No. I am teaching you established sexual response in the female.

Realize, you may have an opinion in the absence of fact not in conflict with it.

When you claim opinion when fact is established, you only show ignorance. Don't do it.

Peace

Not often discussed too much in public, but discussed very often in private is the subject of getting horny. It's a rather important thing in life, and especially so for married couples. Feel free to post a list of your top 3, in either heterosexual or lesbian lifestyle (no tran nutjobs please - sanity required here) And please be honest - don't hold back, and be serious. This isn't a comedy show.

And in case anybody might be interested, I am a male.
Yikes, dude.

Are you really that desperate?

most young women don't really give a shit about politics so expecting many of them to answer this thread is silly.

Most young men, most old men, most old ladies. Few people engage in politics which is why sound bites win or lose elections.

most young women don't really give a shit about politics so expecting many of them to answer this thread is silly.

Most young men, most old men, most old ladies. Few people engage in politics which is why sound bites win or lose elections.

Even among those who do care enough about politics to register on a forum like this one, women make up a tiny fraction.

Forum List

Back