**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?

Idiots and idiot agendas need sunlight...... otherwise they metastasize .....what the press used to do........

People burn flags, stomp on flags, etc. and so on because they know it will piss off people like you. Every time you react-you give them precisely what they want.

The ball really is in your court.
Well, that's an interesting take on it. I agree.

Of course, if someone starts some kind of anti-gay (I am not advocating for this to happen Carby, just so you know) challenge, then those who are offended by it should not respond because its just what they want them to do.

Why so stupid?

Are you suggesting that gay people might start an anti gay challenge?
Swing and a miss

No it wasn't. Do you think the post I responded to was a home run? The people who the OP is scared of are Americans. They are carrying out a protest of sorts expressing dissatisfaction with their government. Their actions do not mean that they are anti-American.

It has nothing to do with anti-gay people challenging gay rights.

The pitch was high and outside. I called it right.
He said if SOMEONE(not gays) started an anti-gay thread people should just let them and not respond

I know. The people stomping the American flag in the OP's outrage thread ARE AMERICANS. Therefore, a comparison regarding a challenge to gays would have to be submitted by gay people. Get it!

And....nobody said that we should not respond to the flag stomping. Responding to it is fine. In fact...the OP responded to it by creating a thread in which he questioned the people stomping flags......and suggested that they are America hating Americans.

Why is everyone whining about their freedom of speech when it's not being threatened at all by anyone?

Last edited:

Of course, if someone starts some kind of anti-gay (I am not advocating for this to happen Carby, just so you know) challenge, then those who are offended by it should not respond because its just what they want them to do.

Why so stupid?

Are you suggesting that gay people might start an anti gay challenge?
Swing and a miss

No it wasn't. Do you think the post I responded to was a home run? The people who the OP is scared of are Americans. They are carrying out a protest of sorts expressing dissatisfaction with their government. Their actions do not mean that they are anti-American.

It has nothing to do with anti-gay people challenging gay rights.

The pitch was high and outside. I called it right.
He said if SOMEONE(not gays) started an anti-gay thread people should just let them and not respond

I know. The people stomping the American flag in the OP's outrage thread ARE AMERICANS. Therefore, a comparison regarding a challenge to gays would have to be submitted by gay people. Get it!

And....nobody said that we should not respond to the flag stomping. Responding to it is fine. In fact...the OP responded to it by creating a thread in which he questioned the people stomping flags......and suggest that they are America hating Americans.

Why is everyone whining about their freedom of speech when it's not being threatened at all by anyone?
Got ya:thup:

Actually I remarked, earlier, that they're enjoying the benefits of American rights.....in their protest against America

Getting ready for the next show.....first fruit of their efforts ..... S. California victim of baseball bat hate-crime attack dies - SFGate RIALTO, Calif. (AP) — A Southern California man who was beaten with a baseball bat has died and authorities say they'll seek a murder charge in the alleged hate crime attack. Twenty-two-year-old Jeremiah Bell of Fontana was later arrested. Police say investigators believe Bell, who is black, didn't know Barron but decided to assault the first person he saw who wasn't African-American.
Hope they fry him, but it wont happen in Californy.

A black girl pulls up next to me at a service station, with the stereotyped loud rap noise blaring while I was trying to use my cell phone, I couldn't even hear myself think. I asked her to turn her volume down, she became abusive and hateful. She called me allsorts of vile names. I got mad, and called her a n*****r. The UNIVERSE seemed to stop, cops show up and accuse me disturbing the peace. WHAT is the big deal about that word? Hypocrisy, blacks use it all the time. I hate that word, but give me a break.

You don't hate that word. Hypocrisy indeed.

A black girl pulls up next to me at a service station, with the stereotyped loud rap noise blaring while I was trying to use my cell phone, I couldn't even hear myself think. I asked her to turn her volume down, she became abusive and hateful. She called me allsorts of vile names. I got mad, and called her a n*****r. The UNIVERSE seemed to stop, cops show up and accuse me disturbing the peace. WHAT is the big deal about that word? Hypocrisy, blacks use it all the time. I hate that word, but give me a break.

