Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees
We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

No stories yet of how marriage equality ruins marriage for others.

How would three brothers marrying, or a mom and her daughter, destroy your marriage?

Someone is confused about the topic.

I find that many are. For example, those who are confused between the marriage of two consenting adults and criminal acts against minors...or animals. They cannot seem to tell the difference.

That being said......still looking for some stories of how legalized gay marriage has ruined someone's marriage.

Post your anecdotal evidence here.

A lot of punting in this thread. ..because they have nothing left but personal attacks.

Some of us are just burned out on the subject. Some of you have beat this dead horse enough to kill it a dozen times over

They would not have to beat the dead horse if you simply recognized that gay marriage is here...and it will be accepted by all within a period of time.

They are forced to defend it because folks continue to argue it.

How would three brothers marrying, or a mom and her daughter, destroy your marriage?

I find that many are. For example, those who are confused between the marriage of two consenting adults and criminal acts against minors...or animals. They cannot seem to tell the difference.

That being said......still looking for some stories of how legalized gay marriage has ruined someone's marriage.

Strawman argument is a strawman argument. Being against Judical fiat gay marriage does not mean you have to think it can ruin someone else's marriage.

Using your tactic, tell me how the pistol owned by your law abiding neighbor and concealed carried all these years has ruined your life somehow.

Strawman argument is a strawman argument. Being against Judical fiat gay marriage does not mean you have to think it can ruin someone else's marriage.

Using your tactic, tell me how the pistol owned by your law abiding neighbor and concealed carried all these years has ruined your life somehow.

It hasn't...just like my owning of several guns hasn't ruined my neighbor's life. (BTW...which neighbor? The one on the left who is a sheriff's deputy? or the one on the right who BOTH husband and wife are Border Patrol agents?)

Forum List

Back