"Your fired."

So it needs to happen. Trump will fire some and hire some. Who gets fired, who resigns and will Trump run them off like he did Comey?
It's "You're fired," retard. Not "Your".

And Trump is a chickenshit. He couldn't even find the balls to fire Comey face to face. Not even over the phone!

Grumpy tonight.. huh

Trump has fired 100's of people face to face is my guess, maybe he's bored with it or he felt your beloved hero Comey didn't deserve the respect....

Comey is only in it so he can be on TV again. They will roll his ass when it's all done. Who else gets tossed? Maybe Bannon ?

I'd keep Bannon if I was Trump, I'd fully unleash him on the fake main street media, corrupted security agencies and the collusions of the Democratic Party machine.

So it needs to happen. Trump will fire some and hire some. Who gets fired, who resigns and will Trump run them off like he did Comey?

And Trump is a chickenshit. He couldn't even find the balls to fire Comey face to face. Not even over the phone!

Grumpy tonight.. huh

Trump has fired 100's of people face to face is my guess, maybe he's bored with it or he felt your beloved hero Comey didn't deserve the respect....

Comey is only in it so he can be on TV again. They will roll his ass when it's all done. Who else gets tossed? Maybe Bannon ?

I'd keep Bannon if I was Trump, I'd fully unleash him on the fake main street media, corrupted security agencies and the collusions of the Democratic Party machine.

I agree

Bannon is to stay! :clap:

He is the best! :thup:

Grumpy tonight.. huh

I agree

But it seems like he is just there. His son in law is safe for sure, but I can't figure out who will go . I'm thinking it will be people behind the scenes.

I thought he was going to choose "the best people"....

Even among those who rabidly support Trump many will say that's just not the case. Many o Teumpkin had a real hard time coming out for Pribus as well as Trumps love fest with McConnel.

Grumpy tonight.. huh

I agree

But it seems like he is just there. His son in law is safe for sure, but I can't figure out who will go . I'm thinking it will be people behind the scenes.

Steve Bannon is the best asset.... a true patriot ...Bless him

He is here to stay!:thup:

Grumpy tonight.. huh

I agree

I figure whatever happens happens, the political soap operas are better suited for brain dead liberals in my opinion.

Grumpy tonight.. huh

I agree

I figure whatever happens happens, the political soap operas are better suited for brain dead liberals in my opinion.

Hey, this is all I have until deer season. I'm wondering what all will happen. I mean, all this craziness will mandate some heads will have to roll. And what about legal issues? It is an assumption, but wouldn't they be getting fired for leaking, and if so wouldn't they be prosecuted?

I agree

Hey, this is all I have until deer season. I'm wondering what all will happen. I mean, all this craziness will mandate some heads will have to roll. And what about legal issues? It is an assumption, but wouldn't they be getting fired for leaking, and if so wouldn't they be prosecuted?

It nice to see someone at least acknowledge the "craziness"....

I agree

It nice to see someone at least acknowledge the "craziness"....

It is crazy. Have to think back to 2000. It's my assertion that that's when all this started. The outrage was started and kept alive with 24/7 breaking news alerts of one politition having a BM and the pitch and tone intamated racism. This day and age, it seems folks are really just sick of all of it on both sides. I'm thinking things will be changing very soon in politics.

Forum List

Back