Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

There’s no way that could actually happen. Fucking Mara Lago the judge claims to be worth 18 million because he Zillowed it I guess, or some stupid shit like that. 7000% would be 1.27 billion.

Trump never got a loan for 1.27 billion fucking dollars.

You just look dumber by the post. Holy fuck.
Does anyone actually know what value Trump put on Mar A Lago in his financial statement?

Well of course not, in Trump's case it clearly was a lie.

Damn, son.
You don't even know what value for Mar A Lago he put in his financial statement, so how do you know it's a lie? Even if you do know, it's an estimate, and therefore not a lie.

At the value of the market for the property
No. Not always. Several things go into a loan. Credit score is a big one. I have a 900 credit score. The scoring has changed to 850 being the highest possible and I usually get that but at times it still comes up 900 and blows the loan persons mind.

What that has allowed me to do is finance a property at not the purchase price but the remodeled price rolling the construction expense directly into a first mortgage.

It’s not illegal. Nobody got hurt. But by this idiot DA standards it’s fraud. Does that sound right?

No. Not always. Several things go into a loan. Credit score is a big one. I have a 900 credit score. The scoring has changed to 850 being the highest possible and I usually get that but at times it still comes up 900 and blows the loan persons mind.

What that has allowed me to do is finance a property at not the purchase price but the remodeled price rolling the construction expense directly into a first mortgage.

It’s not illegal. Nobody got hurt. But by this idiot DA standards it’s fraud. Does that sound right?
I’m sure there are idiots out there

An

Anyone with a reasonable credit score can do that.

Because he broke state law. Laws that exist to protect banks and insurance companies from criminals like trump.

Again, the most basic information of this case.
Name the law then.

You really know nothing about economics

Because he broke state law. Laws that exist to protect banks and insurance companies from criminals like trump.

Didn’t the tax payers bail out the banks when they fucked up and followed the rules the government mandated? The banks are certainly protected by the tax payers but not from people like Trump. They’re protected from being stupid themselves. Which should maybe include giving loans on inflated property values. Which still isn’t Trumps fault.

Protect the banks? Holy fuck man.

Your so far fucking out there in fantasy land you’re actually saying this case is to protect the banks who have fucked us at every turn and also saying the state of New York needs to be paid?

WTF is wrong with you.

Didn’t the tax payers bail out the banks when they fucked up and followed the rules the government mandated?
After hundreds of bank executives and fund managers went to prison for overvaluing their assets?

Yes please, tell us more about that.🤣

Last edited:
Your so far fucking out there in fantasy land you’re actually saying this case is to protect the banks who have fucked us at every turn and also saying the state of New York needs to be paid?

WTF is wrong with you.
That's right, it protects the banks and the consumers and the insurance companies and the economy in general. That's why these laws against fraud exist.

Again, this is the most basic of information, and you are embarrassing yourself.

That's right, it protects the banks and the consumers and the insurance companies and the economy in general. That's why these laws against fraud exist.

Again, this is the most basic of information, and you are embarrassing yourself.
You still haven’t presented anything. The banks are at fault. Economist you aren’t

Forum List

Back