Your Attorney General

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

Gee whiz. Did you know he's black? Seems he wants you to be sure he is.

Read article with links @ Holder Reminds Everyone That He 8217 s Black The Foxhole

I don't really trust Holder with respect to a lot of things.

I'm not sure how many of his motives are truly altruistic, or merely self-serving.

I don't like a lot of the things that he's done — like arming a drug Cartel, and refusing to prosecute financial institutions with malevolent intentions, among a host of things.

I don't like the way he arrogantly speaks to legislators—"You don't wanna go there!"—who are questioning him as per their jobs in investigating his actions and/ or motives as chief law enforcer of the land.

But I do admire that he's trying to change the American prison-industrial complex for the better:

Holder to Oppose Data-Driven Sentencing - TIME

Again, whether he's trying to do that because he actually wants to help Americans, or merely because he's trying to elevate his namesake, I don't know.

But I do like that about him. Very much.

It is shameful that the wealthiest country in the "free world" also paradoxically has the greatest number of its population behind bars — in many cases, for crimes that are the least detrimental to society.

You. Go. Holder. :thup:

Forum List

Back