Your Daily New Dem Superstar Quote

She has the entertaining ability to just keep talking after her "thought" runs its course. I wonder if she has any handlers who can explain to her that there is a time to STFU.

Not to mention - substantively speaking - that "100% renewable" is an idiot's pipe dream. The sun don't shine and the wind don't blow all the time. BASELOAD requires either Nuke or burning something (since hydro is about tapped out).

She has the entertaining ability to just keep talking after her "thought" runs its course. I wonder if she has any handlers who can explain to her that there is a time to STFU.

Not to mention - substantively speaking - that "100% renewable" is an idiot's pipe dream. The sun don't shine and the wind don't blow all the time. BASELOAD requires either Nuke or burning something (since hydro is about tapped out).
Well, she does believe technology can be invented.

What gets me is that Ms. AOC is not even sworn in yet and Pubs are getting hysterical. Please calm down. My advice, take a couple of deep breathes before posting then take a cold shower.

Last edited:
What gets me is that Ms. AOC is not even sworn in yet and Pubs are getting hysterical. Please calm down. My advice, take a couple of deep breathes before posting then take ac old shower.
Buy some new talking points to defend her for every time someone quotes her. She’s just getting started.

What gets me is that Ms. AOC is not even sworn in yet and Pubs are getting hysterical. Please calm down. My advice, take a couple of deep breathes before posting then take a cold shower.
Where were you november 9th 2016?

Once again you idiot left loon...we are mocking her.

Sorta like we do you

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thinks Stopping Climate Change Will End Racism.

Not my headline. We all know “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thinks” is inaccurate.
She's really trigged you hasn't she.

Freak shows are always fascinating.
Well, that explains why there are still republicans

Indeed. Spectators are necessary.
Absolutely, we all know tRump only does this for the attention.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thinks Stopping Climate Change Will End Racism.

Not my headline. We all know “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thinks” is inaccurate.
She's really trigged you hasn't she.

Freak shows are always fascinating.
Well, that explains why there are still republicans

Indeed. Spectators are necessary.
Absolutely, we all know tRump only does this for the attention.

The weakest deflection yet.

Forum List

Back