**** Your Flag. New Social Media Challenge?

Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
New Social Media Challenge Will Outrage Anyone Who Loves America Top Right News
A new challenge, popular among some Black students, is not so noble.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!

People burn flags, stomp on flags, etc. and so on because they know it will piss off people like you. Every time you react-you give them precisely what they want.

The ball really is in your court.
Well, that's an interesting take on it. I agree.

Of course, if someone starts some kind of anti-gay (I am not advocating for this to happen Carby, just so you know) challenge, then those who are offended by it should not respond because its just what they want them to do.

Why so stupid?

Are you suggesting that gay people might start an anti gay challenge?
You really should not draw attention to your inability to think or comprehend.

I suggested no such thing. I stated that the gay community would be up in arms if it were to happen. Which means that they too, would be whining, the same as those who would complain about the flag being stomped on.

Now go ahead and pretend that what we're talking about isn't about whining and its about a comparison of flag stomping and gay persecution.

No. Any time that you have an object as a symbol and you attach emotion to that object then people can yank your chain any time they want.

Right up until I make their head disappear in a fine red mist. Then there's no more yanking of anyone's chain.

You're not convincing anyone with the tough guy talk, chump.

Last year, the “Ice Bucket Challenge” captivated America, as people from all walks of life dumped ice water on themselves or others to benefit ALS.
In fact it will absolutely disgust anyone who loves and cherishes America, and anyone who has ever worn a uniform of our armed forces.
The “challenge” is to stomp on the American flag, chanting “**** yo Flag!” along with various anti-American, anti-White or “social justice” phrases.
Hi guys, maybe you can tell me, why persons who think that our country is too bad for them are still living here and receive(i'm sure that most of them ain't workers and haven't got a job) social benefits?
Why they can talk about equality and justice by such ways without any consequences?!

People burn flags, stomp on flags, etc. and so on because they know it will piss off people like you. Every time you react-you give them precisely what they want.

Of course, if someone starts some kind of anti-gay (I am not advocating for this to happen Carby, just so you know) challenge, then those who are offended by it should not respond because its just what they want them to do.

Who is Carby?

No. Any time that you have an object as a symbol and you attach emotion to that object then people can yank your chain any time they want.
Of course they can. Carby is NY Carbineer.....I remember him from the other forums. He was pretty lame there too.

Why so stupid?

I suggested no such thing. I stated that the gay community would be up in arms if it were to happen. Which means that they too, would be whining, the same as those who would complain about the flag being stomped on.

Now go ahead and pretend that what we're talking about isn't about whining and its about a comparison of flag stomping and gay persecution.

Weird guys like you seem to always be explaining themselves. I know what you wrote. It was stupid. Why not just apologize.

I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.

No they won't, big mouth.

Why so stupid?

Weird guys like you seem to always be explaining themselves. I know what you wrote. It was stupid. Why not just apologize.
Nothing to apologize for. It was spot on. If you consider that stupid, then I'll consider it mission accomplished. No one really cares what you consider to be stupid.

I read about this on Facebook last night. If I see anyone doing it or find out anyone in my sphere of family or friends did it, they will get a severe case of lead and copper poisoning.

You will shoot someone if you see them disrespecting the American flag? Is that the claim?

You are such a badass........talker.

Not trying g to be badass. It's a promise to all my relatives who fought and died for that flag.

You relatives died for what that flag stands for, not for the flag. And what it stands for is the freedoms outlined in the US Constitution.

That you, and any others, would soil the memory of those who died for our freedoms by threatening to murder someone for stomping on a piece of cloth, is the lowest form of bullying and bullshit.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta. I'm not one to disrespect the flag, but I will make an exception to call your cowardly ass out.

Not trying g to be badass. It's a promise to all my relatives who fought and died for that flag.

You relatives died for what that flag stands for, not for the flag. And what it stands for is the freedoms outlined in the US Constitution.

That you, and any others, would soil the memory of those who died for our freedoms by threatening to murder someone for stomping on a piece of cloth, is the lowest form of bullying and bullshit.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta. I'm not one to disrespect the flag, but I will make an exception to call your cowardly ass out.

Give me a heads up too. I'll hop on a plane for that party. I'll bring matches and a pair of scissors. Well make some flaming bikinis for Anathema to model for us.

Speaking as someone who did fight for that flag alongside others who died for it, don't blame us for your actions.

Exactly!! I stood ready to die for my country and the freedoms we enjoy. And this little weasel wants to threaten to shoot someone because they express their opinion in a way he doesn't like? No, don't blame veterans for that piece of nonsense.

A black girl pulls up next to me at a service station, with the stereotyped loud rap noise blaring while I was trying to use my cell phone, I couldn't even hear myself think. I asked her to turn her volume down, she became abusive and hateful. She called me allsorts of vile names. I got mad, and called her a n*****r. The UNIVERSE seemed to stop, cops show up and accuse me disturbing the peace. WHAT is the big deal about that word? Hypocrisy, blacks use it all the time. I hate that word, but give me a break.
Liar.

A black girl pulls up next to me at a service station, with the stereotyped loud rap noise blaring while I was trying to use my cell phone, I couldn't even hear myself think. I asked her to turn her volume down, she became abusive and hateful. She called me allsorts of vile names. I got mad, and called her a n*****r. The UNIVERSE seemed to stop, cops show up and accuse me disturbing the peace. WHAT is the big deal about that word? Hypocrisy, blacks use it all the time. I hate that word, but give me a break.
Liar.

Lying on an anonymous forum. And....not knowing how many letters are in your favorite word. It just weird.

You're half right. My relatives fourght for what that flag USED TO STAND FOR. That's why I say that post-1860 they have fought for the FLAG, not the nation as it is currently constituted.

No. It's something called NATIONALISM (even though the nation that flag represents no longer exists) and it's something we'd be a lot better off if there was more of in this country.

I'll let you know. I don't get down that way very often, but the next time I'm in the neighborhood I'll make it a point to pass on the info.

Give me a heads up too. I'll hop on a plane for that party. I'll bring matches and a pair of scissors. Well make some flaming bikinis for Anathema to model for us.

I'll let you know too; but I guarantee that one way or another I will not be wearing a bikini made out of an American flag.

Forum List

Back