No no no no no. Go back and try to find my last post, I know you hate me. They pulled a big brother here, Even you aught to be alarmed at that. They pulled 99 percent of my post. Where in the terms of agreement states using the word ******** is forbidden, specified. I am not a lawyer. But I know legally, the board here doesn't have a leg to stand on, arbitrarily picking a word and deleting or banning people over that. I want my previous post put back. I got money, I can stop posting here or donate 2000 Bucks or get a lawyer. N I G G....whatever.

:lmao: ah, the threat of lawsuit bit! That always goes over so well.

Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
New Social Media Challenge Will Outrage Anyone Who Loves America Top Right News
A new challenge, popular among some Black students, is not so noble.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!

Haven't seen it, but it is protected speech under the 1st amendment.
Not according to Rick Monday.

So, they can stomp on the flag, but I have the right to take that flag, as long as no force is involved, think any DA's in this country would prosecute me? Seriously?

Do you understand what protected speech means? It doesn't mean I have to listen to you, or agree with you, or stand by quietly while you speak. It means the government can't censor you. In that video, the two idiots were trespassing on private property. They could be prosecuted for that, or even endangering the public by trying to light a fire. But they couldn't be prosecuted for trying to burn a flag. And think about it seriously, do you want the government to be able to do that?

No one says you have to shut up. But when the day comes when those people over there can be told to shut up, it is only a matter of time before you are. Freedom doesn't exist if it doesn't apply to everyone.

No no no no no. Go back and try to find my last post, I know you hate me. They pulled a big brother here, Even you aught to be alarmed at that. They pulled 99 percent of my post. Where in the terms of agreement states using the word ******** is forbidden, specified. I am not a lawyer. But I know legally, the board here doesn't have a leg to stand on, arbitrarily picking a word and deleting or banning people over that. I want my previous post put back. I got money, I can stop posting here or donate 2000 Bucks or get a lawyer. N I G G....whatever.

Their board, their rules. You can refuse to post here and you can start your own board.

Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!

So, they can stomp on the flag, but I have the right to take that flag, as long as no force is involved, think any DA's in this country would prosecute me? Seriously?

Do you understand what protected speech means? It doesn't mean I have to listen to you, or agree with you, or stand by quietly while you speak. It means the government can't censor you. In that video, the two idiots were trespassing on private property. They could be prosecuted for that, or even endangering the public by trying to light a fire. But they couldn't be prosecuted for trying to burn a flag. And think about it seriously, do you want the government to be able to do that?

No one says you have to shut up. But when the day comes when those people over there can be told to shut up, it is only a matter of time before you are. Freedom doesn't exist if it doesn't apply to everyone.

Yes, they are free to burn the flag, and I am free to try to take that flag from them, they are free to try and stop me, and they are free to try to press charges against me, and they are free to try to find a DA to do that, but they wont find that DA in this country. Do you understand all of this?

Yes, they are free to burn the flag, and I am free to try to take that flag from them, they are free to try and stop me, and they are free to try to press charges against me, and they are free to try to find a DA to do that, but they wont find that DA in this country. Do you understand all of this?

Yes. Isn't it great?

It's sad that there are asshole thugs that want to do this. However they only do it because they know there will be outrage and reaction. Since we know that to be the case, don't react to them and they will quickly go on to something else.

Now, having said all that, there's a great way to get back at, at least to some of them.
If you're an employer and you routinely check the social media of prospective applicants out, if you come across any of them participating in this challenge then DO NOT HIRE THEM !

I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.

People burn flags, stomp on flags, etc. and so on because they know it will piss off people like you. Every time you react-you give them precisely what they want.

The ball really is in your court.

Who is Carby?

No. Any time that you have an object as a symbol and you attach emotion to that object then people can yank your chain any time they want.

No. Any time that you have an object as a symbol and you attach emotion to that object then people can yank your chain any time they want.

Right up until I make their head disappear in a fine red mist. Then there's no more yanking of anyone's chain.

Forum List

Back