Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

The Stalinist scumbags deserve all the flack that they're getting.
And screw all you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies crying about it!!!!!

I just don't get it.

And the thing is, he didn't create this in them. He let it out.

These people are absolutely full of rage. This began with Limbaugh.
Yup. We cant stand the left. And you are one of them.

Riddle me this. How did Hitler come to power? He took control of media. Used government as a weapon. Brain washed a bunch of delusional idiots. Then caused the largest War in the History of mankind.

That would be you skippy.

Come on Mac. Here you are cheering with Far Left Lunatics daily about how you hate Trump.

Never ending with your side. Why?? Because your side has to attack us because you suck so bad.

What has the Labitomy in chief done for this country. Unless making everyone pay more for everything is some kind of accomplishment.

Nice job. BRAVO. Takes talent to suck that bad.

:itsok:

Poah poah butthurt toddler. You clowns are hilarious.
Asstard Trump's empty mugshot head is in court today not looking too pleased. News reports are saying that Trump lawyers knockers Habba & Kise had their asses chewed by the judge.

Tired of all this "winning" yet? :auiqs.jpg:

Knockers Habba doesn't know what case is about & they're going to win? Guess what? The NYAG knows what the case is about & they're going to hand assape Trump's own ass back to him on a silver platter. Habba can prattle on & whine & cry all she wants to because an appeal is going NOWHERE.

Tired of all this "WINNING" yet?

Arlette hates America
I see surada didn't agree and made a "thumbs down"
Arlette is on record as saying the happiest day of her life was 09/11/2001
Surada, does that sound like someone that "loves America" or "hates America"
Ask Arlette if she said that. If she says NO, she is a liar.

Knockers Habba doesn't know what case is about & they're going to win? Guess what? The NYAG knows what the case is about & they're going to hand assape Trump's own ass back to him on a silver platter. Habba can prattle on & whine & cry all she wants to because an appeal is going NOWHERE.

Tired of all this "WINNING" yet?
She knows Cohen has 0 credibility.

”Fucked it up” with policies that had all of America kicking ass and Mexico’s filth shut down?
OR
”Fucked it up” because he made filthy pieces of dogshit degenerates feel like the dogshit degenerates they are?
Gee, makes ya wonder why Assape Trump would hire "filthy pieces of dogshit degenerates" to work at his golf clubs, right assbreath?

Remember how he fired a few of them from Bedminster when that pile of shit was exposed after someone spilled the beans on that lowlife?

She knows Cohen has 0 credibility.
Trump & his lawyers will soil themselves over Cohen's testimony. Btw, there's no jury so their bullshit will have no effect on that Judge's decision.

Cohen has owned up to what he did & paid his debt to society which is more then can be said for Trump & his mob.

One more thing. What will Trump & his lawyers do when his right hand man Weiselberg lays waste to Trump's lies?

Trump & his lawyers will soil themselves over Cohen's testimony. Btw, there's no jury so their bullshit will have no effect on that Judge's decision.

Cohen has owned up to what he did & paid his debt to society which is more then can be said for Trump & his mob.

One more thing. What will Trump & his lawyers do when his right hand man Weiselberg lays waste to Trump's lies?
Cohen spent a couple years in a country club they call a prison. This case will be thrown out.

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.

Why don't you ask all of your liberal pols that same question? Or is what they put John Roberts and Clarence Thomas through okay because they were appointed by pubs?

Forum List

Back