Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

Crazy ass law to steal money by the State. Done for political reasons.

They want a cut using a fucked up law to steal and use it for Politics.

DA vote for me and Ill get Trump. Complete mockery of what American justice should be.

No victims. Unless you consider TDS afflicted feelings hurt as victims. Just more BS from a corrupt political party.
The law was instituted in 1956.....it ain't new, and has been used many many many many times over the decades since its creation...

DA vote for me and Ill get Trump. Complete mockery of what American justice should be.
Well, she began this in 2019 and had a case then, but the Trump team stalled the case, with delaying by litigating subpoenas and his lawyers making frivolous claims and frivolous motions to stop and delay the trial....all thru her first term serving...

It makes sense that she would make getting Trump to trial on his alleged crimes committed as part of her second election campaign....

It's similar to an Elliott Ness running on getting All Capone for his non violent crimes.....

Interestingly, how when they have to defend their deity, they suddenly start parsing the law, and business practices, and fundamental honesty.

This is what being a slave to an ideology does to people. A cautionary tale.
Demofks

If it were Hunter (or Joe) who had a propensity to engage in persistent fraud by submitting false and misleading, Statements of Financial Conditions, to qualify for loan terms....

would you be thoughtlessly defending Hunter and his actions with the same robust intensity?
I hate their insider trading

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?
Trump obnoxious bumbling is really an endearing element to all of his po'ed constituency Mac ~S~

If it were Hunter (or Joe) who had a propensity to engage in persistent fraud by submitting false and misleading, Statements of Financial Conditions, to qualify for loan terms....

would you be thoughtlessly defending Hunter and his actions with the same robust intensity?
The value of Mar A Lago is a small percentage of Trump's net worth, so this accusation is utterly ridiculous.

Interestingly, how when they have to defend their deity, they suddenly start parsing the law, and business practices, and fundamental honesty.

This is what being a slave to an ideology does to people. A cautionary tale.
Says a douchebag who defends Joe Biden.

Wrong. You support Biden, and you supported Obama and Hillary.
Well dumbass, if i didn't want a nut job for president, that means I voted for them.
Unlike the Trump cult, never heard one speak in person and never even bought a bumper sticker.
Teabaggers on the other hand buy everything he is selling.

Trumpstore.com | The Official Retail Website of the Trump ...​

1696693990343.png
Trump Store
https://www.trumpstore.com

Welcome to the official retail website of The Trump Organization. TrumpStore.com offers the latest in Trump branded merchandise inspired by our portfolio of ...

Says a douchebag who defends Joe Biden.
WHO is defending Biden?
Is Gym getting death threats?
Is David Weiss getting death threats?
Are ANY of the teabaggers investigating Biden getting death threats?

Bring on your impeachment.
That's all the "governing" that took place teabaggers did since 1994.

Haha, yeah. Suddenly they are all finely tuned to nuance and ambiguity of language.

But put Joe biden on a conference call with hunter, and clearly he was taking bribes to assist foreign interests.

Well dumbass, if i didn't want a nut job for president, that means I voted for them.
Unlike the Trump cult, never heard one speak in person and never even bought a bumper sticker.
Teabaggers on the other hand buy everything he is selling.

Trumpstore.com | The Official Retail Website of the Trump ...

View attachment 839840
Trump Store
https://www.trumpstore.com
Welcome to the official retail website of The Trump Organization. TrumpStore.com offers the latest in Trump branded merchandise inspired by our portfolio of ...
So that's your excuse, you didn't buy their merchandise? Biden is a criminal. So is Hillary, for that matter.

You don't remember the crash, and how overvaling mortgage assets was the first cause? It was a systemic problem.
It wasn't for overvaluing mortgage assets, moron. It was for granting mortgages to people who couldn't pay them. Government was the cause of that.

WHO is defending Biden?
Is Gym getting death threats?
Is David Weiss getting death threats?
Are ANY of the teabaggers investigating Biden getting death threats?

Bring on your impeachment.
That's all the "governing" that took place teabaggers did since 1994.
All progs are defending Biden. Anyone who says "there's no evidence" is defending him.

So that's your excuse, you didn't buy their merchandise?
My excuse for NOT putting a bumper political sticker on my car?
Let alone any other purchase of their items?

He's Just Not That Into You (2009)​

1696699621526.png
IMDb
https://www.imdb.com › title

This Baltimore-set movie of interconnecting story arcs deals with the challenges of reading or misreading human behavior.This Baltimore-set movie of ...
Biden is a criminal. So is Hillary, for that matter.
Sure........Q-NUT, as long as you say so.

Forum List

Back