You’re FIRED!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Doesn’t get more petty as Trump fired a White House attendant for helping in the transition to the Bidens

Trump became incensed when he learned that the White House Chief Usher, Timothy Harleth, a former employee of the Trump Organization, went above and beyond his responsibilities to communicate with President Joe Biden's transition team to assist with the logistics for the Bidens move into the White House.

Doesn’t get more petty as Trump fired a White House attendant for helping in the transition to the Bidens

Sure it does. When Katie Porter, Democrat, fired a Wounded Veteran staffer for "giving her covid"

Bullshit. Porter didn't fire her. She let the woman work remotely (presumably from home) for the last few weeks of her internship that was scheduled to end the next month.

That might be true, but the veteran said she had an absent minded day when her friend was murdered and Porter said, yeah well you gave me covid and now I can't take care of my kids.

What a gem she is

Nothing Trump does surprises me. He's petty and spiteful to the bone.

Are you going to provide some valid data to support your retort or are you simply going to sit entitled to your opinion being fact as usual?
The person terminated was a fellow… meaning she had a predetermined end date to her employment.

After she broke protocol and came to work sick during a pandemic, she was ordered to complete the remaining time of her fellowship remotely from home

The person terminated was a fellow… meaning she had a predetermined end date to her employment.

After she broke protocol and came to work sick during a pandemic, she was ordered to complete the remaining time of her fellowship remotely from home

I don't think she came to work sick did she? Do you have a link for that? I thought she missed her regulated test....

That might be true, but the veteran said she had an absent minded day when her friend was murdered and Porter said, yeah well you gave me covid and now I can't take care of my kids.

What a gem she is
I'm sure anyone would have mentioned that in the situation. The policy was well known, but the intern didn't follow the policy. Preventing the spread of covid was the purpose of that policy. Most would have fired her, but Porter didn't. She let her finish up her scheduled internship remotely.

I'm sure anyone would have mentioned that in the situation. The policy was well known, but the intern didn't follow the policy. Preventing the spread of covid was the purpose of that policy. Most would have fired her, but Porter didn't. She let her finish up her scheduled internship remotely.

What adult says to an underling, who is grieving, "you gave me covid and now I can't take care of my kids?"

She is rightly being fried for this because it's heartless.

Moreover:

what kind of entitled mother "can't take care of her kids" when she has a sore throat and what, a slight fever?

People are just so out of touch with how real Americans live....

I don't think she came to work sick did she? Do you have a link for that? I thought she missed her regulated test....
Hey look at that. You're wrong again. How do you manage to be wrong about such basic simple facts so often?

What adult says to an underling, who is grieving, "you gave me covid and now I can't take care of my kids?"

She is rightly being fried for this because it's heartless.
She was not fired. She finished her 2 year schedule as intern working remotely.
A person who caught Covid and couldn't care for her kids because she didn't follow policy would tell her that.

Forum List

Back