Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

Of course! You often say things you know are false and stupid, to get attention.
Oh? What have I said that was false? You say…”often”?

I mean, I try to make all my posts honest to the best of my knowledge, I never attempt to lie about anything. If I’ve made a mistake, please, point it out. I’m not above correction.

By the way, have you gotten around to your assessment of me? In that other thread you made a claim that you “knew” me…I’m still waiting for you to expound on who you think I am. Please…I really want to know….

Oh? What have I said that was false? You say…”often”?

I mean, I try to make all my posts honest to the best of my knowledge, I never attempt to lie about anything. If I’ve made a mistake, please, point it out. I’m not above correction.

By the way, have you gotten around to your assessment of me? In that other thread you made a claim that you “knew” me…I’m still waiting for you to expound on who you think I am. Please…I really want to know….
No you're not. You don't care about my opinion. Just getting attention.

No fool, it's for issuing threats to those who are holding his criminal ass accountable. Typical mob boss tactics.

Grow a brain.
You bring shit cases like this against someone and you need to be threatened. As a matter of fact there should be nothing off limits when it comes to going after these frauds.

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
It's a clear indication of extreme narcissism. He's convinced none of this applies to him because he's special in some way. Unfortunately that has been reinforced repeated over the years as people let him get away with the insane behaviors.

Anyone else behaving so while under indictment would be sitting out the time until trial in a prison cell.

Let's all remember that this is the guy hurling the insults.

Screenshot_20231004_004446_YouTube.jpg

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
Not the best campaign kick-off I guess.

Listen to the judge of the fraud case, he tells us all all we need to know about who he is, and it isn't about the constitution and law. Hilarious viewing.

Admits he has tools to violate your constitutional rights. ADMITS it.

Cut them some slack, they don't have much to work with when it come to a deranged asstard like Captain Bonespurs Trump. :abgg2q.jpg:
it's funny you think the economy is great. LOL Lincoln Project dude, 36 seconds in, hahaahahahahahahahahaahaha. All you got is TDS bubba, you and MAC.

it's funny you think the economy is great. LOL Lincoln Project dude, 36 seconds in, hahaahahahahahahahahaahaha. All you got is TDS bubba, you and MAC.

Call it what you will or whatever else is spoonfed to you by those Bozos you linked & others. Trump is a criminal lowlife who belongs in prison. End of story.

Last I heard Schmidt is no longer involved with the Lincoln Project. But Trump is still a Putin dude, head buried up his ass.

Call it what you will or whatever else is spoonfed to you by those Bozos you linked & others. Trump is a criminal lowlife who belongs in prison. End of story.

Last I heard Schmidt is no longer involved with the Lincoln Project. But Trump is still a Putin dude, head buried up his ass.
trump and putin is your nightmare. For some reason you are all in on whatever is said, even when it's proven not. But, you do you, which is ignorance and TDSing. you literally despise trump, no matter the subject. You are insane.

Forum List

Back