Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

The NYT seems to have the best coverage of his "history." But I subscribe ....

Still, what's odd about his history of racist insults is that during the 80s and 90s I thought people took him as a joke. But somewhere in Apprentice he seems to have found his calling as the entertainer of the lowest denominator.
^^^ Mega butt hurt.

The NYT seems to have the best coverage of his "history." But I subscribe ....

Still, what's odd about his history of racist insults is that during the 80s and 90s I thought people took him as a joke. But somewhere in Apprentice he seems to have found his calling as the entertainer of the lowest denominator.
Yeah, that has to be part of the attraction. Two other elements here are (a) he has spoken to them, exclusively and in their language, since Escalator Day. He has absolutely ignored everyone else. And (b) as desperate for validation and acceptance as he is, he has shamelessly attacked and insulted anyone who didn't qualify as MAGA.

As another poster here has said, "he took one look at the talk radio crowd and said, "THIS is gonna be EASY".

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.

He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has

1696372297756.jpeg

“70+ million Americans are a threat to the country!!!”…

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
He's asking for trouble.

Hahaha, what a silly and desperate post.

Hey…Indy…welcome back!

I’d say the post is pretty spot on, in regards to the allegation claimed.

I mean, I’m not excusing trump if he said those things, but, do you excuse Biden for his dangerous remarks…TWICE now?

His threats to judges, DAs, juries etc establish a pattern that his words incite violence that his followers carry out. Just like his words on J6

He should call their bluff and hold a rally expounding his 1st. Amendment right to do so!

Forum List

Back