Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

Explained several times, both by myself and others.

Now you whiny babies understand why people don't bother.
You never bothered from the beginning. You didn’t look at it objectively and come up with a defensible stance. You run around like a child screaming go ask my mommy she’ll tell you!

You and your friends can’t explain or defend any of this. It’s painfully obvious.

They absolutely do. Financial statements compiled by reputable firms. Tax returns. You don't know what you are talking about and should probably shut up immediately.
Yes, tax returns, financial statements, income, property assessments, credit score, all of that shit. And then they make a loan based on all of the information gathered after it’s all verified.

They don’t just fucking ask you and base a loan on that.

You keep wanting me to shut up but kicking the fuck out of you is so much fun.

You never bothered from the beginning. You didn’t look at it objectively and come up with a defensible stance. You run around like a child screaming go ask my mommy she’ll tell you!

You and your friends can’t explain or defend any of this. It’s painfully obvious.

The crimes alleged are found in the case. You don't know them. You don't know anything about the case.

Following?

*sworn under penalty of law

You dont get to say "oops!" when you are off by 7000% and make contradictory statements under penalty of law to other parties.
Holy fuck we’re up to 7000% now. Just a few posts ago it was 4000%.

By the end of this thread you morons will claim 800 biilionty.

No, it has always been 7000%, for one of his properties.

Another fact of the case that eludes you, since you know less than nothing about it.
There’s no way that could actually happen. Fucking Mara Lago the judge claims to be worth 18 million because he Zillowed it I guess, or some stupid shit like that. 7000% would be 1.27 billion.

Trump never got a loan for 1.27 billion fucking dollars.

You just look dumber by the post. Holy fuck.

Forum List

Back