Your Favorite Movies

I was surprised by this movie from 2016. The true story of a small boy in India who gets lost in the train system and never makes his way home until years later.
71kAewM7-YL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

"We were Soldiers". Leftie reviews panned it because they couldn't stand to see American Soldiers victorious in Vietnam.

Cool hand Luke is at the top

My cousin Vinny always cracks me up

Blast from the past is a fun movie

And a good movie that was overlooked

Leap of faith

I was surprised by this movie from 2016. The true story of a small boy in India who gets lost in the train system and never makes his way home until years later.
View attachment 972223
BollyWood. They actually put out some good stuff. Too bad Hollywood sucks
balls now.
BollyWood is putting out Ben Hur level stuff while HollyWood is trying to remake Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or Pee-wee's Big Adventure with cast that just doesn't fit. Did they go retarded out there in SoCal, er wut?

Last edited:
Too many to list some may not be well known. Wind Across The Everglades is one. Burl Ives was an all around top class performer in many types of performing. A lot of the early Disney movies. Some Independent type movies. A lot of the Classic movies from the 30s,40s and 50s. I can't decide on one.

BollyWood. They actually put out some good stuff. Too bad Hollywood sucks
balls now.
BollyWood is putting out Ben Hur level stuff while HollyWood is trying to remake Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or Pee-wee's Big Adventure with cast that just doesn't fit. Did they go retarded out there in SoCal, er wut?

remakes are lazy bullshit for sure. so are most parts 2 & 3 AND 4....

howverrrrrr i'm looking fwd to this:

OK; some excellent movies mentioned. MY favs??

Dambusters
Episode of sparrows
Spotswood
Gone with the wind
Casablanca
LOTR
The old man and the sea.

Greg

1. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Has always been my number one, and always will be.

2. Koyaanisqatsi.

3. The Ninth Configuration. Director William Peter Blatty said this was his real sequel to The Exorcist.

4. A Soldier's Story.

5: 2001: A Space Odyssey.

U Turn isn't bad.

The last great movie I saw was The Blues Brothers. That one was epic!

They got Cab Calloway, seriously, and he's just the opener! That is a unique movie that can never be replicated.

Not only Cab Calloway, James Brown, Ray Charles, oh, it's just all the good stuff! Aretha Franklin...

And the band is really playing that stuff and John and Dan are actually doing it.

The Cinematography is kickass, plot..meh, special effects and stunts and music? Holy Wow!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back